Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

What Is The Food You Can Eat Everyday And Never Get Tired of? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Food You Can Eat Everyday And Never Get Tired of? (36762 Views)

Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) / 12 Types Of Guests We All Get Tired Of In Our Homes / My In-laws Are Making Me Get Tired OF MY Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Food You Can Eat Everyday And Never Get Tired of? by Britain4(m): 11:20am On Mar 02, 2022
Bitterleaf soup any day anytime
Re: What Is The Food You Can Eat Everyday And Never Get Tired of? by seyz91(m): 11:26am On Mar 02, 2022
You said it all
uthlaw:
Credit alert!
Re: What Is The Food You Can Eat Everyday And Never Get Tired of? by drunkpunk(m): 11:40am On Mar 02, 2022
Kendrick80:
Spag and Titus

Lazy Bachelor
Re: What Is The Food You Can Eat Everyday And Never Get Tired of? by Jennifer89(f): 12:28pm On Mar 02, 2022
Olunmercy56:
Any hot foods, I hate cold foods

So you eat hot food like me? I thought I was alone

1 Like

Re: What Is The Food You Can Eat Everyday And Never Get Tired of? by BLoomfrancs(m): 12:29pm On Mar 02, 2022
dahme147:

weirdoooo,,,,lolz

That fruit na my number one fruit in the world.

I am planning on building a fruit orchard because that fruit.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Food You Can Eat Everyday And Never Get Tired of? by winner37(m): 12:36pm On Mar 02, 2022
Pointed nipple and redish clitoris is okay by me. Scramble egg and fried yam or plantain will wash everything down.
Re: What Is The Food You Can Eat Everyday And Never Get Tired of? by newoffer: 12:44pm On Mar 02, 2022
Bread and beans. Hot Aganyi beans and undiluted agege bread of those years.
Re: What Is The Food You Can Eat Everyday And Never Get Tired of? by adeolaben(m): 1:01pm On Mar 02, 2022
grandpoh:
Amala and ewedu everyday of my life and I’m still game!

You are a bahd guy.... Bro.... For me I no get any food wey no go tire me after a month ooo grin
Re: What Is The Food You Can Eat Everyday And Never Get Tired of? by uthlaw: 1:47pm On Mar 02, 2022
Mariangeles:

Not a wise answer.

Let’s assume we can only live on the one choice we’ve made:
Imagine you can only have as much “credit alert” as you want, but you can’t exchange it for anything; worthless right?
I will stop assuming... You cannot eat one food for the rest of your life,you get tired bro!
Re: What Is The Food You Can Eat Everyday And Never Get Tired of? by waseun007: 2:14pm On Mar 02, 2022
SNAIL IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW..LOL
Re: What Is The Food You Can Eat Everyday And Never Get Tired of? by Kendrick80(m): 2:16pm On Mar 02, 2022
drunkpunk:

Lazy Bachelor

grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Food You Can Eat Everyday And Never Get Tired of? by grandpoh(m): 2:20pm On Mar 02, 2022
adeolaben:

You are a bahd guy.... Bro.... For me I no get any food wey no go tire me after a month ooo grin
Me keh
I just pity my future wife she go turn amala tire
Re: What Is The Food You Can Eat Everyday And Never Get Tired of? by Munzy14(m): 3:31pm On Mar 02, 2022
Mariangeles:

Everyday? Nri ga na a ho agboro.

Ka’m nukwa si o gbuhu gi. undecided
cheesy no shaking
Re: What Is The Food You Can Eat Everyday And Never Get Tired of? by Munzy14(m): 3:39pm On Mar 02, 2022
Mariangeles:

The topic said nri I ga e rili everyday with getting tired, and I can tired of any food, except tea.
I need a dose of tea daily to operate. cheesy
I get high on caffeine. cheesy

Mba o.
I love food. Especially ihe ndi ntakari.
Tea wu mmiri grin

Caffeine in the system, i hope it won't lead to issues on accumulation? undecided

O nwere nri ndi di ntakiri? cheesy
Re: What Is The Food You Can Eat Everyday And Never Get Tired of? by Munzy14(m): 3:42pm On Mar 02, 2022
uthlaw:
I will stop assuming... You cannot eat one food for the rest of your life,you get tired bro!
Truth is no human will eat one thing and never get tired.

Or say do one thing and never get tired.

By the way who told you she is bro? lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Food You Can Eat Everyday And Never Get Tired of? by Nickymezor(f): 4:42pm On Mar 02, 2022
No food biko,will get tired of eating it one way or the other.Meals gat to be changed
Re: What Is The Food You Can Eat Everyday And Never Get Tired of? by ekensi01: 4:42pm On Mar 02, 2022
dacblogger:
Beans n plantain or yam or potatoes... Beans must be present .
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Food You Can Eat Everyday And Never Get Tired of? by Mariangeles(f): 5:30pm On Mar 02, 2022
Munzy14:

Tea wu mmiri grin
Not when you add milk to it. tongue

Caffeine in the system, i hope it won't lead to issues on accumulation? undecided

O nwere nri ndi di ntakiri? cheesy

I alternate with cocoa drink that is rich in antioxidants.

Ihe ndi ntakari m kaga wu chewables
Re: What Is The Food You Can Eat Everyday And Never Get Tired of? by uthlaw: 6:22pm On Mar 02, 2022
Munzy14:

Truth is no human will eat one thing and never get tired.

Or say do one thing and never get tired.

By the way who told you she is bro? lipsrsealed
you be she,I don't no...give me ur number na!
Re: What Is The Food You Can Eat Everyday And Never Get Tired of? by Stinto: 6:56pm On Mar 02, 2022
If i eat beans i ll defecate all through the day(a mans food is someone poison)
dacblogger:
Beans n plantain or yam or potatoes...
Beans must be present .
Re: What Is The Food You Can Eat Everyday And Never Get Tired of? by Munzy14(m): 7:05pm On Mar 02, 2022
Mariangeles:

Not when you add milk to it. tongue

I alternate with cocoa drink that is rich in antioxidants.

Ihe ndi ntakari m kaga wu chewables
Lol...smh your taste is something else... angry

With ihe ndi ina eri, some sound surprising to me o...It increases the curiosity..
Re: What Is The Food You Can Eat Everyday And Never Get Tired of? by Nuelstar(m): 7:24pm On Mar 02, 2022
Rice and stew
Re: What Is The Food You Can Eat Everyday And Never Get Tired of? by 00FFT00(m): 12:52am On Mar 03, 2022
wunmi590:

Lmaoo, cheesy

I'm not that lepa ooo

How I fit take confirm? grin
Re: What Is The Food You Can Eat Everyday And Never Get Tired of? by Deborah98(f): 1:06am On Mar 03, 2022
Hammyaladin:
Noddles. But gannished differently.
Same here
Re: What Is The Food You Can Eat Everyday And Never Get Tired of? by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 03, 2022
Deborah98:
Same here
r you a student grin
Re: What Is The Food You Can Eat Everyday And Never Get Tired of? by Deborah98(f): 9:48am On Mar 03, 2022
Hammyaladin:
r you a student grin
Yeah
Re: What Is The Food You Can Eat Everyday And Never Get Tired of? by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 03, 2022
Deborah98:
Yeah
nice. Normal normal we love noodles.
Re: What Is The Food You Can Eat Everyday And Never Get Tired of? by Mariangeles(f): 12:46pm On Mar 03, 2022
Munzy14:

Lol...smh your taste is something else... angry

With ihe ndi ina eri, some sound surprising to me o...It increases the curiosity..

O gworo gi ike? cheesy
Re: What Is The Food You Can Eat Everyday And Never Get Tired of? by Munzy14(m): 1:51pm On Mar 03, 2022
Mariangeles:

O gworo gi ike? cheesy
Widening my Imaginations of you...Rare kind.
Re: What Is The Food You Can Eat Everyday And Never Get Tired of? by millionboi(m): 3:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
Offpoint1:
I'm not a food person, I hardly eat.

Once I take tea in the morning, that's all for the whole day... My night food is either Malt, Milk or NutriYo
everyday?
Re: What Is The Food You Can Eat Everyday And Never Get Tired of? by Offpoint1: 4:48pm On Mar 03, 2022
millionboi:
everyday?
Everyday and I got complaints unfortunately I can help it.
Re: What Is The Food You Can Eat Everyday And Never Get Tired of? by bahdpersona(m): 10:11am On Mar 04, 2022
Titaniumental:
There is this food called 'Ekuru' in Yoruba...... typically from beans.........the process of making it is a bit tedious,if not i wouldn't mind eating it everyday
my man, that thing is very delicious

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

28 Year Old Mother Dumps New Born Baby In A Nylon Bag On The Street (photo) / Why Would A Wife Ask Her Husband Money For Sex? / Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.