Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,676 members, 7,823,910 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? (5372 Views)

FACT-CHECK ; Is Northern Nigerian The Poorest Region In Nigeria? / IPOB’s Sit-At-Home: The Self-Induced Devastation Of The South-East - The Cable / Theresa May: Nigeria Is The Home For The Poorest People In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? by walefresh3(m): 9:44pm On Feb 15, 2022
OBALOLA55:
CHAI I MISSED THIS PARTY sad

QUOTE ME NEXT TIME MAKE I TELL THE WORLD ABOUT YOUR VILLAGE
Oga I dey around dey watch movie...if you try any shit... I go disgrace that your poor region here.... Behave your self....that op be aboki that's why I no wan attack some nyamiri miscreants wey think say anybody wey creat thread yab them be yoruba
Re: Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? by Obamaofusa: 9:47pm On Feb 15, 2022
MosheDayan:
imagine village mentality. when America was developed, Dubai was desert even Israel. but now America no see Dubai back in terms of modern infrastructure. continue to live in the past, free education, first tv in Africa, one storey building in Ibadan......be living in past glory when you are being left being. 70 years old man. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lol

Dubai does not near USA in infrastructures,sir

Which one do you have in SE that can compare with any in Yorubaland,poor man.We had it then,we still have it now and moving rapidly forward.
Only Ibadan has more than 10 GRAs,what do you have in your poor region?
Re: Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? by MosheDayan: 10:01pm On Feb 15, 2022
[s]
Obamaofusa:
lol

Dubai does not near USA in infrastructures,sir

Which one do you have in SE that can compare with any in Yorubaland,poor man.We had it then,we still have it now and moving rapidly forward.
Only Ibadan has more than 10 GRAs,what do you have in your poor region?
[/s] So GRA is the reason why you said SW is rich grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin imagine this Afonja

1 Like

Re: Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? by walefresh3(m): 10:05pm On Feb 15, 2022
You ibos should stop attacking yorubas now... That op be aboki... that's why I no wan involve in the thread
Re: Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? by Broveens42(m): 10:09pm On Feb 15, 2022
MosheDayan:
[s][/s] So GRA is the reason why you said SW is rich grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin imagine this Afonja

Don't mind that guy.

Sam mbakwe Airport, imo state

3 Likes

Re: Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? by walefresh3(m): 10:11pm On Feb 15, 2022
Broveens42:

Don't mind that guy.

Show beautiful pictures of se without abusing others or else I will derail the thread
Re: Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? by Dyke15(m): 10:12pm On Feb 15, 2022
Because they don't mine skulls
Re: Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? by walefresh3(m): 10:15pm On Feb 15, 2022
Dyke15:
Because they don't mine skulls
You naa like to dey type shit... Skull minner full South East.. abi you want prove ?
Re: Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? by Broveens42(m): 10:16pm On Feb 15, 2022
walefresh3:

Show beautiful pictures of se without abusing others or else I will derail the thread

Kindly Point out where I abused in that post
Or are you too proud to admit your secret admiration for SE ?

1 Like

Re: Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? by walefresh3(m): 10:18pm On Feb 15, 2022
Broveens42:

Kindly Point out where I abused in that post
I only warned .... I am enjoying the pictures anyway
Re: Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? by Broveens42(m): 10:19pm On Feb 15, 2022
walefresh3:

I only warned .... I am enjoying the pictures anyway

That is the most honourable thing to do. Always admit the obvious
Re: Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? by walefresh3(m): 10:34pm On Feb 15, 2022
Broveens42:

That is the most honourable thing to do. Always admit the obvious
Admit what ? You want me to show you where your parents live in the East.. or you think I don't know your place... I married your daughter...from imo... Abeg swave... Stop decieving them with pictures without job...
No modern infrastructures that worth 1b dollars... Ict poor.. transportation poor... Gdp poor ... Ppp poor.....igr poor..... Industries poor.... Standard of living poor....out of 100% only 2% are urbanized... Other places are forest... Very thick villages.... Poor planned city... only government area was rebuilt by okorocha....

Oya show me a look like dis in any part of owewrri

Re: Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? by Dyke15(m): 11:03pm On Feb 15, 2022
walefresh3:

You naa like to dey type shit... Skull mineller full South East.. abi you want prove ?
One love bruvh...
Na Almajiri man post dis.
Make we no fight over am

1 Like

Re: Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? by MosheDayan: 11:08pm On Feb 15, 2022
Broveens42:

Don't mind that guy.

They keep saying these things and I find it amusing. I don't know what they understand by development. Lagos is just giving them this illusion that SW is rich. During Buharis first tenure SW states couldn't pay salaries. Took a loan from the government. So I don't understand where these wealth is coming from grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? by Obamaofusa: 11:36pm On Feb 15, 2022
MosheDayan:
This Ibadan? i dont see wealth, i see rust. so if they call people that have wealth Afonjas would jump out? grin grin grin grin grin

Those places were built when you were still walking naked and living in huts.
The modern buildings in Ibadan are more than that of the entire Igboland.Only Ibadan has more than 10 GRAs while Igboland cannot boast of 6 GRAs..

1 Like

Re: Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? by Obamaofusa: 11:43pm On Feb 15, 2022
MosheDayan:
They keep saying these things and I find it amusing. I don't know what they understand by development. Lagos is just giving them this illusion that SW is rich. During Buharis first tenure SW states couldn't pay salaries. Took a loan from the government. So I don't understand where these wealth is coming from grin
Otondo,most of your states could not pay salaries.Have you asked the World and UNDP why your region always have the smallest VAT,IGR etc?
It is .poverty.
I can post the names of more than 100 Yoruba billionaires with their investment now but Igbos do not even have up to 30.

1 Like

Re: Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? by Obamaofusa: 11:44pm On Feb 15, 2022
MosheDayan:
[s][/s] So GRA is the reason why you said SW is rich grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin imagine this Afonja

Just a tip of the iceberg.
This Osu sef.
Re: Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? by Obamaofusa: 11:49pm On Feb 15, 2022
Igbos are always deceiving themselves and always lie and believe the lie just to console their poverty stricken lives.
The most successful Nigerian business people abroad are all Yorubas.
Yorubas are the only Nigerians who took nothing abroad but built multi billion dollars business empires abroad.
Lagos is really a blessing to them.
A lot of people are slavishly working for the Yorubas.They need to for their own growth too.
In Education....They are the most achieved.They have Profs 3 times that of the Igbos.
In Music...They control 80% of the Music industry.
In Movie...They have the most grossing movie directors etc.
In sport...They control boxing,table tennis,chess(because of their high intelligence)
etc.
In industry....They have the highest number of indigenous industries in Nigeria.
They have the highest number of indigenous industries abroad as Nigerians.
They are the most travelled abroad while Igbos are the most travelled within Nigeria.
They have the highest number of technocrats.
They have the highest number of lawyers.
They control 80% of Real Estate both in Nigeria and abroad as Nigerians.
Yorubaland is the most developed part of Nigeria.Specific thanks to Lagos,Ibadan and Ogun state.
They have the highest number of infrastructures.
Highest number of secondary schools.
Highest number of primary schools.
Highest number of private universities.
Highest GDP.
Highest IGR.
Highest number of industries.
Highest number of modern houses.
Highest number of malls etc.
They have the bigget estate in Africa in Ogun state being built by the Redeemed..
They have the richest people in Nigeria.Even the richest Nigerians abroad are Yorubas.
They have the Highest number of Human Resources.
It is numerously numerous to count the blessings of the Yoruba.God has been excellent. Thanks to the Almighty.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? by Broveens42(m): 11:51pm On Feb 15, 2022
walefresh3:

Admit what ? You want me to show you where your parents live in the East.. or you think I don't know your place... I married your daughter...from imo... Abeg swave... Stop decieving them with pictures without job...
No modern infrastructures that worth 1b dollars... Ict poor.. transportation poor... Gdp poor ... Ppp poor.....igr poor..... Industries poor.... Standard of living poor....out of 100% only 2% are urbanized... Other places are forest... Very thick villages.... Poor planned city... only government area was rebuilt by okorocha....

Oya show me a look like dis in any part of owewrri

As usual.
bringing Lagos pictures, one time FCT..
The joke is on you for fulfilling your cowardly threat of derailing the thread. I was right all along grin you are too proud to admire the south east

#Owerri

3 Likes

Re: Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? by OBALOLA55(m): 12:27am On Feb 16, 2022
walefresh3:

Oga I dey around dey watch movie...if you try any shit... I go disgrace that your poor region here.... Behave your self....that op be aboki that's why I no wan attack some nyamiri miscreants wey think say anybody wey creat thread yab them be yoruba
NA ME YOU DEY THREATEN shocked
Re: Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? by achi4u(m): 2:39am On Feb 16, 2022
Na op find problem come
Re: Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? by MosheDayan: 5:24am On Feb 16, 2022
Obamaofusa:

Those places were built when you were still walking naked and living in huts.
The modern buildings in Ibadan are more than that of the entire Igboland.Only Ibadan has more than 10 GRAs while Igboland cannot boast of 6 GRAs..
oga go and drink the rust from the zinc. Na gra make SW rich!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin poverty region.

1 Like

Re: Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? by MosheDayan: 5:26am On Feb 16, 2022
[s]
Obamaofusa:

Otondo,most of your states could not pay salaries.Have you asked the World and UNDP why your region always have the smallest VAT,IGR etc?
It is .poverty.
I can post the names of more than 100 Yoruba billionaires with their investment now but Igbos do not even have up to 30.

[/s] Afonja the modern father of lies. Oluwole Statistics grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? by walefresh3(m): 7:06am On Feb 16, 2022
OBALOLA55:
NA ME YOU DEY THREATEN shocked
Bro I no threatening u... I hear say you get plenty derogatory pictures for hand... Me self get plenty one from the eastern dungeon...

We feet show film for all Nigerians to see...
This page go reach 100 pages if we start...
I dey wait for you...
Re: Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? by walefresh3(m): 7:09am On Feb 16, 2022
MosheDayan:
oga go and drink the rust from the zinc. Na gra make SW rich!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin poverty region.

Oga rusticated roof full east... I no wan derail the thread... Naa statistics from reliable source I want see.... How easterners take Rich mass westerners.. abeg make the show begin
Re: Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? by OBALOLA55(m): 7:10am On Feb 16, 2022
walefresh3:

Bro I no threatening u... I hear say you get plenty derogatory pictures for hand... Me self get plenty one from the eastern dungeon...

We feet show film for all Nigerians to see...
This page go reach 100 pages if we start...
I dey wait for you...
CREATE A THREAD FOR THAT ASAP LETS COMPARE AND CONTRAST
Re: Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? by walefresh3(m): 7:21am On Feb 16, 2022
Broveens42:

As usual.
The joke is on you for fulfilling your cowardly threat of derailing the thread. I was right all along grin you are too proud to admire the south east

Bro am not seeing anything here...and am avoiding to detail the thread... I only stayed the obvious anyway ...

Bro Lagos is part of Yoruba land and it's in the south west... So, nobody asked iboland not to have national capital ... We didn't bribe the colonial masters to make Lagos a capital...it is because 9f the natural landscape and the progressiveness of the Yoruba leaders ...

And for your information... Lagos is not the only former capital...

I always repeat... Iboland it's coursed no body born of a man that will make a BARREN land a national capital...
Your beautiful house is not generating anything into the national purse... that's why it has no economical value to the fg..

Continue with the pictures anyway.

#Owerri
Re: Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? by walefresh3(m): 7:23am On Feb 16, 2022
OBALOLA55:
CREATE A THREAD FOR THAT ASAP LETS COMPARE AND CONTRAST
Oga u feet start small here naa
Re: Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? by walefresh3(m): 7:24am On Feb 16, 2022
Broveens42:

As usual.

#Owerri
Bro am not seeing anything here...and am avoiding to detail the thread... I only stayed the obvious anyway ...

Bro Lagos is part of Yoruba land and it's in the south west... So, nobody asked iboland not to have national capital ... We didn't bribe the colonial masters to make Lagos a capital...it is because 9f the natural landscape and the progressiveness of the Yoruba leaders ...

I always repeat... Iboland it's coursed no body born of a man that will make a BARREN land a national capital...
Your beautiful house is not generating anything into the national purse... that's why it has no economical value to the fg..

Re: Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? by ma373733(m): 8:59am On Feb 16, 2022
walefresh3:

Tell me what yorubas bring into Nigeria?

Last time I checked
Anambra,imo,abia are oil producing states
Re: Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? by Broveens42(m): 8:59am On Feb 16, 2022
walefresh3:

But you said earlier you were enjoying the pictures ...
How come you ain't seeing anything again? grin

I'm now convinced you are a Yoruba man who's also a comedian

1 Like

Re: Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? by MosheDayan: 9:01am On Feb 16, 2022
walefresh3:

Oga rusticated roof full east... I no wan derail the thread... Naa statistics from reliable source I want see.... How easterners take Rich mass westerners.. abeg make the show begin
no one made the comparison. Na una dey claim say SE poor. When the poverty wey dey SW na the same thing with Gombe state. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Are The Takeaways From Osun Judgment In Relation To Presidential Petitions? / Emefiele Hid Trillions Of Naira On 27 Different Banks. See Proof / PDP Governorship Aspirant Sues Ekiti Over Damage Of Billboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.