Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Ex Super Eagles Defender Spotted Loading Buses At Enugu Park. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ex Super Eagles Defender Spotted Loading Buses At Enugu Park. (4741 Views)

I Want To Be Like Harry Maguire — Super Eagles Defender, Calvin Bassey / Super Eagles Defender Kenneth Omeruo Completes Leganes Move / PHOTOS: Super Eagles Defender, Tyronne Ebuehi Joins Benfica (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex Super Eagles Defender Spotted Loading Buses At Enugu Park. by Tomek09(m): 4:55am On Feb 15, 2022
FROM GRACE TO GRASS.

“At Abakpa Motor Park, Enugu, I saw former Super Eagles Defender Kingsley Obiekwu (Shagari Udoji) loading buses to Nsukka.

I hugged and greeted him, then cried like a man. Life can be cruel Yes. He never made it to the highest level Yes but where are his teammates.

I will tell Kanu Nwankwo about this. They won Olympics together in Atlanta 1996.

Obiekwu last made headline when his younger brother died in the field of play” — Okwuluora

#nkanutv
#nkanutvupdates
#nk

2 Shares

Re: Ex Super Eagles Defender Spotted Loading Buses At Enugu Park. by wentroublecomes: 5:00am On Feb 15, 2022
So heart broken

1 Like

Re: Ex Super Eagles Defender Spotted Loading Buses At Enugu Park. by chukwuibuipob: 5:33am On Feb 15, 2022
sad Reckless lifestyle sad

1 Like

Re: Ex Super Eagles Defender Spotted Loading Buses At Enugu Park. by pitroski(m): 5:42am On Feb 15, 2022
Know this and know peace

Not everybody will be rich

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex Super Eagles Defender Spotted Loading Buses At Enugu Park. by WoundedLamb: 5:42am On Feb 15, 2022
Sad... I don't really know him. Maybe football was the only egg he had in his basket and obviously, that didn't work out. Many others would have gone into scamming or other illegal stuff to save thier reputation but not him. I wish things would turn out well for him so his story would be a source of motivation to others.

Out of curiosity, what do you really mean by "... hugged him, and then cried like a man". I assume you're a man, so why do you feel the urge to add "like a man"? You fear people would judge you for crying?

7 Likes

Re: Ex Super Eagles Defender Spotted Loading Buses At Enugu Park. by elpochas: 5:44am On Feb 15, 2022
These Post makes me Remember the lyrics of Coldplay Viva la diva.I Used to Rule d World,Seas Will Rise when i gave the Word,Now in da Morning i Sleep alone and Sweep the Streets i Used to Rule.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Super Eagles Defender Spotted Loading Buses At Enugu Park. by saintokwuluora(m): 5:45am On Feb 15, 2022
Life no balance, never say I can't be poor again, little wonder Dangote won't stop making money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Super Eagles Defender Spotted Loading Buses At Enugu Park. by Tomek09(m): 5:51am On Feb 15, 2022
saintokwuluora:
Life no balance, never say I can't be poor again, little wonder Dangote won't stop making money.
Great words. I think it boils down to being contented with the little you have which creates room for poverty and feeding from hand to mouth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Super Eagles Defender Spotted Loading Buses At Enugu Park. by KenghisKhan(m): 5:54am On Feb 15, 2022
Hmmmn.
Re: Ex Super Eagles Defender Spotted Loading Buses At Enugu Park. by otipoju(m): 5:56am On Feb 15, 2022
He was not as famous as the others. He was at Atlanta 96 but on the reserve bench. He was the one that carried Kanu on his shoulder after they won the cup

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex Super Eagles Defender Spotted Loading Buses At Enugu Park. by KenghisKhan(m): 5:56am On Feb 15, 2022
elpochas:
These Post makes me Remember the lyrics of Coldplay Viva la diva.I Used to Rule d World,Seas Will Rise when i gave the Word,Now in da Morning i Sleep alone and Sweep the Streets i Used to Rule.

#word real word
Re: Ex Super Eagles Defender Spotted Loading Buses At Enugu Park. by paulolee(m): 6:00am On Feb 15, 2022
he didnt make it dt big bt i think his friends should try n help him wit something to startup with, maybe dey av done so countless timss bt this life eeh, nobody owes u anything

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Super Eagles Defender Spotted Loading Buses At Enugu Park. by paulolee(m): 6:02am On Feb 15, 2022
otipoju:
He was not as famous as the others. He was at Atlanta 96 but on the reserve bench. He was the one that carried Kanu on his shoulder after they won the cup
he carried KANU on his shoulders means say KANU must help him or wat? the man needs general assistant n it starts from his lg chairman..

2 Likes

Re: Ex Super Eagles Defender Spotted Loading Buses At Enugu Park. by oz4real83(m): 6:13am On Feb 15, 2022
I thought all the winning squad members were given houses by the govt? What happened to his own? Wasteful lifestyle has future consequences.

2 Likes

Re: Ex Super Eagles Defender Spotted Loading Buses At Enugu Park. by otipoju(m): 6:22am On Feb 15, 2022
paulolee:

he carried KANU on his shoulders means say KANU must help him or wat? the man needs general assistant n it starts from his lg chairman..

Are you okay? I am just asking to be sure? What has my post got to do with Kanu helping him or not?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Super Eagles Defender Spotted Loading Buses At Enugu Park. by izuch(m): 6:46am On Feb 15, 2022
Life they say, is never fair undecided

1 Like

Re: Ex Super Eagles Defender Spotted Loading Buses At Enugu Park. by Kingpin1000: 6:47am On Feb 15, 2022
There's no big deal there.
Everybody must not make it, but we all deserve to be happy. No be everybody go rich man but everybody suppose dey happy. We can have that mentality, people will not be too desperate to commit rituals and other money related vices.
The drive to all these is not to escape poverty, but to be as rich or even richer than the other guy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Super Eagles Defender Spotted Loading Buses At Enugu Park. by Senai(m): 6:48am On Feb 15, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
sad Reckless lifestyle sad

Not always the case my friend. Sometimes life is just unfair.

Want to work and earn by performing easy tasks? Check my signature for a life changing decision.

4 Likes

Re: Ex Super Eagles Defender Spotted Loading Buses At Enugu Park. by Artiiclebeast: 7:01am On Feb 15, 2022
Life.....

It is well.

Let's all get humble and live life.

No be we get am, after all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Super Eagles Defender Spotted Loading Buses At Enugu Park. by Skyfornia(m): 7:05am On Feb 15, 2022
Heartbroken

1 Like

Re: Ex Super Eagles Defender Spotted Loading Buses At Enugu Park. by garyaustin(m): 7:10am On Feb 15, 2022
There's nothing wrong with loading buses by anyone. He might be on his way to a mega transport business and he s actually learning the ropes. Good luck to him.

1 Like

Re: Ex Super Eagles Defender Spotted Loading Buses At Enugu Park. by tillaman(m): 7:14am On Feb 15, 2022
Never heard of him but I pray he gets the help he needs

3 Likes

Re: Ex Super Eagles Defender Spotted Loading Buses At Enugu Park. by chukwuibuipob: 7:32am On Feb 15, 2022
Senai:

Not always the case my friend. Sometimes life is just unfair.

Want to work and earn by performing easy tasks? Check my signature for a life changing decision.
I 'm not Ur friend ,I'm Ur uncle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex Super Eagles Defender Spotted Loading Buses At Enugu Park. by Whobedatte(m): 7:45am On Feb 15, 2022
Don't think he's broke , like someone said he might be learning the ropes on transport business . Bus might even be his own .
Guy played for Go ahead Eagles in the Netherlands in the mid nineties and played in Saudi Arabia .

1 Like

Re: Ex Super Eagles Defender Spotted Loading Buses At Enugu Park. by WibusJaga: 7:58am On Feb 15, 2022

People should not be carried away by the successes of Messi & Ronaldo and think playing football is a direct pathway to Goldmine. There are millions of footballers out there who could not break even & are today living from hand to mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Ex Super Eagles Defender Spotted Loading Buses At Enugu Park. by potent5(m): 8:13am On Feb 15, 2022
This life nor balance.

1 Like

Re: Ex Super Eagles Defender Spotted Loading Buses At Enugu Park. by larryUG(m): 8:21am On Feb 15, 2022
If he is loading buses, the it is his choice. Some people above saying he was not popular or a big player. He should not be all that to be successful. Others developed themselves after they retired by taking up coaching appointments, being football pundits, etc.
He could have gone into coaching, work with all these local clubs, get involved in the mix of things and be relevant. All these coaches in the local league, they were never successful players (in terms of money or popularity), but they are making a livelihood by being coaches, team managers, etc. Let him wait for his colleagues to come and help him.

2 Likes

Re: Ex Super Eagles Defender Spotted Loading Buses At Enugu Park. by sotall(m): 10:23am On Feb 15, 2022
shocked

1 Like

Re: Ex Super Eagles Defender Spotted Loading Buses At Enugu Park. by Tomek09(m): 10:52am On Feb 15, 2022
larryUG:
If he is loading buses, the it is his choice. Some people above saying he was not popular or a big player. He should not be all that to be successful. Others developed themselves after they retired by taking up coaching appointments, being football pundits, etc.
He could have gone into coaching, work with all these local clubs, get involved in the mix of things and be relevant. All these coaches in the local league, they were never successful players (in terms of money or popularity), but they are making a livelihood by being coaches, team managers, etc. Let him wait for his colleagues to come and help him.
Succinctly deposited.
Re: Ex Super Eagles Defender Spotted Loading Buses At Enugu Park. by Tomek09(m): 10:54am On Feb 15, 2022
potent5:
This life nor balance.
E ti kosi balance e.
Re: Ex Super Eagles Defender Spotted Loading Buses At Enugu Park. by WhatCanIsay(m): 11:11am On Feb 15, 2022
paulolee:

He was simply giving information...he didn't make any inference.
Re: Ex Super Eagles Defender Spotted Loading Buses At Enugu Park. by TechSkill: 11:36am On Feb 15, 2022
Our stars like this one need help and they gave their best for the sport.

It is unfortunate that this is what he has become...

shocked shocked shocked shocked In other news, I design awesome graphics at affordable prices...

check below to see the amazing designs...and send me a message for yours. Turn around is within 24 hours

https://www.nairaland.com/6986328/affordable-professional-graphics-designer

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Enjoy All World Cup Actions Live On Your Whatsapp In Real-time / Memphis Depay’s Ghanaian Father Calls Him A Liar / The Top 10 Worst Ever Hairstyles In The English Premier League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.