Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,745 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? (5370 Views)

FACT-CHECK ; Is Northern Nigerian The Poorest Region In Nigeria? / IPOB’s Sit-At-Home: The Self-Induced Devastation Of The South-East - The Cable / Theresa May: Nigeria Is The Home For The Poorest People In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? by Broveens42(m): 9:06am On Feb 16, 2022
walefresh3:

Bro am not seeing anything here...and am avoiding to detail the thread... I only stayed the obvious anyway ...

Bro Lagos is part of Yoruba land and it's in the south west... So, nobody asked iboland not to have national capital ... We didn't bribe the colonial masters to make Lagos a capital...it is because 9f the natural landscape and the progressiveness of the Yoruba leaders ...

And for your information... Lagos is not the only former capital...

I always repeat... Iboland it's coursed no body born of a man that will make a BARREN land a national capital...
Your beautiful house is not generating anything into the national purse... that's why it has no economical value to the fg..

Continue with the pictures anyway.

Who would have thought this places experienced civil war ? grin

#Owerri

Re: Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? by emmanuelbrown26: 10:24am On Feb 16, 2022
IamAtikulate:
TmkSouth

You see how Yorubas look for trouble first and start crying when we respond

The same people claiming to be the richest in the South has more numbers of vulnerable households in our national social register, a federal government national planning and poverty alleviation document.

Those they claimed to be the poorest in the south:

1. Have the least number of vulnerable households

2. Have the highest billionaires per Capita.

3. Is the least in-debted region

4. Have zero presence in the list of top 10 states that can't survive without federal allocation.

5. Have the biggest trading market in West Africa (Onitsha main market)

6. Have the most nourished children population. (Yorubas have the most malnourished children in the South because they don't feed well. They eat Ewedu and Amala every day)

7. Live in the most developed residential properties. (They live in better apartments than those claiming to be the richest)

8. Have the highest number of importers in the country

9. Drive and practically owns Nollywood, the third largest movie industry in the world

10. Top WAEC and NECO national examination results

11. Have the highest cut-off mark for post-primary school admission examinations because of too many bright students.

Please TmkSouth do all these paint a picture of a region that is poorest?

You will only see that madness in Yoruba-controlled Nigeria Bureau of Statistics.
I never knew that we hv bomb, this your answer na confirm bomb and bazzoka.
In terms of malnutrition, yorubas top d list, people that only eat ewedu and a ala Monday to Monday.

1 Like

Re: Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? by emmanuelbrown26: 10:33am On Feb 16, 2022
walefresh3:

You naa like to dey type shit... Skull mineller full South East.. abi you want prove ?
Prove ohhhhh, I want prove Mr. Traveler
Re: Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? by emmanuelbrown26: 10:36am On Feb 16, 2022
walefresh3:

Bro I no threatening u... I hear say you get plenty derogatory pictures for hand... Me self get plenty one from the eastern dungeon...

We feet show film for all Nigerians to see...
This page go reach 100 pages if we start...
I dey wait for you...
oga start ohhhhh, i dey wait. mak i show you my years here in d west as a FIELD OFFICER.
Re: Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? by emmanuelbrown26: 10:37am On Feb 16, 2022
walefresh3:

Oga rusticated roof full east... I no wan derail the thread... Naa statistics from reliable source I want see.... How easterners take Rich mass westerners.. abeg make the show begin
I am not even after who is richer or not, lets argue on average
Re: Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? by emmanuelbrown26: 10:40am On Feb 16, 2022
Broveens42:

#Owerri
i just dey wait for that guy to start, let me show him their own wahala. All these born throway they are breeding in d name of owo ni da. Let him start
Re: Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? by walefresh3(m): 11:11am On Feb 16, 2022
Obamaofusa:

Those places were built when you were still walking naked and living in huts.
The modern buildings in Ibadan are more than that of the entire Igboland.Only Ibadan has more than 10 GRAs while Igboland cannot boast of 6 GRAs..
Leave that mumu guy alone... If I show him papa hut house for that same owweri heeee ..he go cry...

Dem be Hypocrites... Dem go show makoko for Lagos whenever dey want to abuse us.. but when we show island for same Lagos to defend ourselves ,Dem go remember say naa former FCT...
Dem know dere mate for here ...
Re: Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? by OVB123: 12:40pm On Feb 16, 2022
walefresh3:

Admit what ? You want me to show you where your parents live in the East.. or you think I don't know your place... I married your daughter...from imo... Abeg swave... Stop decieving them with pictures without job...
No modern infrastructures that worth 1b dollars... Ict poor.. transportation poor... Gdp poor ... Ppp poor.....igr poor..... Industries poor.... Standard of living poor....out of 100% only 2% are urbanized... Other places are forest... Very thick villages.... Poor planned city... only government area was rebuilt by okorocha....

Oya show me a look like dis in any part of owewrri
I dey beg u, no go kill them ooo.
Re: Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? by Broveens42(m): 1:18pm On Feb 16, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

i just dey wait for that guy to start, let me show him their own wahala. All these born throway they are breeding in d name of owo ni da. Let him start

He won't dare.
I see him as a comedian
Re: Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? by emmanuelbrown26: 2:24pm On Feb 16, 2022
Broveens42:

He won't dare.
I see him as a comedian
I hv being waiting for d mudafucker since no answer from. Him
Re: Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? by emmanuelbrown26: 2:25pm On Feb 16, 2022
OVB123:
I dey beg u, no go kill them ooo.
I hv being waiting for him to come and argue including u. My years as a FIELD OFFICER here in d West no bi beans.
I hv gone round round d West, so if u guys are damn ready, bring it on
Re: Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? by Ibadanpikin: 2:56pm On Feb 16, 2022
walefresh3:

Oga rusticated roof full east... I no wan derail the thread... Naa statistics from reliable source I want see.... How easterners take Rich mass westerners.. abeg make the show begin
I'M CURRENTLY IN SW,I HAVE TRAVELLED TO ALMOST ALL THE VILLAGES,TOWNS AND CITIES IN SW.UR CITIES LOOK LIKE A 16TH CENTURY PIT TOILET WITH BROWN ROOFS AND MUD HOUSES EVERYWHERE.TALKMORE OF UR VILLAGES AND TOWNS THAT LOOK LIKE CEMETARY.I WILL NOT POST PICTURES JUST TO RESPECT SOME PEOPLE.EACH WEEK WE HEAR NEWS OF RITUALS,SKULL MINING AND PRIVATE PART HARVESTING IN SW.ALL THESE DUE TO POVERTY,THE WANT QUICK MONEY,BUT VERY LAZY TO HUSTLE LIKE THE IGBOS.
Re: Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? by emmanuelbrown26: 3:19pm On Feb 16, 2022
Ibadanpikin:
I'M CURRENTLY IN SW,I HAVE TRAVELLED TO ALMOST ALL THE VILLAGES,TOWNS AND CITIES IN SW.UR CITIES LOOK LIKE A 16TH CENTURY PIT TOILET WITH BROWN ROOFS AND MUD HOUSES EVERYWHERE.TALKMORE OF UR VILLAGES AND TOWNS THAT LOOK LIKE CEMETARY.I WILL NOT POST PICTURES JUST TO RESPECT SOME PEOPLE.EACH WEEK WE HEAR NEWS OF RITUALS,SKULL MINING AND PRIVATE PART HARVESTING IN SW.ALL THESE DUE TO POVERTY,THE WANT QUICK MONEY,BUT VERY LAZY TO HUSTLE LIKE THE IGBOS.
When d talk about West being the most developed in d country, I keep asking myself a particular question
Do we have another South West in Nigeria apart from the ones I hv toured round
Do we still hv another South West apart from Lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo and Ekiti?
West should stop disgracing themselves online, bcs offline East is more civilized than West. West where person dey use hand clean nyash
Re: Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? by Ibadanpikin: 3:36pm On Feb 16, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

When d talk about West being the most developed in d country, I keep asking myself a particular question
Do we have another South West in Nigeria apart from the ones I hv toured round
Do we still hv another South West apart from Lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo and Ekiti?
West should stop disgracing themselves online, bcs offline East is more civilized than West. West where person dey use hand clean nyash
DON'T MIND THOSE SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF THE FALLEN ODUDUWA.THE THINK THE WORLD START AND END ON NAIRALAND.FOOLING THEM SELVES WITH EWEDU STATS,FORGETTEN THAT THE ARE MANY OTHER PEOPLE FROM OTHER REGIONS IN SW.THAT KNOWS EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM.I WILL NOT POST PICTURES OF THEIR VILLAGES AND TOWNS JUST TO RESPECT SOME PEOPLE.THE ALL CLAIM TO BE FROM LAGOS,EVEN IN LAGOS THE ARE THE POOREST CREATURES THERE.

1 Like

Re: Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? by Obamaofusa: 4:05pm On Feb 16, 2022
MosheDayan:
oga go and drink the rust from the zinc. Na gra make SW rich!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin poverty region.

Stop crying on my mention.
No wonder the World Bank and UNDP say Igbo people are the poorest in Southern Nigeria.
Re: Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? by Obamaofusa: 4:09pm On Feb 16, 2022
Ibadanpikin:
DON'T MIND THOSE SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF THE FALLEN ODUDUWA.THE THINK THE WORLD START AND END ON NAIRALAND.FOOLING THEM SELVES WITH EWEDU STATS,FORGETTEN THAT THE ARE MANY OTHER PEOPLE FROM OTHER REGIONS IN SW.THAT KNOWS EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM.I WILL NOT POST PICTURES OF THEIR VILLAGES AND TOWNS JUST TO RESPECT SOME PEOPLE.THE ALL CLAIM TO BE FROM LAGOS,EVEN IN LAGOS THE ARE THE POOREST CREATURES THERE.

GBAM!
TALK IS CHEAP.

Igbos are always deceiving themselves and always lie and believe the lie just to console their poverty stricken lives.
The most successful Nigerian business people abroad are all Yorubas.
Yorubas are the only Nigerians who took nothing abroad but built multi billion dollars business empires abroad.
Lagos is really a blessing to them.
A lot of people are slavishly working for the Yorubas.They need to for their own growth too.
In Education....They are the most achieved.They have Profs 3 times that of the Igbos.
In Music...They control 80% of the Music industry.
In Movie...They have the most grossing movie directors etc.
In sport...They control boxing,table tennis,chess(because of their high intelligence)
etc.
In industry....They have the highest number of indigenous industries in Nigeria.
They have the highest number of indigenous industries abroad as Nigerians.
They are the most travelled abroad while Igbos are the most travelled within Nigeria.
They have the highest number of technocrats.
They have the highest number of lawyers.
They control 80% of Real Estate both in Nigeria and abroad as Nigerians.
Yorubaland is the most developed part of Nigeria.Specific thanks to Lagos,Ibadan and Ogun state.
They have the highest number of infrastructures.
Highest number of secondary schools.
Highest number of primary schools.
Highest number of private universities.
Highest GDP.
Highest IGR.
Highest number of industries.
Highest number of modern houses.
Highest number of malls etc.
They have the bigget estate in Africa in Ogun state being built by the Redeemed..
They have the richest people in Nigeria.Even the richest Nigerians abroad are Yorubas.
They have the Highest number of Human Resources.
It is numerously numerous to count the blessings of the Yoruba.God has been excellent. Thanks to the Almighty.

1 Like

Re: Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? by MosheDayan: 4:17pm On Feb 16, 2022
Obamaofusa:

Stop crying on my mention.
No wonder the World Bank and UNDP say Igbo people are the poorest in Southern Nigeria.

Re: Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? by Obamaofusa: 4:19pm On Feb 16, 2022
MosheDayan:

Igbos are always deceiving themselves and always lie and believe the lie just to console their poverty stricken lives.
Yorubas are the only Nigerians who took nothing abroad but built multi billion dollars business empires abroad.
A lot of people are slavishly working for the Yorubas.They need to for their own growth too.
In Education....They are the most achieved.They have Profs 3 times that of the Igbos.
In sport...They control boxing,table tennis,chess(because of their high intelligence)
etc.
In industry....They have the highest number of indigenous industries in Nigeria.
They are the most travelled abroad while Igbos are the most travelled within Nigeria.
Yorubaland is the most developed part of Nigeria.Specific thanks to Lagos,Ibadan and Ogun state.
Highest GDP.
Highest IGR.
They have the bigget estate in Africa in Ogun state being built by the Redeemed..
They have the richest people in Nigeria.Even the richest Nigerians abroad are Yorubas.
It is numerously numerous to count the blessings of the Yoruba.God has been excellent. Thanks to the Almighty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? by MosheDayan: 4:26pm On Feb 16, 2022
[s]
Obamaofusa:

etc.
Highest GDP.
Highest IGR.
[/s]Next Please undecided
Re: Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? by Obamaofusa: 4:42pm On Feb 16, 2022
MosheDayan:
[s][/s]Next Please undecided

etc.
Highest GDP.
Highest IGR.

1 Like

Re: Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? by Obamaofusa: 4:55pm On Feb 16, 2022
YORUBALAND.
Most developed region in Nigeria...

2 Likes

Re: Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? by Obamaofusa: 4:58pm On Feb 16, 2022
YORUBALAND.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? by MosheDayan: 5:16pm On Feb 16, 2022
[s]
Obamaofusa:

etc.
Highest GDP.
Highest IGR.
[/s]
Re: Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? by IamAtikulate: 5:42pm On Feb 16, 2022
Obamaofusa:

Those storey buildings were built when you Igbos were still walking naked and living in raffia built huts..
Always repeating the same lies.

Anyway, it is just a pity the descendants can't sustain their ancestors' legacy. Imagine the biggest city in West Africa is now the biggest slum in the sub-region.

Poverty is real. But you can see all its glory in Yoruba land (please Lagos is not Yoruba land).

Tufiakwa
Re: Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? by IamAtikulate: 6:24pm On Feb 16, 2022
Obamaofusa:

Join me as we trash Yoruba people lies and propaganda.

Obamaofusa:

Multi billion dollar business empires? shocked TmkSouth, tell the dude to name the businesses and he will hide in his brown roof hut.

Anyway, HopStop is the only Nigerian-owned tech product that sold for $1 billion. Apple bought it from Chinedu Echeruo, a proud IGBO MAN.

Obamaofusa:

Lagos is not a Yoruba land and Igbo are the highest non-indigenous land owners in Lagos.

Obamaofusa:

Another Yoruba lies.

A 2014 Nigeria Universities Commission report shows that IMO STATE has the highest number of professors.

Ondo came second, Anambra third and Ekiti fourth and Delta Fifth.

Any other news to the contrary is a made-in-Yoruba news.

Obamaofusa:

I am sure dude doesn't even understand what 80% means.

Obamaofusa:

The third biggest movie industry in the world is NOLLYWOOD, an Igbo private property.

Obamaofusa:

Igbos don't control, but owns Nigeria most followed sports.

FOOTBALL.

Obamaofusa:

etc.
But the city with the most indigenous industries per Capita is NNEWI.

cheesy
Obamaofusa:

Another Yoruba stupid lies.

Obamaofusa:

Everybody knows Igbos are the most traveled. Even your brothers don't argue this fact.
Obamaofusa:

Another lies.

Obamaofusa:

But JAMB record shows SE leads in law and medicine university enrollment.

Obamaofusa:

Another 80% delusion.

Obamaofusa:

Lagos is not a Yoruba land.

No Yoruba capital city is more developed than Enugu and no Yoruba non-capital city is more developed than Onitsha.

Tell another lie please.

Obamaofusa:

No source?

Obamaofusa:

The only truth so far, but by just a handful.

Obamaofusa:

Highest GDP.
Highest IGR.
Yet the most in-debted region. SW also has more vulnerable households, malnourished children than SE. They also have presence in the list of top 10 states that can't survive with federal allocations while SE has ZERO.

Obamaofusa:

SE controls trading in Nigeria and trade and commerce contribute more to our GDP than industries.

Onitsha main market and Ariaria International market, Aba have more self-employed people than all the workers Ogun state employs.
Obamaofusa:

It's on record that an average Igbo man lives in better apartment than Yorubas and we built better houses than Yorubas.

Obamaofusa:

Another lies and most of the traders in Yoruba malls are Igbos.

Obamaofusa:

Name the estate.

Obamaofusa:

But NNEWI has more billionaires per Capita.
Obamaofusa:

SE leads you educationally according to JAMB, NECO and WAEC results. So how do you have the best human resource?

Obamaofusa:

That's true

But SE is AHEAD.

FACT.
Re: Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? by oyatz(m): 7:28pm On Feb 16, 2022
Redcrafton:

FG N5,000 stipends to the poorest

THE Federal Government on Friday, December 30, 2016, began the first phase disbursement of its promised N5,000 monthly stipends to the poorest and most vulnerable Nigerians. The pilot scheme which took off in nine States across the country

The nine States Borno, Kwara, Bauchi, Cross River, Niger, Kogi, Oyo, Ogun and Ekiti

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/fgs-n5000-stipends-poorest/

Awon IGR...

Continue disgracing your region...poor man

5 poor states with very large Yoruba population were helped first, before it gets to other richer people cheesy cheesy cheesy

Kwara, Kogi, Oyo, Ogun and Ekiti

You don't understand simple and Basic English Language.

The Pilot scheme kicked off in nine States mean they started the program in the nine States with a view to find out the logistic problems likely to be encountered but it will still be done in all the States.
Re: Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? by walefresh3(m): 11:18pm On Feb 16, 2022
IamAtikulate:

Join me as we trash Yoruba people lies and propaganda.

Multi billion dollar business empires? shocked TmkSouth, tell the dude to name the businesses and he will hide in his brown roof hut.

Anyway, HopStop is the only Nigerian-owned tech product that sold for $1 billion. Apple bought it from Chinedu Echeruo, a proud IGBO MAN.

Lagos is not a Yoruba land and Igbo are the highest non-indigenous land owners in Lagos.

Another Yoruba lies.

A 2014 Nigeria Universities Commission report shows that IMO STATE has the highest number of professors.

Ondo came second, Anambra third and Ekiti fourth and Delta Fifth.

Any other news to the contrary is a made-in-Yoruba news.

I am sure dude doesn't even understand what 80% means.

The third biggest movie industry in the world is NOLLYWOOD, an Igbo private property.

Igbos don't control, but owns Nigeria most followed sports.

FOOTBALL.

But the city with the most indigenous industries per Capita is NNEWI.

cheesy

Another Yoruba stupid lies.

Everybody knows Igbos are the most traveled. Even your brothers don't argue this fact.

Another lies.

But JAMB record shows SE leads in law and medicine university enrollment.

Another 80% delusion.

Lagos is not a Yoruba land.

No Yoruba capital city is more developed than Enugu and no Yoruba non-capital city is more developed than Onitsha.

Tell another lie please.

No source?

The only truth so far, but by just a handful.

Yet the most in-debted region. SW also has more vulnerable households, malnourished children than SE. They also have presence in the list of top 10 states that can't survive with federal allocations while SE has ZERO.

SE controls trading in Nigeria and trade and commerce contribute more to our GDP than industries.

Onitsha main market and Ariaria International market, Aba have more self-employed people than all the workers Ogun state employs.

It's on record that an average Igbo man lives in better apartment than Yorubas and we built better houses than Yorubas.

Another lies and most of the traders in Yoruba malls are Igbos.

Name the estate.

But NNEWI has more billionaires per Capita.

SE leads you educationally according to JAMB, NECO and WAEC results. So how do you have the best human resource?

That's true

But SE is AHEAD.

FACT.

When you are done decieving your self...let me know... I think Lagos 8s in South East and it's also in Biafra map ? Pls tell me the location of Lagos in geographical map...
Mumu ... boy

1 Like

Re: Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? by walefresh3(m): 11:34pm On Feb 16, 2022
Ibadanpikin:
Omo have been to Southeast more than 5 times due to inlaw thing... That place look like hell... The worse place in the southern Nigeria... Stop decieving Nigerians here... The most poorest in the south...it has no economical values...

Vat poor ... Igr poor .. infrastructures poor..

No sea port... No recognized international airport....no international industries.... No single project worth 1billion Dollars in the whole south East.... No single ibo man worth 700 millions dollars... Haha.... Without south south and Southwest ibo are nothing...

During Biafra war 49% ibos died on hunger... Because u peoples are only good in trading not productions...
Yoruba land has capital projects that worth 19 billion dollars ... 8 billion dollars... 6 billion dollars and many more...
We have the highest and most biggest industries that produce 80% of recognized consumer goods...
We share international land border that is generating upto 800 billions yearly... recognized International airport that's generating trillion of nairas yearly and also have the best and most beautiful seaport in Nigeria that's also generating trillion in nairas...
Yoruba land has most expensive/ beautiful estates ...
Yoruba region has former FCT...

4 Likes

Re: Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? by walefresh3(m): 12:00am On Feb 17, 2022
Ibadanpikin:

But all these sufferhead creatns from anambra look as rich peoples ba ?

Igbo dey worry.. you be confirm osu

2 Likes

Re: Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? by walefresh3(m): 12:04am On Feb 17, 2022
Broveens42:

#Owerri

Oga warch dis video and tell me if ibo land is mentioned there..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odmIxl5eOqo
Re: Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? by walefresh3(m): 12:07am On Feb 17, 2022
Look at city Onitsha it's trying to imitate
..Yoruba land is beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? by walefresh3(m): 12:12am On Feb 17, 2022
Ibadanpikin:
I'M CURRENTLY IN SW,I HAVE TRAVELLED TO ALMOST ALL THE VILLAGES,TOWNS AND CITIES IN SW.UR CITIES LOOK LIKE A 16TH CENTURY PIT TOILET WITH BROWN ROOFS AND MUD HOUSES EVERYWHERE.TALKMORE OF UR VILLAGES AND TOWNS THAT LOOK LIKE CEMETARY.I WILL NOT POST PICTURES JUST TO RESPECT SOME PEOPLE.EACH WEEK WE HEAR NEWS OF RITUALS,SKULL MINING AND PRIVATE PART HARVESTING IN SW.ALL THESE DUE TO
POVERTY,THE WANT QUICK MONEY,BUT VERY LAZY TO HUSTLE LIKE THE IGBOS.

So, u meant u know better than RENO OMOKRI ?
Re read again...
This is what Reno said about the Yorubas

The reason why Yorubas are the biggest music stars of Nigerian origin is because they are unabashedly Yoruba. They do not try to sing or act like Westerners. They are very in-your-face with their Yoruba-ness. And when people like themselves to such a high degree, others tend to join them in liking them.

There are an estimated 15 Black billionaires on Planet Earth. Three of them are Yoruba. More than any ethnic nationality in Africa.

US President, Joe Biden, named a Yoruba man, Adewale Adeyemo, as deputy Treasury Secretary. This is the highest position to which a Black African has been appointed (not elected) in US history. Another Yoruba man, Dr. Oluyinka Olutoye, became the first person on Earth to successfully perform a surgery by taking out an unborn fetus from its mother’s womb and putting it back after the surgery.

77% of all Black doctors in America, and a very large percentage of these are Yoruba.

And below it's what ASARI DOKUBO said about ibo...

Southeast it's a barren region...it has no economical value to Nigeria government...

2021 south east highest contribution to national purse it's 29b..

Southwest contribution : 592b
E- choke u ?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

150 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto / Ebonyi Airport: Why Nigerian Airlines Refused To Fly To Ebonyi : Picture / Doyin Okupe Challenged APC Supporters With 250k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.