Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus (30674 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Fans At Juventus Team Hotel After UCL Win (Photos) / What Cristiano Ronaldo Earns At Juventus (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Undergoing Medicals At Juventus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by udemzyudex(m): 4:31pm On Feb 15, 2022
Very useless statement,is he a midfielder ?

He plays as a forward in Manu who's aim is to score, abeg Which striker no dey stingy with the ball?

Rubbish talk

2 Likes

Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by mirog: 4:31pm On Feb 15, 2022
He almost destroyed Benzema's career. See Benzema now shinning.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by olisaEze(m): 4:31pm On Feb 15, 2022
Paul Ince and Blackface are both sicking same sickness. We still remember how selfish a player Paul Ince was throughout his mediocre career as a footballer with that his big kpomo mouth! Abeg park go wan side joor, Mr rememberer!! angry

3 Likes

Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by Codes151(m): 4:32pm On Feb 15, 2022
paul ink or ince...

oga abeg shift....
u dont see any thing wrong with united focusing on white shitbag players?

look at the team and u will see that, defensinsively, we are a shit...

no moral no inspiration...
imagine players holding club to ransom
Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by mirog: 4:32pm On Feb 15, 2022
udemzyudex:
Very useless statement,is he a midfielder ?

He plays as a forward in Manu who's aim is to score, abeg Which striker no dey stingy with the ball?

Rubbish talk
Harry Kane is not stingy. Mane, Salah, Firmino, Messi are not stingy

8 Likes

Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by maestroferddi: 4:35pm On Feb 15, 2022
lol...

The earlier Man United swallow their pride and cut their losses on Ronaldo and move on, the better for them...

Dude has declined precipitously: It is now getting embarrassing...

You keep him for 90 minutes on a pitch...He can't press; he can't track back; he can't help the defence to save his life...

You yank him off and he gets petulant...

Alegri refused to have it any longer.

A strong coach should stay in charge and not this defeatist nonsense Rangnick is trialing at the moment.

6 Likes

Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by rickleye: 4:36pm On Feb 15, 2022
Is this new .?. You think the former greats got along with everyone else. Certainly not ! Because not everyone is driven with the same passion & Intensity for the game. Lets compare records Paul Ince vs Ronaldo. Outside of England, who knows Paul Ince's name ?

https://www.thefreelibrary.com/BAD+BOY+INCE+MAY+WINCE+AT+4-MATCH+BAN.-a060615897 . I have never heard of a disciplinary record against Ronaldo or breaking curfew.

This was just clickbait and I fell for it sad

1 Like

Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by Christboy320(m): 4:36pm On Feb 15, 2022
obembet:

Paul Ince very stupid who doesn't achieve anything in his career.

every body know that striker is selfish.
Dont mind the guy ,he is selfish and won many awards that he won, he that isn't selfish wetin him win ,at 37 ,una want make him kill himself for una ,God no go gree ndi ara ndi ara

2 Likes

Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by FirstbornWds: 4:37pm On Feb 15, 2022
Rastaramsey:
WTF man.... I am beginning to agree....
Ronaldo is useless without scoring.... The painful part is now that he will now be forming senior man upon the rubbish wey he dey play....

You have seen the light

3 Likes

Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by sokera: 4:39pm On Feb 15, 2022
Ronaldo is going to be depress being when he retire because his hunger for success is beyond it , by now he should be motivating and inspire younger players in the team … Ronaldo is still wanting to beat messi to the world best which I doubt it will never happen … this man should just relax and enjoy the game

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by ppogba: 4:40pm On Feb 15, 2022
Mr. Ince.

Please say the same thing to Greenwood, Kane and Rashford. Then, I will know how bold you are.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by JhimmySpark(m): 4:41pm On Feb 15, 2022
Justinlean02:
CR7 is missing the whole point of his return to Old Trafford. Dude's a living Legend he should totally learn to enjoy his games now, no need to prove any doubters. Just get on with your game which we know is gradually coming an end. Even his rival (Messi) should do same after all the.y've proven they're humans with staggering football history and stats wink
Exactly the point Ronaldo is missing. He doesn't need to prove anything to anyone, he can make the team better without scoring, it doesn't just have to be about him all the time, he shouldn't sulk when he isn't played coz he can't play all games talk more of when he is under performing. But how did United getting to this point of having their goalscorers to be 37 & 34 years old?

5 Likes

Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by LesbianBoy(m): 4:42pm On Feb 15, 2022
Only fools who can't see beyond what is shown to them that can't see why Ronaldo plays the way he play.

He and Messi are competing even though Messi and fans try to form that Messi is not. Unlike Ronaldo, Messi was pampered and 'fed' at Barcelona.

Anything Messi wants he gets!

It's not same for Ronaldo. Messi played in better teams and thing were easier unlike Ronaldo. Trust me, if Ronaldo was same age with Messi and played in the teams Messi played, him too would have been doing eye service like Messi

3 Likes

Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by Flier: 4:42pm On Feb 15, 2022
phemmyfour:
Wake up

Baggio, Mathiaus, Maradona, Pele, Zidane, Ronaldinho, Kaka....These were great players that understood team work
They were all selfish, go and watch their game on YouTube
You can’t be the best if you are not selfish
For your info,most average players like to play it safe and simple reasons they are always average and can never be the best
A good case study is Mikel at Chelsea
Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by Michaelbjune(m): 4:46pm On Feb 15, 2022
before I put mouth for Man U matter make i dance first with my cup tonguetonguetongue

1 Like

Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by DarkJeddi(m): 4:46pm On Feb 15, 2022
obembet:

Paul Ince very stupid who doesn't achieve anything in his career.

every body know that striker is selfish.
Is that what he's saying?

Every Striker is selfish..

But most of them don't start throwing tantrums if they don't get their way..

Ronaldo has been throwing tantrums like a rich spoilt kid..

3 Likes

Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by FireUpNow(m): 4:46pm On Feb 15, 2022
If I were in Paul Ince shoes, I will just shut up
Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by Bamzyriches451: 4:48pm On Feb 15, 2022
Where's the lie

I can still remember when Ronaldo signed for Man U while lukaku signed for Chelsea, man U fans where laughing at lukaku but now who's more successful between both of them undecided

1 Like

Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by DarkJeddi(m): 4:49pm On Feb 15, 2022
FireUpNow:
If I were in Paul Ince shoes, I will just shut up
You are right..

You can never be in his shoes..

He is a Man Utd legend and multiple trophy winner..

He has paid his dues..

4 Likes

Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by LesbianBoy(m): 4:49pm On Feb 15, 2022
WibusJaga:
grin

Na today? Someone that returned to a club & insisted on reclaiming #7 Jersey as if na him birthright.
No be only sell fish, he de also sell gizzard & turkey...

When you are always on nairaland how will you know what branding is.

That number 7 shirt sold so much unlike when cavani was wearing it
Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by LesbianBoy(m): 4:50pm On Feb 15, 2022
DarkJeddi:
You are right..

You can never been in his shoes..

He is a Man Utd legend and multiple trophy winner..

He has paid his dues..

Man United legend? Mourinho was right!

The way 'legend' is thrown around these days grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by Karemarealty288(m): 4:51pm On Feb 15, 2022
MarveworldG:
It's not new. We still love him.
if Messi was a stingy player, Ronaldo wouldn't have been any where compared to Messi

Check my signature

Factos plus+
Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by wifeesnatcher(m): 4:51pm On Feb 15, 2022
I can't achieved or get to the height of C ronaldo and Messi and still be porting to recognized club to prove what's not

going to USA or China would have been good for these two icon but they goofed, I hope they dont soiled the name they've built for century

2 Likes

Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 15, 2022
Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by DarkJeddi(m): 4:52pm On Feb 15, 2022
Flier:
They were all selfish, go and watch their game on YouTube
You can’t be the best if you are not selfish
For your info,most average players like to play it safe and simple reasons they are always average and can never be the best
A good case study is Mikel at Chelsea
Mikel was not average..

He started out as among the best..

Until MOURINHO changed his trajectory..

2 Likes

Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 15, 2022
MarveworldG:
It's not new. We still love him.
if Messi was a stingy player, Ronaldo wouldn't have been any where compared to Messi

Check my signature
Guy why? The thread is about Ince trouncing Ronaldo where did Messi come in? Kill the comparison already! UNA NO DEY TAYA?
Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by DarkJeddi(m): 4:57pm On Feb 15, 2022
LesbianBoy:

Man United legend? Mourinho was right!

The way 'legend' is thrown around these days grin grin grin grin grin grin
Google Paul Ince and then come back and talk..

He was no average player..

3 Likes

Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by Kylce042(m): 4:59pm On Feb 15, 2022
oz4real83:
He thought Man U were an "already made team" that he would join and immediately starts winning more trophies not knowing that this present Man U won't smell trophies many years to come grin

Even slowpoke won’t even say this
Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by fredoooooo: 5:03pm On Feb 15, 2022
That's an understatement, his fans are even worse angry
Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by Kylce042(m): 5:04pm On Feb 15, 2022
Happened:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/02/15/youre-a-selfish-player-we-saw-it-at-juventus-ince-blasts-ronaldo/

That is why he has been an outstanding player his urge to score and the disappointment when he doesn’t. He has always been like that right from his sporting days so it’s nothing new. We love our G.O.A.T like that
Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by oyeb15: 5:04pm On Feb 15, 2022
Which striker will be Happy without scoring except those lazy African strikers that signed for just the money.

When your striker scores for either selfish, personal or private reasons, it's a win for the club.
Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by sniperr007(m): 5:07pm On Feb 15, 2022
oz4real83:
He thought Man U were an "already made team" that he would join and immediately starts winning more trophies not knowing that this present Man U won't smell trophies many years to come grin

Adjusting the Ronaldo is the reason why united is struggling.
His coming made Bruno drop back and made Pogba start playing as cdm whereas everyone knows he is better at cm.

They should let him go asap. The next coach will struggle with the team and Ronaldo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Harrison Set To Break World Record By Riding A Bike With Ball On His Head / Kurt Zouma Kicks And Slaps His Cat (Video) / Salima Mukansanga: The First Female AFCON Referee (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.