Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto (35568 Views)

Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto As APC Campaign Trail Lands In Sokoto (Photo) / Atiku Visits Sultan Of Sokoto / Aminu Tambuwal Visits Sultan Of Sokoto For Royal Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by SILVERLINES: 10:16am On Feb 15, 2022
blamingthedevil:
[s][/s]

Tinubu......

The topic yesterday, today and tomorrow. He dominates the space!

To God be the glory

Next Thread on Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

PDP using 2015 and 2019 methods..
Tunibu till ur bones wreck in grave

Useless fellow

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by RandyOku: 10:17am On Feb 15, 2022
adelaja70:

Okoro, mention the BETTER naaaa.

Do whatever you like BLOODY YOLUBA Muslimgrin

My REGION will survive any PLAGUE Nigerians chooses as presidentgrin
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by History555: 10:20am On Feb 15, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Who told you all this?

What do you mean by to beg Buhari

So, his visit to the Awujale of Ijebuland was also to get the Awujale to beg Buhari abi?

Ok can you tell us the purpose of all these visit. Everyone knows u are contesting so it can't be to tell them wat they already know. Secondly these are top men, who will not leave their mansions to go out and campaign for him. So what other purpose is this visits. Even kalu he visited is out there doing his own campaign
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by mmanwuijele: 10:20am On Feb 15, 2022
NwaNimo1:
.......the 'fan' was positioned by his 'ynash' this time for safety!

incontinence - a lack of voluntary control over urination or defecation.

[img]https://c./fMUBJC49Y0AAAAAd/family-guy-peter-griffin.gif[/img]

A.nother

P.oo

C.oming

hahahahahaha guyyyyyy
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by olabrad: 10:22am On Feb 15, 2022
blamingthedevil:
[s][/s]

Tinubu......

The topic yesterday, today and tomorrow. He dominates the space!

To God be the glory

Next Thread on Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

PDP using 2015 and 2019 methods..

When a presidential candidate piss on his body in public, of course he will will dominate the space every day....for the wrong reasons.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by RandyOku: 10:22am On Feb 15, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

So people who are not desperate sit down and expect miracles?

The way some of you reason ehn. Dem suppose offload una inside lagoon to save humanity from getting tainted by your way of thinking.

Keep QUIET BLOODY YOLUBA Muslim!!!

Nigeria is already in a MESS!

Any GOOD LEADER, who truly cares to work for the people and solve these problems listed below will SEAT BACK and factor out SOLUTIONS before starting campaign.

✓No power
✓High rate of Unemployment
✓High insecurity
✓No infrastructure
✓No basic amenities, etc

You BMC&TMC urhins should continue your crusade because no matter what... Tinubu will NEVER be the PRESIDENT of NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by Ugonna62: 10:23am On Feb 15, 2022
Baba make you no go piss for there,this one wey you just dey piss piss anyhow.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:25am On Feb 15, 2022
History555:

Ok can you tell us the purpose of all these visit. Everyone knows u are contesting so it can't be to tell them wat they already know. Secondly these are top men, who will not leave their mansions to go out and campaign for him. So what other purpose is this visits. Even kalu he visited is out there doing his own campaign

These men have a lot of influence, especially the Northern rulers. That was why Indirect Rule of the British worked well in Northern Nigeria than Southern Nigeria.

The plan is to speak to these rulers who would in turn speak to their people.

That is the game. Go to the grassroot authority. Even sitting governors come to these traditional leaders when they need reelection.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by ProfAmaben(m): 10:28am On Feb 15, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
The PEE-POO'S president cheesy
Hahaha grin

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by Bestbeelieve: 10:28am On Feb 15, 2022
abeg why dem dey call oga pampers? e shiit for pant before?
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by OmegaAutos: 10:34am On Feb 15, 2022
Jack005:
Chai angry grin angry Nairaland no go kill person.

They should allow him to campaign in piss
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by Whiteways: 10:49am On Feb 15, 2022
Movement
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by GEEBITE: 10:50am On Feb 15, 2022
Are you saying you are inspired by somebody that engaged in money laundering for criminals . A criminal act on it's own.
There is no documentary evidence he graduated top of his class at CSU.
Also,the CV you have built for him is clearly padded. He graduated in 1979 and by your account he worked in 4 blue chip companies in about 3 years. This is based on the fact that he was back in Nigeria in 1982/83 to observe NYSC at Harboni in Ibadan. Also he claimed that he was away for over a year at Aramco in Saudi on a JV as deployed by Deloitte. There are too many hoes in the CV.
Mooh247:

For a young man to achieve best Graduating student as a Business Administration and Accounting Major Chicago. state University Student is inspiring to me

For him to become Auditor at almost all major American top firm like Anderson, Deliote, Price watercoooper and Companies like ExxonMobil and G.E is another feat that inspires me

In business, how he got Chicago's baddest heroine delears to invest millions in his company Compass finance Chicago IL LLC without FBI arrest or prosecution is a major major feat

And his Journey in Politics, from Senator to Governor and now Mentor to many Politicians he tutored to greatness...

Such personalities get my attention and I study their moves rather than hate them

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by anonimi: 10:51am On Feb 15, 2022
Mooh247:
English is not difficult try and read

Money laundering charges is not the same as Drug trafficking

And. He won the. Money laundering case even according. To your source... Only Agbele's money got forfeited

Tinubu remained free of all charges, his company Chicago finance remained operational, all his banks Account and that of his Family were undressed with their balances intact.

Feel free to believe and spread your lies, it won’t change the facts.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by Bhol28: 10:51am On Feb 15, 2022
Just making this man more popular with irrelevant talks Same way irrelevant issues were hyped during Buhari campaign until he became president.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by anonimi: 10:52am On Feb 15, 2022
Honor10:
Just shvt up. U guys keep talking about Abiola, didn't Abiola win his election? He wasn't just swear in because it is a military regime then, let Tinubu win his election and let's see the Baga that will refuse to hand over in this century

Baga ko, Bariga ni.
You are very funny. Very funny indeed.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by bergs2: 10:55am On Feb 15, 2022
NwaNimo1:
.......the 'fan' was positioned by his 'ynash' this time for safety!

incontinence - a lack of voluntary control over urination or defecation.

[img]https://c./fMUBJC49Y0AAAAAd/family-guy-peter-griffin.gif[/img]

A.nother

P.oo

C.oming

Bia Nwoke Nimo.
Pls stop shaking table!
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by mekonglobal(m): 10:58am On Feb 15, 2022
izzou:

Let's assume that he is not even going to win his primaries

Who amongst the hopefuls are even dancing sef, talk more of the gallery?

I personally would want us to do away with these men, but this guy dey serious.

He's determined
Buhari was even more serious than him when in 2015 he threaten to soak the country in blood if fails to win and he won. Please dear friend, where did that get us today?
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:59am On Feb 15, 2022
Ernchibyke:

grin
Mehn this one cracked me up.
How did you coin that up grin
My brother cheesy
Necessity is the mother of invention.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:01am On Feb 15, 2022
deltaprincess:

Tinubu was the only Governor to defeat the machinations of OBJ during the seige to capture Lagos. Tinubu recaptured the Southwest states from PDP.

When this man puts his feet on the floor, he means business.

You are thinking tinubu captured sw politics better than Awo did. Lol
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by blamingthedevil: 11:02am On Feb 15, 2022
[s]
Mom007:

Are you not ashamed of yourself? After all said and done in this country, see the picture of the man you are actively pimping for president of your ailing country... There is no doubt tinubu was a visionary in a lot of ways in the Nigerian political clime but that's just it, he 'WAS'! His time is past! He should throw his weight and experience behind a younger protégée who can deliver! He should make peace with himself and his maker and wait for the inevitable. Not carousing about like what I refuse to mention and allowing small kids and inconsequential people heap insults on his head.
[/s]
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by targetjobspace: 11:10am On Feb 15, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
The PEE-POO'S president cheesy

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by Benjax4all: 11:12am On Feb 15, 2022
adelaja70:

That thing you saw...DIDN'T HAPPEN.
something I watch life video,when is aid was in is back trying to make pple to not notice it,d best for him is to rest and allow Osinbajo to go for it
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by 752hub: 11:18am On Feb 15, 2022
I thought they say he is sick, is this an old picture.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by adelaja70(m): 11:18am On Feb 15, 2022
Benjax4all:
something I watch life video,when is aid was in is back trying to make pple to not notice it,d best for him is to rest and allow Osinbajo to go for it
Post the live video....

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by Echoban: 11:19am On Feb 15, 2022
hmohammed:
I am learning a lot from this man. I am impressed

Guy I'm surprised, he act as if his criticizers don't even exist Like , WTF. Even at his old age he seems so serious than the young ones.

Respect.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by Benjax4all: 11:22am On Feb 15, 2022
adelaja70:

Post the live video....
must I post d video,before I did not believe until I went to YouTube browse about it and I watch it, u to do d same
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by Mooh247: 11:22am On Feb 15, 2022
GEEBITE:
Are you saying you are inspired by somebody that engaged in money laundering for criminals . A criminal act on it's own.
There is no documentary evidence he graduated top of his class at CSU.
Also,the CV you have built for him is clearly padded. He graduated in 1979 and by your account he worked in 4 blue chip companies in about 3 years. This is based on the fact that he was back in Nigeria in 1982/83 to observe NYSC at Harboni in Ibadan. Also he claimed that he was away for over a year at Aramco in Saudi on a JV as deployed by Deloitte. There are too many hoes in the CV.

1 The fact that a Yahoo boy patronised my business doesn't make me a party to his crime and it definitely doesn't mean I am laundering money for him... It's an investment company that trade stocks and bonds, anybody can be a customer

2 the fact that you have issues with his work history is funny... These are public companies you can write to to run background checks on Tinubu and am certain Just like Punch Newspaper did on his educational qualification with his two colleges in Chicago you can conduct yours through email

3 his stint at Aramco wasn't a Joint Venture, he basically went as a full staff of delliote to design their accounting platform

4 if you read Dokpesi's 70th birthday interview, he attested to how Tinubu worked directly opposite his house at Exxon Mobil and they were very good friends back then

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by adelaja70(m): 11:25am On Feb 15, 2022
RandyOku:

Do whatever you like BLOODY YOLUBA Muslimgrin

My REGION will survive any PLAGUE Nigerians chooses as presidentgrin
Potopoto states...survive wo.. Survivor ni.. Wey una don nearly kill unaselves finish.. Wakaaaa!
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by ThothHermes: 11:27am On Feb 15, 2022
wizonlyson:
grin grin hope say..he no wiwi..for body..for there..
I don't understand this reference. Can you explain or point me to a link?
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by adelaja70(m): 11:32am On Feb 15, 2022
Benjax4all:
must I post d video,before I did not believe until I went to YouTube browse about it and I watch it, u to do d same
I only saw the picture... I'm not convinced yet, cause with the level of technology anything can be manipulated. If they can say President Buhari is cloned, so who is Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by RandyOku: 11:37am On Feb 15, 2022
adelaja70:

Potopoto states...survive wo.. Survivor ni.. Wey una don nearly kill unaselves finish.. Wakaaaa!

Adelaja SIKIRU Suleiman... GET DA fuvk outta my mentiongrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EFCC Detains Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Over 22 Properties.. / Passengers Kidnapped From 18-Seater Bus On Kogi-Abuja Highway / Pics: Man Married His New WIFE With Tinubu Signature Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.