Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

150 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 150 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto (5369 Views)

150 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sagbama, Bayelsa / Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP / Three Northern APC Governors To Defect To PDP (Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

150 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto by FuglyGurl(f): 9:04am On Feb 20, 2023
No fewer than 150 supporters of the ruling All Progressives Congress in Sokoto State on Sunday decamped to the opposition Peoples Democratic Party.

The Chairman of the Atiku/Ubandoma Campaign Committee in Sokoto, Alhaji Isah Madorawa, received the defectors who are from Raha village, Dingyadi/Badawa ward in the Bodinga Local Government Area of the state.

The APC supporters were led to join the PDP by Mallam Dansule Abubakar, who is the chairman of Raha B polling area.

Receiving them, Madorawa said, “The PDP is the only organised and respected party that can redeem Nigerians from suffering and the poor governance created by APC-led administration in the country.

“They brought policies that brought suffering, agony to majority of Nigerians, yet they want to ride on our suffering again, trying to continue with such draconian rule because of lack of sympathy and empathy for the situations of the ordinary man.”

The PDP chieftain urged Sokoto people not to entrust their future into the hands of the APC again, describing the ruling party as agents of destruction.

Rather, he urged them to vote for the presidential candidate of the PDP, Atiku Abubakar, as well as all the other candidates being fielded by the PDP.

Also speaking, the Chairman of the PDP in the Bodinga Local Government Area, Alhaji Abubakar Sifawa, and local council chairman, Shehu Mohd, promised the defectors fairness and support.

Speaking on behalf of the defectors, Dansule Abubakar commended the good and exemplary leadership of PDP leaders in Bodinga LGA and the kindness shown to the defectors despite being from different parties.

He said they left the APC because of constant lies being peddled to bring confusion and misunderstanding in their community.

He said, “The APC is just like a disaster waiting to happen due to the arrogance of their leaders who have the habit of misleading their children to be thugs, causing trouble and injustice.

“We will mobilise our wives, children and all others to come out and fully support the PDP candidates during election.”

https://punchng.com/150-apc-supporters-defect-to-pdp-in-sokoto/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 150 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto by Freshtruth(m): 9:05am On Feb 20, 2023
Sadly Atiku is winning this election

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 150 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto by iwaeda: 9:15am On Feb 20, 2023

12 Likes

Re: 150 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto by shuttox: 9:17am On Feb 20, 2023
Anything that will push out APC is my concern

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: 150 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto by Nikodes: 9:20am On Feb 20, 2023
People
Re: 150 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto by shiki(m): 9:22am On Feb 20, 2023
grin 150 million or thousand?

2 Likes

Re: 150 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto by Ustec: 9:22am On Feb 20, 2023
PDAPC smiley
Re: 150 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto by Unclebright20(f): 9:22am On Feb 20, 2023
Election week
Like for obi share for Tinubu/atiku
Let's settle this once and for all.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 150 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto by GeorgWashinton: 9:22am On Feb 20, 2023
LP for life.

20 Likes

Re: 150 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto by Switruth: 9:22am On Feb 20, 2023
Propaganda is now too late. Get your pvc and vote wisely.

11 Likes

Re: 150 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto by Y0urUncle: 9:22am On Feb 20, 2023
I had a dream where Atiku won the election.

Most of my dreams do come to pass

I just pray this one don't

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 150 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto by Houseofglam7(f): 9:22am On Feb 20, 2023
undecided
Re: 150 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto by Praktikals(m): 9:23am On Feb 20, 2023
But why is nobody defecting to Losers party (LP). I guess they dont want to labour in vain. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 150 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto by chatinent: 9:23am On Feb 20, 2023
Nigeria no go still better...election go come and go.

1 Like

Re: 150 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto by AnyanwuSilas: 9:23am On Feb 20, 2023
As you cast your votes in the 2023 presidential elections, beware of setting a dangerous and potentially irreversible precedence of Muslim-Muslim ticket or a Norther succeeding another Northern.

1 Like

Re: 150 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto by DennisEche(m): 9:23am On Feb 20, 2023
Any other party should win but never APC. God abeg

3 Likes

Re: 150 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto by igwegeorgiano(m): 9:24am On Feb 20, 2023
Jumping from frying pan to fire. Obi is the way to retrieving back of country Nigeria from vampires in the form of apc and pdp. Know this and have peace.

2 Likes

Re: 150 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto by Tflex01: 9:25am On Feb 20, 2023
Guess we were all expecting this after series of bigwigs decamping from PDP to APC in the last one week.

I'm only surprised at the few numbers. I was expecting "one million decampees" to PDP grin

Clownscheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 150 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto by NairalandGossip: 9:25am On Feb 20, 2023
Confusion in the camp of our enemies.

Just as in the days of the Israelites where God turned the enemies of Israel to fight and kill themselves, thats exactly what is playing out in Nigeria. Everything happening between the two AJ r parties are just clearing road for an Obi victory.

Obi we know
Obi will win
Obi for all NAIRALANDERS including Cc Yarimo

2 Likes

Re: 150 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto by greatiyk4u(m): 9:25am On Feb 20, 2023
Nothing new

150 small na

One man one vote

1 Like

Re: 150 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto by Alcoron: 9:27am On Feb 20, 2023
COOL! THAT ASIDE 9JA ABEG 25TH IS SATURDAY HERE, THE ELECTIONS, MAKE WE NOR MAKE MISTAKE. WE KNOW THE THREE MAIN CANDIDATES NON IS MESSIAH BUT ONE SEEM LIKE THE LESSER EVIL ABEG MAKE WE NOR JONZ IF THE CURRENT PARTY ENTER AGAIN IT WON'T BE FUNNY THEIR CANDIDATES GO FINISH THIS COUNTRY THE FRONT MAN WILL JUST AQUIRE THE WHOLE NATION LIKE HE DID ONE L STATE. I DON TALK FINISH..

1 Like

Re: 150 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto by kennyz247(m): 9:28am On Feb 20, 2023
APC is gone to an extinction..
Nigeria will be great again with PDP on d driving seat.....

2 Likes

Re: 150 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 9:28am On Feb 20, 2023
Re: 150 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto by cjudy(m): 9:28am On Feb 20, 2023
tongue

Before weekend, Thiefnnubu suppose don die of heart attack.
All his hope of buying vote with the looted 1000 and 500 bundles are all turning to tissue papers in his house and Hell Rufai house. This week, death to all Urchins. They will all die of heart attack for supporting old sick druggie lord.

I Dey prepare my laugh for them on Saturday.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 150 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto by Neckpresser101: 9:30am On Feb 20, 2023
Northern bloc on the mud tongue

Remember SW has lowest pvc collection cheesy

I'm enjoying this grin

4 Likes

Re: 150 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto by Sannisege: 9:31am On Feb 20, 2023
PDP “decamp” propaganda will go overdrive this week but in the end Atiku go still chop beating. BAT/Shettima 2023 is a done deal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 150 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto by Jembewon2020: 9:36am On Feb 20, 2023
Neckpresser101:
Northern bloc on the mud tongue

Remember SW has lowest pvc collection cheesy

I'm enjoying this grin
yes o
Re: 150 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto by wonder233: 9:36am On Feb 20, 2023
Dicey elections:
1. With Buhari not on the ballot for the first time, will APC still garner those bloc votes in the North?

2. Will Atiku be able to significantly mobilize Northern votes to PDP?

3. Which will be more, northern voters that will stick to APC as per party loyalty or those that will vote PDP as per tribal and religious loyalty?

4. With the Obi factor, will PDP still garner those bloc votes in the Southeast and Southsouth?

5. Which will be more, southern voters that will stick to PDP as per party loyalty or those that will vote APC as per the Obi factor?

6. For Obi, inability to penetrate the core North either by account of personal charisma or party loyalty provides little or no route to the victory

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 150 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto by SHINJA: 9:40am On Feb 20, 2023
Praktikals:
But why is nobody defecting to Losers party (LP). I guess they dont want to labour in vain. grin

Yoruba Muslim urchin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

419 of all types is a Nigeria-wide vice: The case of the Houston MedicAid Fraud. / Security Beefed Up At Lagos Airport After Boko Haram Threat / Africa's Most Entrepreneurial Ethnic Groups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.