Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto (35563 Views)

Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto As APC Campaign Trail Lands In Sokoto (Photo) / Atiku Visits Sultan Of Sokoto / Aminu Tambuwal Visits Sultan Of Sokoto For Royal Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 15, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
The PEE-POO'S president cheesy

I'm dead

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by 9iceprince(m): 8:57am On Feb 15, 2022
Jack005:
If this man becomes president by hook or crook, then we are finished!
Speak for yourself, you ought to have being finished by now since you said more in 2019 and APC is still in power till now and you aren’t finished yet

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by 8stargeneral: 8:58am On Feb 15, 2022
Dis man just dey waste his time and energy..person wey supposed dey enjoying his old age
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by johnmartus(m): 8:59am On Feb 15, 2022
Good submission.
izzou:
I admire the way this guy is chasing his aspirations sha

Of all the Presidential hopefuls, this guy talks less and moves more. I must commend his Media team.

Can't wait to hear how he intends to turn Nigeria around for good

#1 to $1 won't fly this time

I wish you well, Asiwaju

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by BlazinGlory40: 9:00am On Feb 15, 2022
[s][/s]
ViperAda:
No ibo man will smell the Presidency before Tinubu.

-Viper[s][/s]
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by emkz: 9:00am On Feb 15, 2022
Jack005:

Say YOU ARE FINISHED. Don't lump all of us in your boat.

5 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by toujurs: 9:02am On Feb 15, 2022
grin grin he should visit his ancestors too, glutton

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by RandyOku: 9:02am On Feb 15, 2022
wifeesnatcher:

igbo president is a joke taking too far, igbo will be come president by sitting down in Shout yeast

It's not who that started FIRST.

Tinubu is a DESPERATE DRUG BARON that wants to enter ASO ROCK by ALL means...I am very sure, he is even doing RITUALS/appeasing the gods concerning his ambition..

The people that are not DESPERATE and wants to really work for the people don't need ALL these MEDIA this or that.....

Lastly, I hope you guys got him an ADULT PAMPERS this timecheesy

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by emkz: 9:03am On Feb 15, 2022
izzou:

Of all the Presidential hopefuls, this guy talks less and moves more. I must commend his Media team.

I wish you well, Asiwaju

Even those who hate him know that he is the most serious of all Presidential hopefuls.

At the end of the day, APC will give ticket to who can win elections, not who can talk the best.

Many Nigerians are making noise, Tinubu is making moves. I think he is a forward thinking politician.

If I wasn't supporting him, with the level of seriousness he has shown, I'd support him.

6 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by Deeprooted: 9:04am On Feb 15, 2022
Someone tell this ancestor to go and get some rest he ain't getting a single vote.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by deltaprincess(f): 9:05am On Feb 15, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
At least I know Awo and Abiola.

Tinubu was the only Governor to defeat the machinations of OBJ during the seige to capture Lagos. Tinubu recaptured the Southwest states from PDP.

When this man puts his feet on the floor, he means business.

6 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by Latakia(f): 9:06am On Feb 15, 2022
Jbleenk:
It’s amazing how the Hausas allow Fulanis impose a sultan over them and rule over them. And these morherfuckers are gradually advancing their course of conquer and rule in Nigeria. Amazing.
Just like how those that were chased out of Igboland and see as taboo became Chief warrant under colonialism and Igwe ruling Igboland after Independence grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by Mrhonesty: 9:07am On Feb 15, 2022
Jack005:
Without sentiments, Tinubu is the best governer among those in Nigeria's political space now.
Forget the defamations of character. Tinubu is giving them sleepless night.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by Indispensable85(m): 9:07am On Feb 15, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Bola Tinubu visits Sultan of Sokoto

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1493335869931106310

I like the focus of Tinubu. He understands the game very well. No distractions! Lol....

5 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by lomprico(m): 9:10am On Feb 15, 2022
Hope he is wearing a daiper
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by BigIyanga: 9:11am On Feb 15, 2022
izzou:

I wish you well, Asiwaju
Story.. We dont need another GMB who talks and does notjing in Naija... but talks too much outside Naija
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by frugal(m): 9:12am On Feb 15, 2022
Jack005:
He's not getting the APC ticket. He'll move to pull out ACN...you know the rest.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by Harrynight(m): 9:15am On Feb 15, 2022
izzou:

I wish you well, Asiwaju

Can't you think of an average aged, agile, physically fits and medically sound able-bodied man, they take ancestors, men of 90yrs do us for this Shiithole
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by hmohammed(m): 9:16am On Feb 15, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
This is all you need to vote for him. Someone dancing to the gallery.

If you cant learn anything from all of these, then its most unfortunate..

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by anonimi: 9:17am On Feb 15, 2022
blamingthedevil:
[s][/s]Tinubu......

The topic yesterday, today and tomorrow. He dominates the space!

To God be the glory

Next Thread on Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

PDP using 2015 and 2019 methods..

The same way that Osama bin Laden was the topic yesterday, today and tomorrow until the Obama liquidated him
He dominates the space with his governance failure. Thankfully Edo people saw through his gimmick video message of national leader looter of democracy, to reject the cultist and rogue Ize-Iyamu.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by GeorgeTheCoder: 9:18am On Feb 15, 2022
blamingthedevil:
[s]

Tinubu......

To God be the glory

PDP using 2015 and 2019 methods..[/s]

You are mad.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by anonimi: 9:18am On Feb 15, 2022
izzou:
Let's assume that he is not even going to win his primaries

Who amongst the hopefuls are even dancing sef, talk more of the gallery?

I personally would want us to do away with these men, but this guy dey serious.

He's determined

Is he more or less determined than Abiola

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by FarmWay(m): 9:19am On Feb 15, 2022
BeardedmeatR:

You are mad!! gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by anonimi: 9:20am On Feb 15, 2022
deltaprincess:
Tinubu was the only Governor to defeat the machinations of OBJ during the seige to capture Lagos. Tinubu recaptured the Southwest states from PDP.

When this man puts his feet on the floor, he means business.

Is that why Edo people turned their back to the drug dealer rogue in 2020

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by Indispensable85(m): 9:20am On Feb 15, 2022
izzou:

I wish you well, Asiwaju

Baba don old for politics na. He knows the game. This is what I've been telling people, your rants of bitterness will not get to Tinubu. He's too experienced in the game to be distracted. Instead look for a better alternative and spend that same time promoting that person. But they're making Tinubu the discussion on every media platforms. We don't even know if other people are contesting. This is exactly how buhari became president and we're traveling same road again.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by htdot: 9:21am On Feb 15, 2022
NwaNimo1:
.......the 'fan' was positioned by his 'ynash' this time for safety!

incontinence - a lack of voluntary control over urination or defecation.

[img]https://c./fMUBJC49Y0AAAAAd/family-guy-peter-griffin.gif[/img]

A.nother

P.oo

C.oming
pls what the name of this cartoon.?
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by Mooh247: 9:21am On Feb 15, 2022
RandyOku:

It's not who that started FIRST.

Tinubu is a DESPERATE DRUG BARON that wants to enter ASO ROCK by ALL means...I am very sure, he is even doing RITUALS/appeasing the gods concerning his ambition..

The people that are not DESPERATE and wants to really work for the people don't need ALL these MEDIA this or that.....

Lastly, I hope you guys got him an ADULT PAMPERS this timecheesy

I wonder how people talk sometimes

A man who is contesting for Presidency first time in his life you call him desperate and support Atiku that had contested 5 times already

A man who dropped his Vice President ambition twice to support a Christian is suddenly desperate for seeking support for the very first time in his life

A man who never got arrested by almighty FBI and won his case of money laundering is suddenly called drug baron cause of generational envy and hate of a tribe

Funny people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by Dikegodspower(m): 9:23am On Feb 15, 2022
Hope say he no go piece for body today

blamingthedevil:
[s][/s]

Tinubu......

To God be the glory

PDP using 2015 and 2019 methods..

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by History555: 9:23am On Feb 15, 2022
I like tinubu doggedness. Obviously the reason he is meeting all these people in the name of consultation is because he knows buhari is not in support of his presidential campaign, so he has decided to force buhari hands. If he had buhari support he will not be stressing himself

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by jrusky(m): 9:24am On Feb 15, 2022
BeardedmeatR:

Haaaaa!!!

You too bad.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by anonimi: 9:25am On Feb 15, 2022
izzou:

I wish you well, Asiwaju

He told you already, where were you?
Moreover, his mega failure in Lagos is testimony of what lays ahead, just as Bubu's past failures was enough to foretell of what we have had since 2015.

lalasticlala:
He said, “We are under-policed and we are competing with armed robbers and bandits to recruit from the youths who are unemployed —33 per cent unemployed?”

“Recruit 50 million youths into the army,” he stated, adding that “what they will eat —cassava, corn, yam, will grow here.”

The APC chieftain, while reacting to recent statistics by the National Bureau of Statistics that over 23 million Nigerians are jobless, also urged the government to create jobs for youths in the agricultural value chains.

He said, “Don’t talk about illiteracy, anybody who can hold a gun, who can handle a gun, who can rooster and shoot is technically competent to repair a tractor in the farm.”

https://punchng.com/insecurity-recruit-50-million-youths-into-army-tinubu-urges-fg/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by zeyt: 9:25am On Feb 15, 2022
Tunibu for God sake you are too old to rule Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo / INEC Replies Oshiomhole: We Obeyed Supreme Court On Bayelsa Like We Did On Imo / Armed Security Operatives Block #EndSARSMemorial Protesters In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.