Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti (28725 Views)

Those Against Oyetola Should Hit Their Heads On Poles – Owa Of Obokun / Oyetola Declares To Run For Second Term / Governor Oyetola Declares 24-Hour Curfew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti by SpatialKing(m): 9:13pm On Feb 14, 2022
Is that so
Re: Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti by tillaman(m): 9:13pm On Feb 14, 2022
adamsmith914:
More like Adams Oshiomole?
exactly
We will bury godfatherism this year

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti by Lindodo20: 9:15pm On Feb 14, 2022
Laggafin:
Tinubu is loosing grip of everytin.. he has also lost another strong former stooge and loyalist .. Aregbesola will ensure Adeleke is the next Gov of Osun if he doesn't succeed in stopping Oyetola in the primaries

Dead on. Tinubu is too busy struggling to enter Aso Rock, he cannot possibly protect the remnants of his political empire within the SW states...his flanks are wide open

If PDP have any sense in their heads this is the time to take Lagos

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti by johnmartus(m): 9:15pm On Feb 14, 2022
But he didn't support him last election so why is that bringing noise.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti by naija4life247: 9:15pm On Feb 14, 2022
maqrej:
Adeleke a coasting to victory this year by Gods grace

Victory in dancing contest or what? It's only dancing we know the F9 Parallel illiterate for.

1 Like

Re: Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti by naija4life247: 9:17pm On Feb 14, 2022
Laggafin:
Tinubu is loosing grip of everytin.. he has also lost another strong former stooge and loyalist .. Aregbesola will ensure Adeleke is the next Gov of Osun if he doesn't succeed in stopping Oyetola in the primaries

I feel bad for this. Why is Tinubu's house falling apart? I think he is not a agile as before

1 Like

Re: Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti by naija4life247: 9:18pm On Feb 14, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Lord Protect Our Skulls
From The Eyes of Our Sophisticated Brethens

You cannot escape it. Your skulls will be mined for rituals except you stay in your drug infested region
Re: Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:21pm On Feb 14, 2022
Let's say He didn't support him AS CLAIMED BY YOU.

But then he didn't work Against him, NOW He'll be worked Against.
johnmartus:
But he didn't support him last election so why is that bringing noise.
Re: Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti by Basheer22: 9:21pm On Feb 14, 2022
agulion:
But we the people of Osun state have chosen Adeleke and he will be our govonor insha Allah

From your evil forest in Alaigbo, you chose Adeoti. Why are you Igbos always foolish like this?

2 Likes

Re: Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti by devoutpraise: 9:21pm On Feb 14, 2022
maqrej:
AMEN

1 Like

Re: Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti by Sirpoint(m): 9:22pm On Feb 14, 2022
Is Godfatherism a must?
Why will Aregbesola insist that his principles( formed from his life experiences)must be the governing compass of his successor?
Oyetola is an adult for God's sake!He will always have differing views for governance.
Aregbesola should not be given the space to be the "Tinubu of Osun State"
Oyetola,go on soun!

2 Likes

Re: Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti by madukaanaya(m): 9:22pm On Feb 14, 2022
naija4life247:

You cannot escape it. Your skulls will be mined for rituals except you stay in your drug infested region
this one too pain you

1 Like

Re: Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:22pm On Feb 14, 2022
O SHEU, OLETOLA should return to Iragbiji.

Would have preferred Najeem Salam though..
Re: Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti by devoutpraise: 9:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
NaijaMutant:

Things I love to see cheesy cheesy cheesy

Every evil cabal holding this nation to ransom must scatter
AMEN IN JESUS CHRIST MIGHTY NAME

1 Like

Re: Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti by haffaze777(m): 9:26pm On Feb 14, 2022
seunmsg:

Give it a rest dude, Oyetola’s re-election is a done deal. The election won’t even be close like the last one.

Let them continue deceiving their self

1 Like

Re: Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:28pm On Feb 14, 2022
Government is a continum, with that masses enjoys dividends of democracy.

If fashola had not work on what Tinubu laid as foundation, would Lagos be where it was today?

When Ambode abandoned Fashola's work, he was ousted by all and sundry because then Lagos was some kind of a shit hole.

When Sanwoolu continue the project left behind by Fashola and thesame Ambode, u Should see the progress.

Why should OLETOLA be different? He's destroying the legacies of Aregbesola by abandoning his projects most importantly.

Can Tinubu experience such and keep quiet
Sirpoint:
Is Godfatherism a must?
Why will Aregbesola insist that his principles( formed from his life experiences)must be the governing compass of his successor?
Oyetola is an adult for God's sake!He will always have differing views for governance.
Aregbesola should not be given the space to be the "Tinubu of Osun State"
Oyetola,go on soun!

1 Like

Re: Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti by johnmartus(m): 9:30pm On Feb 14, 2022
That doesn't stop the present governor from reelect.he has done well for people of osun.
TheNiceGuy:
Let's say He didn't support him AS CLAIMED BY YOU.

But then he didn't work Against him, NOW He'll be worked Against.
Re: Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti by Enemyofpeace: 9:32pm On Feb 14, 2022
E no concern me, they’re all modafokas

1 Like

Re: Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:33pm On Feb 14, 2022
All I know is he'll be worked Against.

If eventually he get the ticket, I'm very sure some candidate will flag another party and destroy his blocks of vote.

He'll NEVER win his reelection, that's the fact.
johnmartus:
That doesn't stop the present governor from reelect.he has done well for people of osun.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti by Sulybayus: 9:36pm On Feb 14, 2022
The end will justify the meaning. The battle line is drawn

1 Like

Re: Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti by heartbeat84: 9:36pm On Feb 14, 2022
if anything is happening in osun state, i don't know. i've never hrd the governor's name bn mentioned at all

1 Like

Re: Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 14, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Government is a continum, with that masses enjoys dividends of democracy.

Of fashola had not work Upon what Tinubu laid as foundation, would Lagos be where it was today?

When Ambode abandoned Fashola's work, he was ousted by all and sundry and then Lagos was some kind of shit hole.

When Sanwoolu continue the project left behind by Fashola and thesame Ambode, I think u see the progress.

Why should OLETOLA be different? He's destroying the legacies of Aregbesola by abandoning his projects most importantly.

Can Tinubu experience such and keep quiet
stop capping nonsense, ambode wasn't ousted by any all and sundry, ambode was a very popular governor, tinubu ousted ambode, the people loved and still love ambode

4 Likes

Re: Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti by legba1(m): 9:40pm On Feb 14, 2022
It's a pity a person like Aregbe will still have the gut to talk about governance in a state like osun, a state he practically impoverished....

He single handedly scattered the educational systems and destroyed families with his divisive religious agendas..

It's a shame....

2 Likes

Re: Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:40pm On Feb 14, 2022
Were you in Lagos when he was Governor and when fashola was Governor?

People love him my foot.
Mousup40:
stop capping nonsense, ambode wasn't ousted by any all and sundry, ambode was a very popular governor, tinubu ousted ambode, the people loved and still love ambode

2 Likes

Re: Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 14, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Were you in Lagos when he was Governor and when fashola was Governor?

People love Jim my foot.
lol,till today ambode is still very popular among lagosians, fashola was a very elitist governor ambode on the other hand was loved by the masses generally

2 Likes

Re: Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti by Trackstar: 9:45pm On Feb 14, 2022
maqrej:
rule 19 Celestine Nwankwo
The scammer to modify
his Begging post later.ACcount
open today
Seun mynd44 lalasticlala
mukina2 Dominique
Oam4j Justwise
Re: Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti by Ilaje1: 9:47pm On Feb 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
APC should scatter, that's all we want

As if the alternative is better. Make my word, we will be here again saying same thing when PDP takes over. As long as our system allows corruption, no check and balance in place, governor and other political people are not accountable for anything and to the people they leading, Nigeria will just be rolling in the same circle. Was Adeleke (the Snr. that died) not Osun state governor at a point t in time? What did he do?
Re: Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti by erubati: 9:51pm On Feb 14, 2022
I wish I could see their tears as they wail and embitter themselves into self destruction.
Re: Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti by garfield1: 9:52pm On Feb 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
APC should scatter, that's all we want

When will PDP scatter
Re: Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti by yemmit90: 9:55pm On Feb 14, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
All I know is he'll be worked Against.

If eventually he got the ticket, I'm very sure some candidate will flag another party and destroy his blocks of vote.

He'll NEVER win his reelection, that's the fact.

Abuja and Lagos wont allow that to happen, Oyetola is likely to emerge victorious from the primary. Aregbesola would be called/beg to reconcile with him in order not to lose Osun.

Aregbesola has no good legacy for any sensible leader to follow

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBC To Launch Pidgin And Yoruba Service / Priests, Sisters Protest Killing Of Enugu People By Fulanis / A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.