Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti (28716 Views)

Those Against Oyetola Should Hit Their Heads On Poles – Owa Of Obokun / Oyetola Declares To Run For Second Term / Governor Oyetola Declares 24-Hour Curfew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti by PartnerusIsBack: 10:33pm On Feb 15, 2022
Laggafin:

U have finally rammed the nail on the head.. u wrote a masterpiece class literature here.. I tink we both agree in principle that the jagaban should stay in his kingmaker position than be a KING

Yes bro. If I were to be amongst his political think-tank, I will keep him abreast on this. Cheers bro.
Re: Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti by Spandau: 2:08am On Feb 16, 2022
seunmsg:

He can only work against him openly at the primary. After the primary, he dare not work openly against the candidate of the party. So, he will go back to what he did the last time out and good enough, nobody is trusting him with any serious role again. His treachery has been found out already.

Kadoso Mutairu!
Re: Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti by NessFortunate: 10:14am On Mar 05, 2022
adamsmith914:
Oblivious pikin, are there any words like sanes or prudents? First sign that you are a Joker, & therefore no Sane or Prudent person should take you seriously.

Secondly like Secondus, You are hoping that the tattered umbrella of different colors will get back Federal power?

Well I am sorry for you, you will wait for @ least another 8 years, the sooner you get with the program, the better for you.
mumu boy, first be grateful to me for bringing up to speed to new WORDS. You are dumb like those trying to bring peace back to your COMATOSE DITTO LIFELESS PARTY. NA OGUN GO KILL YOU JUST AS HE GO KILL YOU AND APC BLOOD SUCKERS. ODE ONIKURE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Acting IG Of Police, Kayode Egbetokun Officially Assumes Office (Video) / A Nairalander Open Letter To Prof Yemi Osinbajo / Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.