Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Course Rep Caught Fingering Coursemate In Class During Lecture Period - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Course Rep Caught Fingering Coursemate In Class During Lecture Period (7866 Views)

I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? / Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) / I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him (2) (3) (4)

Course Rep Caught Fingering Coursemate In Class During Lecture Period by Swankygist: 2:53am On Feb 15, 2022
Unbelievable as a course rep was caught satisfying his sexual urge by fingering a coursemate during lecture period. In the video, he was puting his hands under her private part and scrubbing it profusely.

Check out the video on the link below
https://youtube.com/shorts/VyKXUz-Xw0Q?feature=share

4 Shares

Re: Course Rep Caught Fingering Coursemate In Class During Lecture Period by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:13am On Feb 15, 2022
grin grin grin Wonders shall never end! This one's village people have arranged a proper disgrace for him in shiny gift wrapping. The disgrace will never be lived down for a long time to come.

Re: Course Rep Caught Fingering Coursemate In Class During Lecture Period by chukwuibuipob: 3:27am On Feb 15, 2022
sad Slow and dumb girl.
Re: Course Rep Caught Fingering Coursemate In Class During Lecture Period by godofuck231: 5:40am On Feb 15, 2022
Its their private life, the op cgp fit de low so this news fit help am pass publicity grade exams

Re: Course Rep Caught Fingering Coursemate In Class During Lecture Period by donbachi(m): 6:02am On Feb 15, 2022
Naso devil dey finger him cgp.
Re: Course Rep Caught Fingering Coursemate In Class During Lecture Period by paulolee(m): 6:05am On Feb 15, 2022
course reps dey enjoy o
Re: Course Rep Caught Fingering Coursemate In Class During Lecture Period by Sonnobax15(m): 6:39am On Feb 15, 2022
All of them na part of wetin he dey rep. cheesy

Re: Course Rep Caught Fingering Coursemate In Class During Lecture Period by TeeGentle(m): 8:11am On Feb 15, 2022
Chaiiii
I Just dey wonder
Re: Course Rep Caught Fingering Coursemate In Class During Lecture Period by Wizywiz(m): 8:53am On Feb 15, 2022
Wasted generation
Re: Course Rep Caught Fingering Coursemate In Class During Lecture Period by angelfallz(m): 9:35am On Feb 15, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
grin grin grin Wonders shall never end! This one's village people have arranged a proper disgrace for him in shiny gift wrapping. The disgrace will never be lived down for a long time to come.
Re: Course Rep Caught Fingering Coursemate In Class During Lecture Period by drmuchin: 12:29pm On Feb 15, 2022
hell fire straight according to Mummy G.O
Re: Course Rep Caught Fingering Coursemate In Class During Lecture Period by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:32pm On Feb 15, 2022
grin Village people handling his case file very well.
Re: Course Rep Caught Fingering Coursemate In Class During Lecture Period by shilenji(m): 12:44pm On Feb 15, 2022
Mehnmmmmmmm

Both the Fingerer and the Fingered no Smart!
Re: Course Rep Caught Fingering Coursemate In Class During Lecture Period by Rickmann: 1:52pm On Feb 15, 2022
Swankygist:
Unbelievable as a course rep was caught satisfying his sexual urge by fingering a coursemate during lecture period. In the video, he was puting his hands under her private part and scrubbing it profusely.

Check out the video on the link below
https://youtube.com/shorts/VyKXUz-Xw0Q?feature=share

Parent's friends: how are ur children?

Parents: oh! they are fine , THEY ARE IN SCHOOL grin

Re: Course Rep Caught Fingering Coursemate In Class During Lecture Period by FTME4EVA: 2:21pm On Feb 15, 2022
YOUTUBE DON COMOT THE VIDEO, WTF

Re: Course Rep Caught Fingering Coursemate In Class During Lecture Period by ImezoOA: 2:36pm On Feb 15, 2022
URGENT VACANCY
Job Title: Sales Executive

Job Responsibilities
o Customer acquisition through the sale of company’s products and services
o Cross-selling of company product and services.
o Participating in company-wide market storms/strategies.
o Ensure consistent high quality service delivery.
Qualifications & Experience
o B.Sc / HND
o 3-5 years experience in Sales.
o Must have worked in insurance sales, Microfinance or a Loan company.
o Must have a track record of meeting sales target.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: hr@driveme.ng

“Sales Executive Lagos " as the subject of the mail.
Re: Course Rep Caught Fingering Coursemate In Class During Lecture Period by SirKhennie(m): 2:51pm On Feb 15, 2022
Good day everyone
Please I will like to know how much Lagos State Government pays LNSC staffs. Thank you.
Re: Course Rep Caught Fingering Coursemate In Class During Lecture Period by SWATMan: 4:09pm On Feb 15, 2022
Dirty fingers. After she will be wondering where she got infection from.
Re: Course Rep Caught Fingering Coursemate In Class During Lecture Period by bluefilm: 10:09pm On Feb 15, 2022
I pity him.

I hope his fingers doesn't have permanent stinky fishy odour afterwards...
Re: Course Rep Caught Fingering Coursemate In Class During Lecture Period by 22o62021: 10:15pm On Feb 15, 2022
I got to school the other day and I saw that the new cotton that we fixed in the class was pulled down.

We inquired and was told that a guy was caught sucking a girls boobs during night class and dean ask them to remove the cotton because it’s makes the class dark.

For class you de suck boobi

Well we met the dean and told him that we will not allow those children to use the class for night readings anymore.
Re: Course Rep Caught Fingering Coursemate In Class During Lecture Period by yusluvad(m): 2:08am On Feb 16, 2022
Chai! Bad children grin grin

Do You Really Want A Relationship Or Are You Just A Player? / Home Advantage (s*x Story) / Some Women Are Devilishly Wicked-(pictures)