Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,585 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Kanye Sends Truck Full Of Red Roses To Kim Kardashian's House On Valentine's Day - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye Sends Truck Full Of Red Roses To Kim Kardashian's House On Valentine's Day (51032 Views)

Marilyn Monroe’s Hair Given To Kim Kardashian: Why? / Dillish Mathews Gets 300 Red Roses Likely From Emmanuel Adebayor / Giant Spider Invades Kourtney Kardashian's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye Sends Truck Full Of Red Roses To Kim Kardashian's House On Valentine's Day by Kylekent59: 9:43am On Feb 15, 2022
peacefuldude:

You are right my brother.his ego got the better part of him I pray Kim comes through for him.kims haters how market

Nigerians, always turning it to a thing of hate.

You are a disgrace to the humans.

1 Like

Re: Kanye Sends Truck Full Of Red Roses To Kim Kardashian's House On Valentine's Day by Kreme(m): 9:47am On Feb 15, 2022
greggng:

You are talking about the mother of his kids

The word simp is being misused .

It is not being misused bruh, The mother of his kids is with another Man,....He's just chasing shadows ,very typical of a SIMPLETON

1 Like

Re: Kanye Sends Truck Full Of Red Roses To Kim Kardashian's House On Valentine's Day by PrinceGallant: 9:47am On Feb 15, 2022
Truck full of red roses, to do what? To eat or what? Just a strand of flower is enough. Ewo l'aseju?
Re: Kanye Sends Truck Full Of Red Roses To Kim Kardashian's House On Valentine's Day by watersideboys: 9:48am On Feb 15, 2022
aycapri:
Aww, I feel for Kanye tho but KK has moved on. The lady moves on without wasting time, she should try and consider my nigga. This reminds me of his song “heartless”. Sorry Kanye

Are you Kim? Winch
Re: Kanye Sends Truck Full Of Red Roses To Kim Kardashian's House On Valentine's Day by OgunkeelAllMod: 9:49am On Feb 15, 2022
I got to know about Kanye through Jay Z honestly. He's one of the finest bad asS producer I ever heard of, coming with brilliant,seamless seemingly difficult beat ,effortlessly cool.same class with Suge knight (Death Row) and those mad cap producer @Tommy Boy Record. As an instrumentalist myself, I'm only interested in that aspect of his life/career..and working I'm that same direction.. his love life %family issues isn't really my business. Na im sabi dat one undecided I have said it long time ago, with the exception of my mom, I don't bother myself with any bytches ,no matter what she call herself. undecided My happiness, comfort, progress, success in life is all up to God and my hands. No bitchhh can give me that, more especially the beggarly, bad energy ,lazy mofos oloshos we call ladies here in naija.. If I were Kanye, I would let the bitchhh go without looking back.. The kids surely know their father and would eventually reunite with him in time.

1 Like

Re: Kanye Sends Truck Full Of Red Roses To Kim Kardashian's House On Valentine's Day by olisaEze(m): 9:50am On Feb 15, 2022
Not surprised at all, Kim would’ve been expecting this from the drama king sooner than later. Even a stark raving lunatic surely has moments of lucidity from time to time. At least, his brand is going to soar as fans will be looking forward to songs laced with the right amount of pain & enough innuendos begging for his wife to comeback. Then she will, and the circus will start all over again. Mehn diz niggars be making money off us gossiping about their lives ontop the one they’re making from us listening to their dry music! undecided Na to connect with Dj Cuppy make we run our own I dey reason na! Abi finegal Muna is u game?? grin

1 Like

Re: Kanye Sends Truck Full Of Red Roses To Kim Kardashian's House On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 15, 2022
peacefuldude:

You are right my brother.his ego got the better part of him I pray Kim comes through for him.kims haters how market
The Ego made him who he is.

1 Like

Re: Kanye Sends Truck Full Of Red Roses To Kim Kardashian's House On Valentine's Day by aycapri(m): 9:52am On Feb 15, 2022
watersideboys:

Are you Kim? Winch
lol, honestly I want them to reunite. The name Kimye sounds cool.
Re: Kanye Sends Truck Full Of Red Roses To Kim Kardashian's House On Valentine's Day by watersideboys: 9:53am On Feb 15, 2022
aycapri:
lol, honestly I want them to reunite. The name Kimye sounds cool.

Their reunion will be boring hahaha
Re: Kanye Sends Truck Full Of Red Roses To Kim Kardashian's House On Valentine's Day by Highman56: 9:54am On Feb 15, 2022
Fvck both of them.i an still looking for job in dis useless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Kanye Sends Truck Full Of Red Roses To Kim Kardashian's House On Valentine's Day by Sukkyy2010: 10:01am On Feb 15, 2022
funshint:

I hope Kim will reconsider him.
You exhibit your level of being Simp with this your last statement.

Does kanye call and told you that his craving for Kim reconciliation?, So how did you came up with a notion that kanye need Kim as mad that you start wishing Kim to consider him. I swear you're the biggest simp on the platform.
Re: Kanye Sends Truck Full Of Red Roses To Kim Kardashian's House On Valentine's Day by aycapri(m): 10:02am On Feb 15, 2022
watersideboys:

Their reunion will be boring hahaha
I don’t think so, Kanye is ready to lit up the relationship, he has realized his mistakes.
Re: Kanye Sends Truck Full Of Red Roses To Kim Kardashian's House On Valentine's Day by Digmygold: 10:02am On Feb 15, 2022
kenzysmith:
Kanye west is a simp and women hates simp that y kadishian left him.

May redpillers locate and handle your daughters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanye Sends Truck Full Of Red Roses To Kim Kardashian's House On Valentine's Day by Josephkabila12: 10:04am On Feb 15, 2022
ValCon888:
Julia Fox is a younger, better, more natural, sexier version of Kim. But Kim Kardashian offers so much more to Kanye than sex. If it was only sex she had to offer, he wouldn't try to get back with Kim.

His vision is crystal clear because he understands the power of brand. The Kim Kardashian brand together with his Kanye brand gives him more value.

Besides, there's no shame getting back with your ex-wife and mother of your kids who offers you value.

To the commenter above me, we don't need useless women in our lives. A woman whose only value is pússy is useless.

Do you know why?

Pússy is just an organ every other woman has. The demystification of pússy happened hundreds of thousands of years ago.

Just look at Adam and Eve. Why do you think Eve gave Adam the apple? Because she wanted to give him something of value.

As his designated helpmate, she wanted him to know she had so much more to offer than her pússy.

Of course, she went about it the wrong way and the rest is history.

Baba dis ur talk nah 1million. Respect brother
Re: Kanye Sends Truck Full Of Red Roses To Kim Kardashian's House On Valentine's Day by watersideboys: 10:05am On Feb 15, 2022
The guy go don load Kim puna to his satisfaction before Kanye come back
Re: Kanye Sends Truck Full Of Red Roses To Kim Kardashian's House On Valentine's Day by watersideboys: 10:07am On Feb 15, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
I got to know about Kanye through Jay Z honestly. He's one of the finest bad asS producer I ever heard of, coming with brilliant,seamless seemingly difficult beat ,effortlessly cool.same class with Suge knight (Death Row) and those mad cap producer @Tommy Boy Record. As an instrumentalist myself, I'm only interested in that aspect of his life/career..and working I'm that same direction.. his love life %family issues isn't really my business. Na im sabi dat one undecided I have said it long time ago, with the exception of my mom, I don't bother myself with any bytches ,no matter what she call herself. undecided My happiness, comfort, progress, success in life is all up to God and my hands. No bitchhh can give me that, more especially the beggarly, bad energy ,lazy mofos oloshos we call ladies here in naija.. If I were Kanye, I would let the bitchhh go without looking back.. The kids surely know their father and would eventually reunite with him in time.
You got to know Kanye through jazz how baba ah ah? You get Kanye number ni? grin
Re: Kanye Sends Truck Full Of Red Roses To Kim Kardashian's House On Valentine's Day by Masterdazhem: 10:09am On Feb 15, 2022
A very SIMPle Man

1 Like

Re: Kanye Sends Truck Full Of Red Roses To Kim Kardashian's House On Valentine's Day by Sukkyy2010: 10:11am On Feb 15, 2022
Kwestionair:
Kim has one of the best p*ssy out there and that’s why Ye won’t let go.
I know what I’m saying
Mumu cheesy grin you don f*ck the pussy before.

1 Like

Re: Kanye Sends Truck Full Of Red Roses To Kim Kardashian's House On Valentine's Day by OgunkeelAllMod: 10:15am On Feb 15, 2022
watersideboys:

You got to know Kanye through jazz how baba ah ah? You get Kanye number ni? grin
you won't understand. Fogerrr it
.i no dey shalaye undecided
Re: Kanye Sends Truck Full Of Red Roses To Kim Kardashian's House On Valentine's Day by Smartgeek(m): 10:16am On Feb 15, 2022
Dem force am divorce before? undecided
Re: Kanye Sends Truck Full Of Red Roses To Kim Kardashian's House On Valentine's Day by wonder233: 10:17am On Feb 15, 2022
Kanye should stop simping. For women, it is all about the penis, forget how they try to make themselves look holy.
Re: Kanye Sends Truck Full Of Red Roses To Kim Kardashian's House On Valentine's Day by totosucker(m): 10:20am On Feb 15, 2022
ValCon888:
Julia Fox is a younger, better, more natural, sexier version of Kim. But Kim Kardashian offers so much more to Kanye than sex. If it was only sex she had to offer, he wouldn't try to get back with Kim.

His vision is crystal clear because he understands the power of brand. The Kim Kardashian brand together with his Kanye brand gives him more value.

Besides, there's no shame getting back with your ex-wife and mother of your kids who offers you value.

To the commenter above me, we don't need useless women in our lives. A woman whose only value is pússy is useless.

Do you know why?

Pússy is just an organ every other woman has. The demystification of pússy happened hundreds of thousands of years ago.

Just look at Adam and Eve. Why do you think Eve gave Adam the apple? Because she wanted to give him something of value.

As his designated helpmate, she wanted him to know she had so much more to offer than her pússy.

People they analyze sha
Re: Kanye Sends Truck Full Of Red Roses To Kim Kardashian's House On Valentine's Day by IbileIfe: 10:22am On Feb 15, 2022
kenzysmith:
Kanye is really annoying me with all these crawling and whining to win back a woman who thinks from her loins.
She has moved on to sample other mojos.
He should be man enough to move on too.

1 Like

Re: Kanye Sends Truck Full Of Red Roses To Kim Kardashian's House On Valentine's Day by Amodi470(m): 10:39am On Feb 15, 2022
sad
When they say truck i was thinking to see something like Dangote truck
It's well, i just hope not only the rose but also the truck will remains hers

2 Likes

Re: Kanye Sends Truck Full Of Red Roses To Kim Kardashian's House On Valentine's Day by Rayjnr: 11:00am On Feb 15, 2022
This foolish psycho
Re: Kanye Sends Truck Full Of Red Roses To Kim Kardashian's House On Valentine's Day by VirileNelly2420: 11:11am On Feb 15, 2022
When I heard of truck, my mind ran to Dangote trailer. Mtcheeeeew!!!!
Re: Kanye Sends Truck Full Of Red Roses To Kim Kardashian's House On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 15, 2022
kenzysmith:
SIMP that has more streams of income more than some states in Nigeria. Not real SIMP. Love can make someone looks like fool to the world bro

1 Like

Re: Kanye Sends Truck Full Of Red Roses To Kim Kardashian's House On Valentine's Day by VirileNelly2420: 11:19am On Feb 15, 2022
ValCon888:

Do you know why?

d ending part of ur write-up suggests da women who try to offer beyond sex can end up offering Doom!!!
Re: Kanye Sends Truck Full Of Red Roses To Kim Kardashian's House On Valentine's Day by Basiljoe: 11:21am On Feb 15, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Kanye Sends Truck Full Of Red Roses To Kim Kardashian's House On Valentine's Day by VirileNelly2420: 11:24am On Feb 15, 2022
Kittex7:

SIMP that has more streams of income more than some states in Nigeria. Not real SIMP. Love can make someone looks like fool to the world bro
my broda I taya o!
Some people don't even know wot being a simp is all about.
So u lose a woman of gud value on d course of forming alpha male? Who alpha help?
Re: Kanye Sends Truck Full Of Red Roses To Kim Kardashian's House On Valentine's Day by VirileNelly2420: 11:27am On Feb 15, 2022
Basiljoe:
I hate to admit this, but kanye is a Captain-save-a-hoe bluepilled simp.

What the fuc.k was he expecting? Kim has a lot of red flags. Sextape with Ray-J, 3days old marriage, numerous alpha men in her prime, dysfunctional family. He was blinded by his bluepilled ideals of "happily ever after" blah blah which made him not to vet her properly.

You can not save a hoe or turn her into a house wife, the game is the game.

I just hope he realizes and understands his smv before it's too late. He's the richest musician in the world right now, so he should understand that he can get almost any woman he wants and it's never to late to start afresh.

It's better to date younger, fertile women, than simping over fairly-used pussy.
so you know wot he wants/needs more dan him? Oga Adviser!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko / Before And After Pregnancy Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities / Comedian Akpororo Apologizes To Kate Henshaw After Her Outburst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.