Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,042 members, 7,821,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti (28721 Views)

Those Against Oyetola Should Hit Their Heads On Poles – Owa Of Obokun / Oyetola Declares To Run For Second Term / Governor Oyetola Declares 24-Hour Curfew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti by papilo080: 7:33am On Feb 15, 2022
Fhh
Re: Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti by Zainabthegirl1(f): 7:39am On Feb 15, 2022
All of una be thesame thing
Re: Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti by rowrowland: 7:46am On Feb 15, 2022
Laggafin:
Tinubu is loosing grip of everytin.. he has also lost another strong former stooge and loyalist .. Aregbesola will ensure Adeleke is the next Gov of Osun if he doesn't succeed in stopping Oyetola in the primaries
Wise men fight but they do it within some limits.
Re: Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti by Starhearts: 8:06am On Feb 15, 2022
Laggafin:

It's obvious you are a drunkard

On the seventh day HE rested ? If GOD knew one of HIS disciples with diz useless He would have created anoda creature
Re: Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti by Laggafin: 8:18am On Feb 15, 2022
Starhearts:

On the seventh day HE rested ? If GOD knew one of HIS disciples with diz useless He would have created anoda creature
* His disciples with diz useless* lobarton. See confused mumu typing from a useless brain. Pele
Re: Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti by Laggafin: 8:19am On Feb 15, 2022
rowrowland:
Aregbe will never do that to his party, no matter what. Wise men fight but they do it within some limits. Because, last last na human being go remain. That Adeleke is a big human and political error- those behind him expect him to win while they'd rule by directing him from behind.
Lol.. then Oyetola must negotiate with Aregbesola to avoid any slip
Re: Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti by Laggafin: 8:22am On Feb 15, 2022
omokab:
I don't think you are in a town in Nigeria . maybe you are fortunate to get a data in one village . Tinubu popularity is getting momentum day in day out.
Hahaha .. your pee poo popularity obviously has gone international.. Ore mi u will be pained more when the pee poo tilumbu shits more in his pampas and collapses after the Shocker he will get in de coming convention.. I will tag u den
Re: Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti by Laggafin: 8:24am On Feb 15, 2022
omokab:
continue doing politics of indoor. Most of you don't know how politics works. PDP on its own were having problem. Adeleke family is having problem on who to choose between dele and demola. Everything you see now in new concerning PDP and APC you must attribute it to Tinubu. After late Adedibu of Ibadan tinubu is the only one I know understand the game of politics.
Also if care is not taking ,a reg be will be like oshiomole and okorocha of IMO state.
Comrade you are drinking too much ewedu
Re: Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti by ejimatic: 8:33am On Feb 15, 2022
ogododo:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/02/14/osun-guber-aregbesola-moves-against-oyetola-declares-support-for-adeoti/
. Aregbesola has no structure in Osun. Adeoti cannot win the primary.No sane Osun man can allow anybody politically fathered by Aregbesola to rule in the state because of hardship experienced by workers and masses in the state during his ingloriius second term. His second term hardship made Oyetola' nearly lost the seat of the governor but for premeditated or unpremeditated manipulation of the election. Whether the election is direct or indirect Adeoti, Aregbesola's stooge cannot win the primary. How many educated Ijesas are his followers ? You will only see touts behind him. If Oyetola' wins the election he will be removed as Osun MINISTER.Then he dies finally politically! A former governor is not the party leader in any state of the federation according to the parties' constitutions.
Re: Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti by onedayatime(m): 8:50am On Feb 15, 2022
TheABOMINATION:
Foolish man, first he supported a useless candidate and opposed Adeleke just because he's in a different party. Now he realize his foolishness.
So you expect him to support a candidate from another party against his party's candidate? Wa, se oun wine mi ni?
Re: Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti by BlackBaron: 8:53am On Feb 15, 2022
Let them fight and expose themselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFLf3-dOHbs

Sad the state of affairs with leaders foisting cronies in order to have controlling stakes in state coffers.
Re: Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti by Pat081: 9:25am On Feb 15, 2022
Am not from osun state but my Amen goes to your prayer but tell your people to use brain and not 5k again
agulion:
But we the people of Osun state have chosen Adeleke and he will be our govonor insha Allah
Re: Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti by Laggafin: 9:28am On Feb 15, 2022
[quote author=PartnerusIsBack post=110235068][/quote]
Comrade abeg open de page below and be informed
https://www.nairaland.com/6987248/osun-2022-aregbesola-declares-war#110238334
Re: Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti by Starhearts: 12:35pm On Feb 15, 2022
Laggafin:

* His disciples with diz useless* lobarton. See confused mumu typing from a useless brain. Pele

Omo ale jatijati
Anoda wasted sperm sighted
Re: Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti by shakdav(m): 1:19pm On Feb 15, 2022
Aregbesola, is an ungrateful fool, that don't know he stance, were he belongs to, Accusing Bola Ahmed Tinubu [i][/i]of Godfather, is not fir forgetting that Godfathering gave him 8years as commissioner, 8years as Governor of osun state, 4 years minister, haba, He ( Aregbesola) cannot even be good as the man Tinubu to be able to lift leaders and create one, Bola Tinubu has been out of office for almost 15 years, but he still be heard allover the country out of Governor during is time mention the relevant once that are still active and are making and lifting people politically, nor, Aregbesola that could not pay salary, he is even talking about some one that made he...... at least be gratefully.
Re: Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti by Laggafin: 1:42pm On Feb 15, 2022
Starhearts:

Omo ale jatijati
Anoda wasted sperm sighted
Alagabagebe.. that's what u are.. exactly the same words Aregbesola used for Tinubu your pee poo Lord.. come make I sell cow brain give u for free. Oponu
Re: Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti by Starhearts: 2:01pm On Feb 15, 2022
Laggafin:

Alagabagebe.. that's what u are.. exactly the same words Aregbesola used for Tinubu your pee poo Lord.. come make I sell cow brain give u for free. Oponu

U need to apply cream on dat white substance in ur head
Re: Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti by Laggafin: 2:11pm On Feb 15, 2022
Starhearts:

U need to apply cream on dat white substance in ur head
Infact if I catch you.. I will uproot ur dust brain and your pee poo Lord no go do shingba sad
Re: Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti by PartnerusIsBack: 6:59pm On Feb 15, 2022
Well I didn't get a glimpse of this prior before my analysis. If its factual that Aregbesola made these statements, its crystal clear that the battle line has been drawn. But I am certain Aregbesola will loose out on both sides of the divide. Like the popular aphorism, he who the gods will kill, they first make him mad. Aregbesola just shot himself on the foot politically.

Laggafin:

Comrade abeg open de page below and be informed
https://www.nairaland.com/6987248/osun-2022-aregbesola-declares-war#110238334
Re: Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti by PartnerusIsBack: 7:04pm On Feb 15, 2022
Laggafin:

Lol.. and how are u so sure Tinubus political dynasty isn't going to be sunk post 2023? If u are politically savvy.. you will see the tale tell signs that Tinubus octopus grip is waning fast by the day in the West and most of his political leechpins are leaving his boat.. A new Era is sure birthing post 2023

A proverbial adage says, a rich man doesn't fall to the bare floor no matter the slide of the fall. Tinubu's grip on lagos is so firm that it is not foreseeable to unseat him in lagos 2023. Certainly not with the under developed political landscape in Nigeria as a whole.

I agree with you that progress has been made and the Nigerian electorates are now clamouring for younger and vibrant political leaders, but these old crop of political merchants won't go away anytime soon.
Re: Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti by Laggafin: 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2022
PartnerusIsBack:

Well I didn't get a glimpse of this prior before my analysis. If its factual that Aregbesola made these statements, its crystal clear that the battle line has been drawn. But I am certain Aregbesola will loose out on both sides of the divide. Like the popular aphorism, he who the gods will kill, they first make him mad. Aregbesola just shot himself on the foot politically.

It's a 50 50 chance .. the pendulum can swing either ways depending on who presses the right button on the osun electorates in the forthcoming elections. But one tin that has been established and which is non debatable is de fact that Tinubus grip on some of his former boothlickers has dropped significantly. And if I were his advisers who love him so much.. I'd tell him respectfully now that the ovation is loudest to take a bow and save his revered reputation
Re: Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti by Laggafin: 7:27pm On Feb 15, 2022
PartnerusIsBack:

A proverbial adage says, a rich man doesn't fall to the bare floor no matter the slide of the fall. Tinubu's grip on lagos is so firm that it is not foreseeable to unseat him in lagos 2023. Certainly not with the under developed political landscape in Nigeria as a whole.

I agree with you that progress has been made and the Nigerian electorates are now clamouring for younger and vibrant political leaders, but these old crop of political merchants won't go away anytime soon.
Re: Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti by Laggafin: 7:30pm On Feb 15, 2022
PartnerusIsBack:

Don't be too sure cause at this point in time that he is busy chasing his long time ambitions of becoming president.. his flangs in Lagos is very open now cause he has divided attention coupled with the stiff opposition he's getting even from within his own party at the Federal level.. the opposition cud swing on this opportunity and dislodge him in Lagos.. 2023 is very pregnant with all sorts . Just watch the space
Re: Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti by PartnerusIsBack: 9:13pm On Feb 15, 2022
There is no doubt that the current president's kitchen cabinet members are against Tinubu. Of course they know that the best way to deal a deadly blow on him is to stiffen his financial prowess which is the coffers of the lagos state government. Let's ask why hasn't this been done ever since?

The answer isn't far fetched. Mr. President is emotionally sympathetic to the Tinubu course cause he was very much instrumental to him becoming president. The book that was recently launched by Akande couldn't have come a better time that this just to emotionally blackmail Mr. President who himself was physically present at the book launch.

Call it asslicking but Tinubu has repeatedly extended olive branch to the northern region and this has earned him much support in that region and this has further boosted his presidential bid.

If the kitchen cabinet members like Mai Buni and the likes of attorney General of the federation cannot whittle down Tinubu's presidential ambition, despite having the ears of Mr. President, what makes you think that a sleeping opposition as the Lagos PDP can do that?

There is more to politics than public sentiments. Yes, lagosians will love to see change at Alausa but the current political structure in lagos cannot guarantee that. It will take more of a conventional revolution than mere political yearnings and wishes to attain that.

Laggafin:

Don't be too sure cause at this point in time that he is busy chasing his long time ambitions of becoming president.. his flangs in Lagos is very open now cause he has divided attention coupled with the stiff opposition he's getting even from within his own party at the Federal level.. the opposition cud swing on this opportunity and dislodge him in Lagos.. 2023 is very pregnant with all sorts . Just watch the space

1 Like

Re: Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti by PartnerusIsBack: 9:21pm On Feb 15, 2022
Laggafin:

It's a 50 50 chance .. the pendulum can swing either ways depending on who presses the right button on the osun electorates in the forthcoming elections. But one tin that has been established and which is non debatable is de fact that Tinubus grip on some of his former boothlickers has dropped significantly. And if I were his advisers who love him so much.. I'd tell him respectfully now that the ovation is loudest to take a bow and save his revered reputation

I tend to agree with you on this but let's not forget this man Tinubu can be likened to be the proverbial cat with nine lives.
Remember how he suffered the PDP onslaught in the Southwest region during the Obasanjo presidency. Let's give it to him that he is a good political animal who knows his game well.
I had say he will be quick to throw in the curtain on his presidential ambition and support his erstwhile political son, Osinbanjo than to loose his mouth watering main source of income which is lagos state coffers.

Truly we are going to have interesting times ahead. But I doubt his chances of getting the APC presidential ticket. Truly interesting times ahead.
Re: Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti by Laggafin: 9:24pm On Feb 15, 2022
PartnerusIsBack:

I tend to agree with you on this but let's not forget this man Tinubu can be likened to be the proverbial cat with nine lives.
Remember how he suffered the PDP onslaught in the Southwest region during the Obasanjo presidency. Let's give it to him that he is a good political animal who knows his game well.
I had say he will be quick to throw in the curtain on his presidential ambition and support his erstwhile political son, Osinbanjo than to loose his mouth watering main source of income which is lagos state coffers.

Truly we are going to have interesting times ahead. But I doubt his chances of getting the APC presidential ticket. Truly interesting times ahead.
You very on point Bro
Re: Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti by PartnerusIsBack: 9:30pm On Feb 15, 2022
Laggafin:

You very on point Bro
You are welcome bro.
Re: Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti by Laggafin: 9:33pm On Feb 15, 2022
PartnerusIsBack:
There is no doubt that the current president's kitchen cabinet members are against Tinubu. Of course they know that the best way to deal a deadly blow on him is to stiffen his financial prowess which is the coffers of the lagos state government. Let's ask why hasn't this been done ever since?

The answer isn't far fetched. Mr. President is emotionally sympathetic to the Tinubu course cause he was very much instrumental to him becoming president. The book that was recently launched by Akande couldn't have come a better time that this just to emotionally blackmail Mr. President who himself was physically present at the book launch.

Call it asslicking but Tinubu has repeatedly extended olive branch to the northern region and this has earned him much support in that region and this has further boosted his presidential bid.

If the kitchen cabinet members like Mai Buni and the likes of attorney General of the federation cannot whittle down Tinubu's presidential ambition, despite having the ears of Mr. President, what makes you think that a sleeping opposition as the Lagos PDP can do that?

There is more to politics than public sentiments. Yes, lagosians will love to see change at Alausa but the current political structure in lagos cannot guarantee that. It will take more of a conventional revolution than mere political yearnings and wishes to attain that.

Lol.. bro u getting it all wrong.. who in de world told u the North is disposed to a Tinubu presidency? Or dat buhari is sympathetic to Tinubu?? If he was .. tinubu and Akande won't try to emotionally blackmail him with what they wrote in dat book" my participations* Even after they did that .. and Tinubu visited buhari recently to tell him about his lifetime ambitions.. why didn't buhari openly endorse him like obasanjo openly endorsed yaradua during his days as president. Lol. Even wen buhari was asked recently in that channels interview by seun who he wants to succeed him....he said point blank he dosnt have any prefered candidate and even if he does he won't mention the persons name so that they won't eliminate him .. and u tink it's tinubu he's referring to with all the security apparachitk that guides tinubu??
My brother you don't understand the political chess board dis Northern oligarch is playing.. Tinubu at dis point is very vulnerable both at home in the South West and at the Federal level.. infact the main opposition he's getting now is even more from home( West) from Afenifere to his former footsoldiers like Muiz banire.. Ojodu ..jandon .. Aregbesola to mention but a few.. like I said before Tinubu will never be president.. the Starks are hugely skewed against him from all ends. The least he can do now is support an Osibanjo who stands a better chance than him or he will loose out completely
Re: Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti by PartnerusIsBack: 9:53pm On Feb 15, 2022
Laggafin:

Lol.. bro u getting it all wrong.. who in de world told u the North is disposed to a Tinubu presidency? Or dat buhari is sympathetic to Tinubu?? If he was .. tinubu and Akande won't try to emotionally blackmail him with what they wrote in dat book" my participations* Even after they did that .. and Tinubu visited buhari recently to tell him about his lifetime ambitions.. why didn't buhari openly endorse him like obasanjo openly endorsed yaradua during his days as president. Lol. Even wen buhari was asked recently in that channels interview by seun who he wants to succeed him....he said point blank he dosnt have any prefered candidate and even if he does he won't mention the persons name so that they won't eliminate him .. and u tink it's tinubu he's referring to with all the security apparachitk that guides tinubu??
My brother you don't understand the political chess board dis Northern oligarch is playing.. Tinubu at dis point is very vulnerable both at home in the South West and at the Federal level.. infact the main opposition he's getting now is even more from the West from afenifere to his former footsoldiers like muiz banire.. ojodu ..jandon .. Aregbesola to mention but a few.. like I said before Tinubu will never be president.. the best he can do is support an osibanjo who stands a better chance than him or he will loose out completely

I read your writeup and we tend to head same direction that a Tinubu presidency isn't foreseeable except the aspect of Northern Oligarchy to be sympathetic to Tinubu course.

I used the word 'emotionally' sympathetic on the basis that the former was very much instrumental to Buhari becoming president. This shouldn't be misconstrued that he has his political blessings. Even the blind knows Buhari won't support Tinubu cause he is fantastically corrupt beyond redemption but Mr. President has allowed Tinubu dynasty to Foster in Lagos so it won't seem he was biting the hands that fed him. That's where the 'emotional' sympathy comes to play. Mr. President has the entire government parastatals at his discretion yet he hasn't come for Tinubu dynasty in lagos.

Tinubu has good number of northern politicians on his payroll and that's why you get the hyping from these politicians in the North but that doesn't mean the core northern oligarchs would hand him the presidential ticket.

My take is, Tinubu is about pushing his luck too far. He should continue to maintain his king maker position as becoming the king himself would amount to starting a fire right inside his sitting room. He will get his hands burnt.
Re: Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti by Laggafin: 10:18pm On Feb 15, 2022
PartnerusIsBack:

I read your writeup and we tend to head same direction that a Tinubu presidency isn't foreseeable except the aspect of Northern Oligarchy to be sympathetic to Tinubu course.

I used the word 'emotionally' sympathetic on the basis that the former was very much instrumental to Buhari becoming president. This shouldn't be misconstrued that he has his political blessings. Even the blind knows Buhari won't support Tinubu cause he is fantastically corrupt beyond redemption but Mr. President has allowed Tinubu dynasty to Foster in Lagos so it won't seem he was biting the hands that fed him. That's where the 'emotional' sympathy comes to play. Mr. President has the entire government parastatals at his discretion yet he hasn't come for Tinubu dynasty in lagos.

Tinubu has good number of northern politicians on his payroll and that's why you get the hyping from these politicians in the North but that doesn't mean the core northern oligarchs would hand him the presidential ticket.

My take is, Tinubu is about pushing his luck too far. He should continue to maintain his king maker position as becoming the king himself would amount to starting a fire right inside his sitting room. He will get his hands burnt.
U have finally rammed the nail on the head.. u wrote a masterpiece class literature here.. I tink we both agree in principle that the jagaban should stay in his kingmaker position than be a KING

1 Like

Re: Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti by seunmsg(m): 10:25pm On Feb 15, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Let's say He didn't support him AS CLAIMED BY YOU.

But then he didn't work Against him, NOW He'll be worked Against.

He can only work against him openly at the primary. After the primary, he dare not work openly against the candidate of the party. So, he will go back to what he did the last time out and good enough, nobody is trusting him with any serious role again. His treachery has been found out already.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku/Okowa Campaign In Uyo (Pictures, Videos) / Defection: How Osinbajo Made Us Donate Akpabio To APC – PDP / BBC To Launch Pidgin And Yoruba Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.