Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,158 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

What Happens That Makes Lovers Become Sworn Enemies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happens That Makes Lovers Become Sworn Enemies? (1093 Views)

The Sworn Enemies Called Business And Pleasure (emotions) / Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) / Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens That Makes Lovers Become Sworn Enemies? by Stephen0mozzy: 9:14am On Feb 15, 2022
"The bigger they are, the harder they fall".

This seems to be a very common among people today esp celebrities/young adults, one minute you're seeing their pictures flooding internet looking all lovely and cute together....you repeatedly see them flaunting loved-up moments on their statuses and all.

And then one thing or the other happens; and these two people who once had the most intimate of moments, shared their deepest secrets together, start fighting DIRTY! Hurling curses on each other and seeking the best way to bring the other person's downfall.

1. What do you think really happens?
2. What will your partner do that will make you so much hate them?
3. Does this kind of prove that, "there's no love, we're just in a symbiotic relationship and when it becomes unprofitable, the bond breaks faster than Van Der Waals forces
Re: What Happens That Makes Lovers Become Sworn Enemies? by paqman: 10:01am On Feb 15, 2022
Maturity level matters a lot , this is what you get when dating a premature girl
Re: What Happens That Makes Lovers Become Sworn Enemies? by Stephen0mozzy: 4:31pm On Feb 15, 2022
paqman:
Maturity level matters a lot , this is what you get when dating a premature girl

Femi Fani Kayode nd his ex wife are premature abi?
Tonto Dike and Churchhill are immature?

And others
Re: What Happens That Makes Lovers Become Sworn Enemies? by paqman: 7:33pm On Feb 15, 2022
Stephen0mozzy:

And others
you thought age as anything to do with maturity , wise up boy
Re: What Happens That Makes Lovers Become Sworn Enemies? by slawormiir: 7:39pm On Feb 15, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr

Looks like one hell of a damnnn intelligent post from bros op

Well done op
Re: What Happens That Makes Lovers Become Sworn Enemies? by jericco1(m): 7:39pm On Feb 15, 2022
Stephen0mozzy:

And others

Lol are you 16 years old?

What has age got to do with maturity?
Re: What Happens That Makes Lovers Become Sworn Enemies? by MufasaLion: 7:43pm On Feb 15, 2022
I'm just tryna get back to the days when you would hop back on the jet
Land in Miami for a span of days and stay with me
Or back when I would do the same, Atlanta plane from A to Z
And pull up in your driveway in the AMG
When four would run up out the door and
You would come outside, lookin' gracefully
And I'd step out the car and see your two arms embracin' me
Re: What Happens That Makes Lovers Become Sworn Enemies? by SweetVibe: 7:47pm On Feb 15, 2022
it's because of the "See finish"syndrome

Re: What Happens That Makes Lovers Become Sworn Enemies? by Efe42(m): 8:43pm On Feb 15, 2022
Stephen0mozzy:

This seems to be a very common among people today esp celebrities/young adults, one minute you're seeing their pictures flooding internet looking all lovely and cute together....you repeatedly see them flaunting loved-up moments on their statuses and all.

And then one thing or the other happens; and these two people who once had the most intimate of moments, shared their deepest secrets together, start fighting DIRTY! Hurling curses on each other and seeking the best way to bring the other person's downfall.

3. Does this kind of prove that, "there's no love, we're just in a symbiotic relationship and when it becomes unprofitable, the bond breaks faster than Van Der Waals forces

I'm same shit now I've little queerl with my girlfriend and she doesn't wanna see me...

its my fault I've no feelings towards her at first and I treat her bad but now I've feelings towards her winning her back is one hell of ride,

I've pleaded with her countless times to come but no to avail I'm confuse...
Re: What Happens That Makes Lovers Become Sworn Enemies? by stunnert(m): 9:31pm On Feb 15, 2022
Pain and regrets, especially when you've sacrificed a lot for your partner. The greatest kind of pains are those that comes forth from the people we love with all our hearts

1 Like

Re: What Happens That Makes Lovers Become Sworn Enemies? by Stephen0mozzy: 7:21am On Feb 16, 2022
paqman:
you thought age as anything to do with maturity , wise up boy

nor are you mature, Mister. Cos as is common with premature individuals, your idea of explanation is to make a vague statement and also small the personality of the individual that has a contrary view from yours - a contrary view you thought up to support your uninformed submission
Re: What Happens That Makes Lovers Become Sworn Enemies? by Stephen0mozzy: 7:22am On Feb 16, 2022
jericco1:

Lol are you 16 years old?

What has age got to do with maturity?

k.
Re: What Happens That Makes Lovers Become Sworn Enemies? by DonroxyII: 7:54pm On Feb 17, 2022
Stephen0mozzy:

Any Relationship that is Devoid of Godly Philosophies and Principles is Bound to Be "Hell" for either Patner.

The earlier we understand we can't navigate earth by ourselves the better for us all.

Everyone should find the real Essence of existence and cohabitation within the real essence of Life not showbiz.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Had An Encounter With A Cultist? – Share Your Experience / Husband Puts His Face In Wife’s Bûtt At A Party – Video / CALL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.