Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Snippets From The Speech Made By Pastor Umoh Royalty Eno(pure) The Next Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Snippets From The Speech Made By Pastor Umoh Royalty Eno(pure) The Next Governor (144 Views)

Snippets From Mr. Peter Obi's Appearance At Channels Television / Snippets From President Buhari's New Year Message To Nigerians / Transcript Of The Speech Abiola Made That Got Him Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Snippets From The Speech Made By Pastor Umoh Royalty Eno(pure) The Next Governor by FirstMediaNaija(m): 6:13am On Feb 15, 2022
SNIPPETS FROM THE SPEECH MADE BY PASTOR UMOH ROYALTY ENO(PURE) THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF AKS, GOD WILLING, DURING HIS VISIT TO NIGERIA UNION OF JOURNALIST(NUJ) AKWA IBOM COUNCIL

" There are some people that the day they become governor, some of you must leave town. And you know the truth about that. But today everybody is in town. We grow Akwa Ibom together and I think there is need for that continuity"

"Some of the things the press writes, you could not have written them in previous administrations. It's either you will be dead or your mother will be killed, somebody will be kidnapped, or you will be running"

I'm trained to be start-up manager, I'm trained to be turnaround manager. I don't have to fix issues from scratch. I know how to walk through the rubbles of governance in the corporate world. Beyond the level of politicking, business of government is still corporate"

" So we know if we can raise funding from banks and run business without owing the banks and our assets have not been taken away, I believe when God gives us the opportunity to run Akwa Ibom, we know what to do"
"We know how to build Akwa Ibom businesses from a scratch and scaling it up very fast and it will become a bigger business"

Culled from Premium Times: February 13, 2022.

The days of the locusts that have placed us where we are today economically as a State, were long over.
Re: Snippets From The Speech Made By Pastor Umoh Royalty Eno(pure) The Next Governor by Bestie01(f): 6:48am On Feb 15, 2022
See this one,cos of free 5k data

(1) (Reply)

Osun Guber APC Primary: Aregbesola Loses Ward To Oyetola / NTYTP Hails Buhari Over Electoral Act, Urges Nigerian Youths To Join Politics / FG To Discos: Refrain From Selling Meters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.