Stats: 3,151,777 members, 7,813,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

TECNO Granted A Fan Request By Showing Love To An Orphanage Home On Valentine's - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Granted A Fan Request By Showing Love To An Orphanage Home On Valentine's (17477 Views)

Itel Partners With Lagos Food Bank To Reach Widows On Valentine's Day / My Infinix S3X Review: Yes, I Am Not A Fan Of The 'notch' / Showing Love To People Should Be An Everyday Affair Not Once A Year (2) (3) (4)

TECNO Granted A Fan Request By Showing Love To An Orphanage Home On Valentine's by Abiodunspectre(m): 5:07pm On Feb 14, 2022
TECNO leading smartphone brand has donated valuable gift items to an orphanage home one of their fans nominated that they show love to the orphanage home this Valentine season.

The orphanage home was nominated during the brand "TECNO Show Me Love" activity for the Valentine's season after the fan made the request on the brand's social media page.

Below are pictures from the orphanage home and screenshot of the entry of the fan that sent the request.

Re: TECNO Granted A Fan Request By Showing Love To An Orphanage Home On Valentine's by Abiodunspectre(m): 5:08pm On Feb 14, 2022
More pictures

Cc lalasticlala

Re: TECNO Granted A Fan Request By Showing Love To An Orphanage Home On Valentine's by stanliwise(m): 5:18pm On Feb 14, 2022
Abeg make e reach the orphans o

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO Granted A Fan Request By Showing Love To An Orphanage Home On Valentine's by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 14, 2022
Always good to extend helping hands to the less privileged in the society
Much appreciated

Re: TECNO Granted A Fan Request By Showing Love To An Orphanage Home On Valentine's by FinegirlLA: 5:20pm On Feb 14, 2022
Re: TECNO Granted A Fan Request By Showing Love To An Orphanage Home On Valentine's by FirstSon01: 5:20pm On Feb 14, 2022
True love
Re: TECNO Granted A Fan Request By Showing Love To An Orphanage Home On Valentine's by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 14, 2022
Nice one from Tecno angry
Re: TECNO Granted A Fan Request By Showing Love To An Orphanage Home On Valentine's by Sonnobax15(m): 5:21pm On Feb 14, 2022
Good one from Techno..
Re: TECNO Granted A Fan Request By Showing Love To An Orphanage Home On Valentine's by lexy2014: 5:22pm On Feb 14, 2022
stanliwise:
Abeg make e reach the orphans o

This one no be covid palliative

Re: TECNO Granted A Fan Request By Showing Love To An Orphanage Home On Valentine's by tereko4141: 5:22pm On Feb 14, 2022
Cool

Re: TECNO Granted A Fan Request By Showing Love To An Orphanage Home On Valentine's by TheABOMINATION: 5:23pm On Feb 14, 2022
This act shows that it is wrong to call valentine day lovers day, since your lover is not the only one you can show love to on valentine day.
Re: TECNO Granted A Fan Request By Showing Love To An Orphanage Home On Valentine's by similoluwa921: 5:26pm On Feb 14, 2022
Thank you TECNO...Let it not only be on Valentine's day. kiss

Re: TECNO Granted A Fan Request By Showing Love To An Orphanage Home On Valentine's by pork399: 5:26pm On Feb 14, 2022
yes o
Re: TECNO Granted A Fan Request By Showing Love To An Orphanage Home On Valentine's by DICKstractor: 5:28pm On Feb 14, 2022

Very thoughtful of him
Re: TECNO Granted A Fan Request By Showing Love To An Orphanage Home On Valentine's by Bahamas95(m): 5:29pm On Feb 14, 2022
I hope they won't do the palliative way because most Nigerians don't have conscience.
Re: TECNO Granted A Fan Request By Showing Love To An Orphanage Home On Valentine's by SaturnNick(m): 5:31pm On Feb 14, 2022
Domaug:
Please brothers and sisters please show me love
Please guys if you have a laptop u no longer use or need
Please i need it to continue learning programming
Thanks!
God bless!
Me: +2348166620239
How much do you have?
Re: TECNO Granted A Fan Request By Showing Love To An Orphanage Home On Valentine's by Goodfellow21(m): 5:31pm On Feb 14, 2022
Thank you Tecno.

This is what we want to be seeing
Re: TECNO Granted A Fan Request By Showing Love To An Orphanage Home On Valentine's by omolarajadesola(f): 5:37pm On Feb 14, 2022
I love this……… May God bless you guys and More Sales Tecno
Re: TECNO Granted A Fan Request By Showing Love To An Orphanage Home On Valentine's by bibianna(f): 5:44pm On Feb 14, 2022
Thank you team TECNO!
Re: TECNO Granted A Fan Request By Showing Love To An Orphanage Home On Valentine's by Michaelbjune(m): 5:50pm On Feb 14, 2022
bibianna:
Thank you team TECNO!
my bby boo tonguetonguetongue
Re: TECNO Granted A Fan Request By Showing Love To An Orphanage Home On Valentine's by ItrendNaija(m): 6:03pm On Feb 14, 2022
Tecno always come through for people

Re: TECNO Granted A Fan Request By Showing Love To An Orphanage Home On Valentine's by AREWAELENU: 6:05pm On Feb 14, 2022
TECNO MOBILE brand is a blessing to NIGERIANS

This is very nice
Re: TECNO Granted A Fan Request By Showing Love To An Orphanage Home On Valentine's by Techm8: 6:05pm On Feb 14, 2022
These are the people that need love the most this Valentine
Re: TECNO Granted A Fan Request By Showing Love To An Orphanage Home On Valentine's by OctoberEleven: 6:07pm On Feb 14, 2022
Kudos to the fan for thinking about the less fortunate in the society and more kudos to Tecno for the gesture

Re: TECNO Granted A Fan Request By Showing Love To An Orphanage Home On Valentine's by Sophiachimamand(f): 6:43pm On Feb 14, 2022
This is the best news in Nigeria as at date ..a brand that listen to the fans ..

What else

Abiodunspectre:
TECNO leading smartphone brand has donated valuable gift items to an orphanage home one of their fans nominated that they show love to the orphanage home this Valentine season.

The orphanage home was nominated during the brand "TECNO Show Me Love" activity for the Valentine's season after the fan made the request on the brand's social media page.

Below are pictures from the orphanage home and screenshot of the entry of the fan that sent the request.

HTC Mytouch 4g Discussion Thread / Comparing Vmobile, MTN, Glo and MTEL GPRS Browsing / Telecom Subscribers To Pay 5% Tax On Calls, Text, Data