Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus (30675 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Fans At Juventus Team Hotel After UCL Win (Photos) / What Cristiano Ronaldo Earns At Juventus (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Undergoing Medicals At Juventus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by Kylce042(m): 9:10pm On Feb 15, 2022
PapalsBull:
[s][/s]
If you don't know Paul Ince then, you shouldn't be discussing football.

There are a handful of people in the world qualified to discriminate Cr7 in this world and your guy Paul is not one of them. 25 games in 206 is not someone I should know I only look out for successful people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by Lamasta(m): 9:21pm On Feb 15, 2022
phemmyfour:
lolz ... Assist?
It that all that comes to mind, when a player is tagged a team player
Tell us what a team player is that Ronaldo is not

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by Rexymania(m): 9:31pm On Feb 15, 2022
Ronaldo I know, Cheilline I know, who's Ince? undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by oyeb15: 9:32pm On Feb 15, 2022
HBB1:

But a striker getting angry because his team-mate scored nko?

That's bad
Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by Don1985: 10:40pm On Feb 15, 2022
Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by ifiokjohn(m): 11:07pm On Feb 15, 2022
xeju:

When they said selfish, did they mention football assists? The guy puts his interest first before considering the team
is that so? Do you think Ronaldo will be happy scoring and the club loosing? How then would he win titles and compete for the highest honours?
Make una try the reason abeg. Do u want the guy to be happy when he is not scoring? Think na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by ifiokjohn(m): 11:07pm On Feb 15, 2022
2loadedguy:

Both Cuadrado and Dybala had more assists than Ronaldo's 15 assist in Juve whilst he was there. As for Madrid I'm sure Benzema, modric or kroos would have more assists than Ronaldo whilst in Madrid.
Go back and check your stats especially the one of Madrid before coming here with your hate and lies... mtcheeeew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by engrchykae(m): 11:28pm On Feb 15, 2022
MarveworldG:

Have you checked my threads, we have similar things in common
am into production of decorative paints while you are into application of decorative paints.
Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by placeofallure(f): 2:39am On Feb 16, 2022
WibusJaga:
grin

Na today? Someone that returned to a club & insisted on reclaiming #7 Jersey as if na him birthright.
No be only sell fish, he de also sell gizzard & turkey...

This picture Ehn!

Please don't kill me abeg! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by pquaver(m): 3:05am On Feb 16, 2022
WibusJaga:
grin

Na today? Someone that returned to a club & insisted on reclaiming #7 Jersey as if na him birthright.
No be only sell fish, he de also sell gizzard & turkey...

Guy u r de best.. U made my day.. Even the photo lol
Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by Lionelwizy: 7:46am On Feb 16, 2022
Paul Ince
The most stupid fellow I have seen in this life. He is not happy when he is not scoring?�
He should tell me a striker that celebrates when he is not scoring. Bro look 4 a better reason to criticize him, not ur mate in anyway relating to football.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by MarveworldG: 7:49am On Feb 16, 2022
engrchykae:
am into production of decorative paints while you are into application of decorative paints.

Your location please
Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by skywalker240(m): 8:17am On Feb 16, 2022
This same stupid idiot called ince will never point out Maguire
Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by skywalker240(m): 8:19am On Feb 16, 2022
Lionelwizy:
Paul Ince
The most stupid fellow I have seen in this life. He is not happy when he is not scoring?�
He should tell me a striker that celebrates when he is not scoring. Bro look 4 a better reason to criticize him, not ur mate in anyway relating to football.
The guy is a stupid idiot

The idiot won't ever condem the stupid and costly mistakes that fat good for nothing £80m fridge makes at the defense backline
Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by udemzyudex(m): 10:04am On Feb 16, 2022
mirog:

Harry Kane is not stingy. Mane, Salah, Firmino, Messi are not stingy

Stop posting what you don't know,there was a time Salah and Mane had issues on the field,what do you think was the cause?

Kane is the highest goal scorer in Tottenham,how do you think he achieved that? Oh by giving the ball to someone else when he's suppose to score?

Talk another thing abeg.
Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by engrchykae(m): 7:39pm On Feb 16, 2022
MarveworldG:

Your location please
Enugu
Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by LZAA: 1:21am On Feb 17, 2022
charlesm91:
Ronaldo is a victim of his own success, was never liked by all cos of his perceived arrogance and ability to match words with actions. It’s no news that Ronaldo loves his personal glory, but for people to say he chooses that over team glory is just lies. Ronaldo wants personal glory as well as team glory and if team glory isn’t attainable, he still wants to achieve a target he himself sets, hence the reason people think Ronaldo wants to score and doesn’t care if the team loses.
So what to do with Ronaldo’s type? Case study Madrid- At Madrid, Ronaldo found the perfect team to complement his hunger and drive. Madrid matched that desire of his and that’s why together they won. The winning was mutual- Ronaldo won personally, while Madrid won as a team. Same thing happened during Ronaldo’s first stint with Manutd.

Ronaldo is Ronaldo and with him comes all the drama and that’s why some love him and some don’t, but to lay up allegations saying he wants personal glory over team is plain hating, no player would choose that especially if it’s one long aspired to be the greatest ever. He wants both!

Manutd problem is that they fail to realise that they’re not a big club anymore on the pitch, and until they understand that it’sa shame they won’t recover. The essence of wearing the shirt and playing for the club is lost. Over at Madrid, it’s impossible and the moment you you think you are bigger, you get cut down. How can a big club like Manutd give Magurie captain band in less than 3 yrs at the club? How can Maguire inspire the young ones when he himself is just there in body and not mind?

Manutd legends don’t help matters at all. You don’t see Madrid legends talking about Madrid all the time, coming out to criticise the players week in and out.
United is in a mess and Ronaldo for once is stuck and left with almost no way out.
Madrid legends don't talk about madrid? grin grin grin
Go and read marca or watch Spanish tv sports shows and see
Also man utd ARE a big club
It's one thing to troll but distorting facts is just ridiculous
I agree about maguire,he has been awful
Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by jayworld15(m): 5:33am On Feb 17, 2022
crossbreedwears:
Thomas Muller, Angel Di Maria and Luiz Suarez has more assists than CR7. Ronaldo is on 5 list

Maybe only Suarez with two assists difference if this season is taken into consideration. Ronny has three to his two.

Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by crossbreedwears(m): 2:10pm On Feb 17, 2022
Your research is not true sir. Kindly check fifa or uefa site
jayworld15:

Maybe only Suarez with two assists difference if this season is taken into consideration. Ronny has three to his two.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kurt Zouma Kicks And Slaps His Cat (Video) / Salima Mukansanga: The First Female AFCON Referee (Pictures) / Surgery: Mikel Obi Undergoes Rehabilitation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.