Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto (35522 Views)

Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto As APC Campaign Trail Lands In Sokoto (Photo) / Atiku Visits Sultan Of Sokoto / Aminu Tambuwal Visits Sultan Of Sokoto For Royal Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by jonbat(m): 11:50am On Feb 15, 2022
Man of the ' PEE-POO ' what's to scatter every where with his peepoo
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by jonbat(m): 11:50am On Feb 15, 2022
Man of the ' PEE-POO ' want's to scatter every where with his peepoo
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by Smartiyke40: 11:53am On Feb 15, 2022
The way at the immediate right of the sultan was looking at him is like " see who won become president!!! Abeg make u see oga finish and come and b going"
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by adelaja70(m): 11:54am On Feb 15, 2022
RandyOku:

Adelaja SIKIRU Suleiman... GET DA fuvk outta my mentiongrin
Lmao!!!....
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by Hornome: 11:56am On Feb 15, 2022
Why this moving up and down like a waist bead undecided
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by maasoap(m): 12:21pm On Feb 15, 2022
The one and only incoming president
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by wifeesnatcher(m): 12:23pm On Feb 15, 2022
History555:

Odili did all these. Yet obj had his way. If buhari is not backing tinubu, all his efforts would be in vain. Buhari can summon him and ask him to step down, if he refuses he will ensure only one Presidential form is printed or send efcc after tinubu. Tinubu should remember former cj onoghe. This is nigeria

you're uninformed, Efcc is sending nothing to anyone, to think Buhari is not aware of Bullion van you people keep chanting is another joke of the century
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by wifeesnatcher(m): 12:24pm On Feb 15, 2022
RandyOku:

It's not who that started FIRST.

Tinubu is a DESPERATE DRUG BARON that wants to enter ASO ROCK by ALL means...I am very sure, he is even doing RITUALS/appeasing the gods concerning his ambition..

The people that are not DESPERATE and wants to really work for the people don't need ALL these MEDIA this or that.....

Lastly, I hope you guys got him an ADULT PAMPERS this timecheesy

that's your next President, if you like wear him OSI aku nonsense. hang his picture in your dad's sitting room already grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by RandyOku: 12:35pm On Feb 15, 2022
wifeesnatcher:

that's your next President, if you like wear him OSI aku nonsense. hang his picture in your dad's sitting room already grin

BLOODY YOLUBA Muslim EXTREMISTgrin

Tinubu will NEVER be my PRESIDENT.

Adebayo SIKIRU Sanni...Get da fuvk outta my mentiongrin
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by wifeesnatcher(m): 12:58pm On Feb 15, 2022
RandyOku:

BLOODY YOLUBA Muslim EXTREMISTgrin

Tinubu will NEVER be my PRESIDENT.

Adebayo SIKIRU Sanni...Get da fuvk outta my mentiongrin

I never ask for this your dad biography, I'm only advising you to buy Tinubu's frame picture on time before it will be cost

buy it ahead of his swearing in and hang it in your father's sitting room as the first son cheesy

onye iberibe like you

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by deltaprincess(f): 12:59pm On Feb 15, 2022
anonimi:

Is that why Edo people turned their back to the drug dealer rogue in 2020

People like you will learn the hard way. Just wait and see how things unfold. You will become so miserable and a certified whailer when Tinubu becomes president.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by Godispeace: 1:22pm On Feb 15, 2022
when u are an ediot , u type this rubbish below
NwaNimo1:
.......the 'fan' was positioned by his 'ynash' this time for safety!

incontinence - a lack of voluntary control over urination or defecation.

[img]https://c./fMUBJC49Y0AAAAAd/family-guy-peter-griffin.gif[/img]

A.nother

P.oo

C.oming
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by Godispeace: 1:24pm On Feb 15, 2022
till then. oponu shocked shocked shocked
BeardedmeatR:
All na wash. He is dancing to the gallery, that's all.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by emmatex2020: 1:51pm On Feb 15, 2022
Igbos are still far from reality. Your 5% votes cannot change what is written. Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. The same way you guys mock PMB in 2015 and 2019 respectively, but this time around you will end up shouting tribalism, nepotism for another 8 years. You guys need to play politics without bitterness. On Tinubu mandate I stand. In Rivers state we gave PDP 1.4m votes in 2015, which is the combination of all the Eastern states. Who do una like this. Get pvc you will not get, endure you will not endure. Mazi won Kuje chairmanship election for IPOB. Your region will be worst than Sambisa in years to come. Keep training militants for dead BRAFRAUD.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by anonimi: 2:00pm On Feb 15, 2022
deltaprincess:
People like you will learn the hard way. Just wait and see how things unfold. You will become so miserable and a certified whailer when Tinubu becomes president.

Yes, just as I have been a certified wailer since 2015 when Bubu became president and made things worse for everyone inculding his zonebee voters.
What else do you have to say

Buhari’s major achievement in 7 years is corruption — Senator Fadahunsi
February 13, 2022

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/02/buharis-major-achievement-in-7-years-is-corruption-senator-fadahunsi/

chozzy:
A professor of political economics, Pat Utomi, has noted that corruption is worse in this present administration of President Muhammadu Buhari than ten years ago.

According to him, the change promised by President Buhari-led government was not working.

Utomi was quoted by the Nation as saying that “Sadly, even though our mantra ‘is if Nigeria does not kill corruption, corruption will kill Nigeria,’ I believe by my experience as a businessman that there is worst corruption today in the country than there was 10 years ago.”

https://dailypost.ng/2019/12/29/corruption-worse-under-buhari-govt-pat-utomi/?fbclid=IwAR1iWZqserlUVqETf4dS_dVipgn8AZypoqUIdwMYUeOYxwj8DERtZmIMoYQ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by Tomek09(m): 2:07pm On Feb 15, 2022
President of Iragbiji Town Union.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by caye(m): 2:17pm On Feb 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
I don't know why I wish Tinubu well,my spirit accepts him for now until a better candidate shows up.

Slowly, the Tinubu miscreants are showing their faces.
Do not be received by their latent emotional squeaks.
They are just liars, money grabbers and thieves; just like their gidfathers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by Emekaonline: 2:34pm On Feb 15, 2022
NwaNimo1:
.......the 'fan' was positioned by his 'ynash' this time for safety!

incontinence - a lack of voluntary control over urination or defecation.

[img]https://c./fMUBJC49Y0AAAAAd/family-guy-peter-griffin.gif[/img]

A.nother

P.oo

C.oming

You are likely to die of heart attack if this man eventualy becomes your president for real
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by Enemyofpeace: 2:40pm On Feb 15, 2022
Tinubu wey dey piss for body. Tueeeeeeeh!

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by Enemyofpeace: 2:41pm On Feb 15, 2022
Emekaonline:

You are likely to die of heart attack if this man eventualy becomes your president for real
he is not becoming anything, forget it abeg

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by Emekaonline: 3:02pm On Feb 15, 2022
anonimi:

Is that why Edo people turned their back to the drug dealer rogue in 2020

Why dont you tell us why Anambra people turned their back on your crook Obi Pandora in 2021 and instead went for APGA?
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by snoopz: 3:04pm On Feb 15, 2022
E go pain this man if he no win the election o
With all these visits
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by anonimi: 3:11pm On Feb 15, 2022
Emekaonline:
Why dont you tell us why Anambra people turned their back on your crook Obi Pandora in 2021 and instead went for APGA?

You are the Emeka who should tell us about Anambra & Igbo politics when you are ready.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by BeardedmeatR(m): 4:31pm On Feb 15, 2022
Godispeace:
till then. oponu shocked shocked shocked
E pain am
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by UncleDaddy2017(m): 4:33pm On Feb 15, 2022
Bastardlyrich:
I guess the pampers is original these time.
They should trying using always pad.it doesn't disappoint.

Pls oooo, what's the real gist about this pee and poo I'm seeing everywhere.. I like to read the full gist. Thanks
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by gbemishile: 4:55pm On Feb 15, 2022
anonimi:

The same way that Osama bin Laden was the topic yesterday, today and tomorrow until the Obama liquidated him
He dominates the space with his governance failure. Thankfully Edo people saw through his gimmick video message of national leader looter of democracy, to reject the cultist and rogue Ize-Iyamu.
And how is it working out with u in Edo state.are u any better off since then

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by gbemishile: 4:59pm On Feb 15, 2022
anonimi:

Mention names ko, suggest names ni.
Thiefnuibu declared his intention to run and his suitability is being examined. EOD.
If you want to examine the suitability of others, please feel free to do so. Your cyberbullying tactic is Dead Before Arrival (DBA)
Guy,rest,ur opinion don't count.
You have been best described as an illiterate

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by coputa(m): 5:49pm On Feb 15, 2022
It's the turn of the igbos to produce the next president,the yorubas are ready tools to be used by their hausa Fulani masters to cause distraction,we all knew that it's the turn of the East.
What are they afraid of, it's the turn of the ibos
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by Akanbiedu(m): 8:32pm On Feb 15, 2022
deltaprincess:

That one has been a chronic wailer since 2015, he just went mute after Buhari won second term. He, and others, have recently found a new object of hate in Tinubu.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by Godispeace: 4:39pm On Feb 16, 2022
lolzzzz grin grin grin grin grin arindin
BeardedmeatR:
E pain am
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by Collins9156(m): 5:50pm On Feb 16, 2022
Wear him pampers.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by limeta(f): 3:11pm On Feb 17, 2022
Invictuse:

Is it a curse that you must not use your head.

Les see you use your head
You skull mining head .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pics: Man Married His New WIFE With Tinubu Signature Logo / Boko Haram Kills Seal Uzoma, Nigerian Soldier In North-East (Photos) / Julius Pondi, Wife & Kids Wear Tompolo's 46th Birthday Customized T-Shirts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.