Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Oya Take Mic, Tell Me Why You Hate Obi Cubana. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oya Take Mic, Tell Me Why You Hate Obi Cubana. (1079 Views)

TAKE MIC!!! Tell Us That Crazy Thing You’ve Done For Love / Nigerian Shouldn't Hate Obi Movement / I Hate Obi Because I Hate Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oya Take Mic, Tell Me Why You Hate Obi Cubana. by Bounceboune7: 9:42am On Feb 15, 2022
Muna4real:

Is he in control of every money deposited in his account? He might have rich customers that are into drugs. FYI,he runs a bar and an estate too.
so when u buy stuffs at forte oil are u telling me u pay to otedola direct account?

When u buy cement at dangote factory,do u pay into dangote direct account?

When u buy glo card,do u pay into adenuga direct account?

They are telling u drug money entered his account n u are talking about customers,it's like u don't know d difference between company account n personal account.

They are talking about his personal account here.

There's something I don't like about igbos n it keeps proving they are tribal n clannish.

Anytime a Nigerian of other tribe is tried for anything people will lock up n not interfere but anytime an igbo is tried u will start hearing thi he like

"Envy,hate,jealousy, bring him down n co"

When invictus obi was tried igbos were pointing accusing fingers to everybody n shouting "they want to bring him down cos he's igbo"....but when hushpuppi is been tried yorubas lock up n allow government to do their job.

When abba kyari was picked up nobody played d tribal card, everyone lock up n observe things but now that they are beeming light at obi cubana it has now turn to d normal tribal card.

This thread u create,did u see abba kyari tribesmen create it when he was been tried,did u see anyone create any thread lijr this for mompha?

But irrespective of whatever an igbo man does,his people will always want to.play d victim card of "it's because they hate us"
Re: Oya Take Mic, Tell Me Why You Hate Obi Cubana. by Bounceboune7: 9:49am On Feb 15, 2022
Rugaria:
Afonjas think that Obi Cubana is the richest young man in igboland. As such, if he's arrested and painted dirty, it's going to go along way in solidifying their worn out narrative that every rich igbo man either used his mother for juju, pounded babies for money or sold drugs. Afonja doesn't know that Obi Cubana might not be amongst the first ten richest men of his age group in his village of Oba!

They don't know that if not that he is in to showbiz, he would never have been known this much. They see him as a symbol of the Igbo man's "rag to riches" tale and they are desperate to destroy that narrative. Raw envy.. Putrid jealousy... Afonja is not ready to compete with anybody, (they have given up because they can't deal) Afonja wants to destroy every perceived opponent.

That's what all the commotion is all about. They're also hurt that President PooPoo was humiliated beyond measure over the last few days and are desperately snarling right left and center as they look for any strong figure from the "opponents camp" to damage as "reprisals"... Today, it's Peter Obi, tomorrow, it's Anyim Pius Anyim, next, it's Obi Cubana! Afonja is restless and reckless.. Our "sophisticated" neighbors have gone bananas..

Afonja knows nothing about trading. They have spent eternity belittling trading. So much so that if you tell them that a young man made his billions legitimately from trading, they consider that a cock and bull story. They will still be asking you to open your wardrobe; there must be a human head in there, vomiting fresh cash! Any wonder they hawk human skulls for fun in afonjaistan?
y is it that u people always play d victim card any time an igbo man is being tried

Did u see yorubas create thread like this when hushpuppi,mompha and all other yorubas were tried but once any igbo person is tried u will start playing d victim n tribal card even when u know they ain't pure but u will want to defend them simply because he's igbo,this is d same thing u accuse buhari of.

U did this shit when invictus obi was tried n u painted it as tribal shit,now they are fingering cubana n u are trying to play d tribal card again.

I just can't imagine if abba kyari happens to b an igbo guy,u go don play tribal card tire

Just imagine your mindset n what u put up there, just like a nairalander said that atimes when u igbos type one can't help but wonder if there's a competition for the most foolish person from there
Re: Oya Take Mic, Tell Me Why You Hate Obi Cubana. by Bounceboune7: 9:51am On Feb 15, 2022
johnmartus:
I think you are suffering from metabolic syndrome.
igbos are suffering from collective narcissism
Re: Oya Take Mic, Tell Me Why You Hate Obi Cubana. by Bounceboune7: 9:55am On Feb 15, 2022
johnmartus:
[s][/s]

We know that already the target is not about Tinubu but against Yoruba nation and we have prepared that all along the game is not on yet some of you will get tired pending the time the real games start. Thousands of igbos can't stand the mandate Nigerians gave Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

You can only tarnish and spread the propaganda but it will not go along way because it will surely end in tears little wonder some of you yet to recover from shock you got when Buhari won presidential election.
u shouldn't expect much from the same people who believe buhari is dead n has been replaced,the same buhari that their elders went to beg n he ignored them.

The same way that shit died a natural death is d same way this tinubu propaganda will die a natural death

1 Like

Re: Oya Take Mic, Tell Me Why You Hate Obi Cubana. by Rugaria: 9:56am On Feb 15, 2022
Bounceboune7:
y is it that u people always play d victim card any time an igbo man is being tried

Did u see yorubas create thread like this when hushpuppi,mompha and all other yorubas were tried but once any igbo person is tried u will start playing d victim n tribal card even when u know they ain't pure but u will want to defend them simply because he's igbo,this is d same thing u accuse buhari of.

U did this shit when invictus obi was tried n u painted it as tribal shit,now they are fingering cubana n u are trying to play d tribal card again.

I just can't imagine if abba kyari happens to b an igbo guy,u go don play tribal card tire

Just imagine your mindset n what u put up there, just like a nairalander said that atimes when u igbos type one can't help but wonder if there's a competition for the most foolish person from there
The joke is on you.
No one is playing victim here. We are just pointing out the obvious.
The person being tried here is a kanuri man. Abba Kyari is not Igbo. Obi Cubana has not been linked to any Abba Kyaris illegal activities.
So why are you all desperate to link the man to the corrupt cop? Why desperation to see him fail?
That's the question you need to answer..
Re: Oya Take Mic, Tell Me Why You Hate Obi Cubana. by Bounceboune7: 10:02am On Feb 15, 2022
Rugaria:

The joke is on you.
No one is playing victim here. We are just pointing out the obvious.
The person being tried here is a kanuri man. Abba Kyari is not Igbo. Obi Cubana has not been linked to any Abba Kyaris illegal activities.
So why are you all desperate to link the man to the corrupt cop? Why desperation to see him fail?
That's the question you need to answer..
when others are being tried,it's normal no problem but once it is igbos

U will hear things like

They want to pull him down cos he's igbo
They want to see him fail cos he's igbo
They envy him
They hate him
It's jealousy.

Did u see any of these thrash from abba kyari tribesmen?

Y is it that it's only when it involves igbos that we hear noise.

It's obvious u people are suffering from collective narcissism
Re: Oya Take Mic, Tell Me Why You Hate Obi Cubana. by ifiokjohn(m): 10:28am On Feb 15, 2022
johnmartus:
[s][/s]

We know that already the target is not about Tinubu but against Yoruba nation and we have prepared that all along the game is not on yet some of you will get tired pending the time the real games start. Thousands of igbos can't stand the mandate Nigerians gave Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

You can only tarnish and spread the propaganda but it will not go along way because it will surely end in tears little wonder some of you yet to recover from shock you got when Buhari won presidential election.
Muslim Muslim ticket won't fly. That alone will be an obstacle to Tinubu. Know this and know peace.
Re: Oya Take Mic, Tell Me Why You Hate Obi Cubana. by Minime10(f): 10:36am On Feb 15, 2022
Muna4real:
His friends sprayed him money during his mother's burial, so?
He's friends with Abba kyari, who told you? Do you know how many people he's taken pictures with?

I don't just get it. What has he done to you please? Did he steal your public funds? Did he kill your father? Is he the cause of your poverty?

Talk to me.

Drug runners everywhere
Re: Oya Take Mic, Tell Me Why You Hate Obi Cubana. by cktheluckyman: 10:44am On Feb 15, 2022
Bounceboune7:
so when u buy stuffs at forte oil are u telling me u pay to otedola direct account?

They are telling u drug money entered his account n u are talking about customers,it's like u don't know d difference between company account n personal account.

There's something I don't like about igbos n it keeps proving they are tribal n clannish.

Anytime a Nigerian of other tribe is tried for anything people will lock up n not interfere but anytime an igbo is tried u will start hearing thi he like

When invictus obi was tried igbos were pointing accusing fingers to everybody n shouting "they want to bring him down cos he's igbo"....but when hushpuppi is been tried yorubas lock up n allow government to do their job.

When abba kyari was picked up nobody played d tribal card, everyone lock up n observe things but now that they are beeming light at obi cubana it has now turn to d normal tribal card.

This thread u create,did u see abba kyari tribesmen create it when he was been tried,did u see anyone create any thread lijr this for mompha?

But irrespective of whatever an igbo man does,his people will always want to.play d victim card of "it's because they hate us"
His personal account? Where did you get the fake news from?.How come he was not charged?
Re: Oya Take Mic, Tell Me Why You Hate Obi Cubana. by cktheluckyman: 10:45am On Feb 15, 2022
Bounceboune7:

When Invictus Obi was tried did anyone protest?
Re: Oya Take Mic, Tell Me Why You Hate Obi Cubana. by Invictuse: 11:04am On Feb 15, 2022
The same trading you talked afinja are doing way beta than your entire on it.

Rugaria:
Afonjas think that Obi Cubana is the richest young man in igboland. As such, if he's arrested and painted dirty, it's going to go along way in solidifying their worn out narrative that every rich igbo man either used his mother for juju, pounded babies for money or sold drugs. Afonja doesn't know that Obi Cubana might not be amongst the first ten richest men of his age group in his village of Oba!

They don't know that if not that he is in to showbiz, he would never have been known this much. They see him as a symbol of the Igbo man's "rag to riches" tale and they are desperate to destroy that narrative. Raw envy.. Putrid jealousy... Afonja is not ready to compete with anybody, (they have given up because they can't deal) Afonja wants to destroy every perceived opponent.

That's what all the commotion is all about. They're also hurt that President PooPoo was humiliated beyond measure over the last few days and are desperately snarling right left and center as they look for any strong figure from the "opponents camp" to damage as "reprisals"... Today, it's Peter Obi, tomorrow, it's Anyim Pius Anyim, next, it's Obi Cubana! Afonja is restless and reckless.. Our "sophisticated" neighbors have gone bananas..

Afonja knows nothing about trading. They have spent eternity belittling trading. So much so that if you tell them that a young man made his billions legitimately from trading, they consider that a cock and bull story. They will still be asking you to open your wardrobe; there must be a human head in there, vomiting fresh cash! Any wonder they hawk human skulls for fun in afonjaistan?
Re: Oya Take Mic, Tell Me Why You Hate Obi Cubana. by Bounceboune7: 11:15am On Feb 15, 2022
cktheluckyman:

When Invictus Obi was tried did anyone protest?
go n check d thread where igbos were accusing every one of hate,envy,jealousy I could remember it got to a stage that an igbo guy created a thread n linked it to south Africa that it was south Africa.

Check it,this is not the first time this thing is happening
Re: Oya Take Mic, Tell Me Why You Hate Obi Cubana. by Brooklynsouth(f): 11:19am On Feb 15, 2022
Rugaria:

brotherly ,you know these people inside out

1 Like

Re: Oya Take Mic, Tell Me Why You Hate Obi Cubana. by Muna4real(f): 1:18pm On Feb 15, 2022
Bounceboune7:

I'll quote the rest rubbish you wrote up there later but firstly, don't you hate Igbos? You guys are painting it as if the Igbos are accusing you wrongly. You hate Igbos na undecided
Re: Oya Take Mic, Tell Me Why You Hate Obi Cubana. by nku5: 1:58pm On Feb 15, 2022
johnmartus:
[s][/s]

But you dey claim to be from Niger Delta all this while grin grin
Re: Oya Take Mic, Tell Me Why You Hate Obi Cubana. by johnmartus(m): 1:59pm On Feb 15, 2022
Who claimed niger delta? Are you sleeping.
nku5:

But you dey claim to be from Niger Delta all this while grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Poverty And Unemployment Rate Of Oil Producting States - NBS / Clarification: Akpanudoedehe Remains CECPC Secretary - APC / 2023: Oshomole Makes "U" Turn, Joins Presidential Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.