Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,262 members, 7,815,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus (30673 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Fans At Juventus Team Hotel After UCL Win (Photos) / What Cristiano Ronaldo Earns At Juventus (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Undergoing Medicals At Juventus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by Kylce042(m): 5:08pm On Feb 15, 2022
Nbotee:
Lolzzzzzzz... Where are the fans claiming he makes any team beta becos he scores

We’re here sir he made us happier than your messi than will ever make psg fans even with better players.
Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by 2loadedguy: 5:08pm On Feb 15, 2022
ifiokjohn:
Lol Ronaldo go shock all of una badbelle soon.
Should a striker be proud if he is not scoring?
So Ronaldo should dance and be merry when he is not scoring? Or as make united isn't doing well?

Ronaldo is stingy yet in his 3 years in Juve he had the highest assists in the club?

Nigga also had highest assissts in his time in Madrid.

Ronaldo is not stingy. He is just a competitor who like to keep going higher. It not wrong to aim for the highest.
Both Cuadrado and Dybala had more assists than Ronaldo's 15 assist in Juve whilst he was there. As for Madrid I'm sure Benzema, modric or kroos would have more assists than Ronaldo whilst in Madrid.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by Kylce042(m): 5:09pm On Feb 15, 2022
dequeenishere:
No wonder i have been seeing him carrying fish on the street.

Buy genuine land abeg

No wonder you’re begging people to buy your fraudulent lands lol
Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by Letzgo: 5:10pm On Feb 15, 2022
Happened:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/02/15/youre-a-selfish-player-we-saw-it-at-juventus-ince-blasts-ronaldo/

Unfortunately, it took the world the end of his career to become aware of his limitations.

1 Like

Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by ogbe88(m): 5:13pm On Feb 15, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
This man destroyed Real Madrid. Took them 2 seasons to bounce back.

He destroyed Juve. It will take them 1 full season to bounce back.

When he's done with Man Utd na 10 seasons before they bounce back

Destruction D'Or serial winner grin
Childish talk
Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by yomi531(m): 5:15pm On Feb 15, 2022
abobote:
We all know, Ole lost his job coz of Ronaldo. Man U, finished second last season, played Europa final, and even started this season well, before you know it, they brought Ronaldo from nowhere and things start falling apart. Even the mess greenwood is into now, is as result of the frustration he suffered when lost his place on the pitch to Ronaldo.
Dude got nothing to offer again, he should go to America, China or simply resign
Chairman, na man u be. When we dey tell dem, they dont understand. Ole that beat teams anyhow. Chelsea 4-0, Leeds 6-2, Roma 6-2, Southampton 9-0 and many more. As soon as Ronaldo came into that team, everything scatter. Ole became the fall guy. The first person to voice out the negative effect of signing ronaldo was Wenger and merson. People thought dey were saying Rubbish but, now see

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by Kylce042(m): 5:16pm On Feb 15, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
This man destroyed Real Madrid. Took them 2 seasons to bounce back.

He destroyed Juve. It will take them 1 full season to bounce back.

When he's done with Man Utd na 10 seasons before they bounce back

Destruction D'Or serial winner grin

You just open mouth waaaa dy spill rubbish Madrid has never and probably will never see a more successful times with and without Cr7. That is what happens when important people leave anywhere. Their absence are felt. The big question now is will even your family feel your absence? Will they struggle for 2 months without you? wink
Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by Kylce042(m): 5:16pm On Feb 15, 2022
obembet:

Paul Ince very stupid who doesn't achieve anything in his career.

every body know that striker is selfish.

Am just hearing the clown’s name for the first time

1 Like

Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by ogbenimax007: 5:18pm On Feb 15, 2022
WibusJaga:
grin

Na today? Someone that returned to a club & insisted on reclaiming #7 Jersey as if na him birthright.
No be only sell fish, he de also sell gizzard & turkey...
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by Beedude(m): 5:18pm On Feb 15, 2022
LesbianBoy:
Only fools who can't see beyond what is shown to them that can't see why Ronaldo plays the way he play.

He and Messi are competing even though Messi and fans try to form that Messi is not. Unlike Ronaldo, Messi was pampered and 'fed' at Barcelona.

Anything Messi wants he gets!

It's not same for Ronaldo. [/b]Messi played in better teams and thing were easier unlike Ronaldo[b]. Trust me, if Ronaldo was same age with Messi and played in the teams Messi played, him too would have been doing eye service like Messi
Pls change your weed supplier.
So Man utd of 2006 era wasnt a better team ?
Madrid wasnt a better team as well ?
Juve that won more than 5 straight Seria A before Ronaldo joined wasnt a better team as well ?
What is your defination of a better team ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by Kylce042(m): 5:20pm On Feb 15, 2022
Offpoint1:
We all know Ronaldo is a player who seeks personal glory than team glory... He forgot in football, you need team work to succeed in your personal career.

Well if his quest for personal glory gave Madrid champion league 3 * in a roll then all the teams in the world would send their players on personal glory hunt

1 Like

Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by seemsnice: 5:21pm On Feb 15, 2022
I don't kno how ppl reasons, how will u venture in a biz dat has no profit? You work day and night, morning , afternoon, evening even at dawn and u are not yielding good how will u be happy? The way u all criticised him shows dat u a bad failure to ur handiwork and u never concern abt your profit after spending ur money on a biz.

For Ince, he's just jealous of him and nothing more.

Crucify m, its ur own cup of tea
Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by Flier: 5:22pm On Feb 15, 2022
DarkJeddi:
Mikel was not average..

He started out as among the best..

Until MOURINHO changed his trajectory..
Mikel was actually below average,probably one of the worst Chelsea player since the take over
Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by Yadid(m): 5:23pm On Feb 15, 2022
Probably the only football legends I detest in England right now are United legends. They all seem to always go in the same direction. Okay, CR7 is the problem, great. The matches he has not played, did United win? No! Who took United to the UCL round of 16? CR7. Before he joined, United did not win any UCL game. Still he's the problem right? Maguire plays nonsense, none of these legends say a thing. Scholesy laid into RR last week calling him a sporting director and not a coach, yet same man never saw a thing wrong with OGS. Ferdinand was excusing Maguire's performance calling it a hangover from the Euros, was it only Maguire that played at the Euros plus the Euros ended how many months ago? Then Gary Neville found his voice concerning Zouma's kicking of cat, but we heard nothing from him concerning Greenwood till now. (How Zouma's case got that much attention and Greenwood's is being concealed still beats me. Racism at its peak). If Pogba gets a haircut, it's a crime. A video of him praying got online, they still bashed him for it. Why

These legends lack critical comprehension. I don't see the legends of other clubs being this biased. Paul Merson was clear on Arsenal selling Auba calling it a risky one. At United, the non-English players are often the scapegoats for the legends to criticise.

I wish CR7 would just act like a mercenary like Cavani has been doing. Opt out of games at will, let's see if United suddenly starts winning like City then.

There's a clear difference between being selfish and expressing frustration at the incredibly low standard on display at United. CR7's crime? He's never one to shy away from expressing his feelings. Messi would have done same but in a quiet manner. Anyone who knows Messi knows that when his team plays nonsense he switches off and do some gestures to show his disappointment.

Maybe it's time they start talking about Maguire, Rashford, Shaw and co, but no, they won't. Those ones are English legends. Mtchew! I wish CR7 never went back to United. Past two seasons, United was carried by Fernandes alone. His reward? Scholesy and co criticise him after every match now. They don't see Maguire and co, no!

At the end of the day, this English agenda will ruin United. We are watching!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by Jephyard(m): 5:24pm On Feb 15, 2022
Ince on point on this one. There is clear difference when Ibra was in Man-U everyone flourish compared to Ronaldo another senior man wey supposed lead by example and Ronaldo should tone down his personal glory he has gotten everything in football already. By the way he is 37, he should be more of a team player more than ever
Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by Trojan8(m): 5:25pm On Feb 15, 2022
The clown that left United to play for Liverpool is talking. That's how he was criticizing the decision to hire Ole when he was available. He's no longer a coach but a pundit now.

Mumu man
Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by Tareq1105: 5:27pm On Feb 15, 2022
That's why I maintain that Messi is the real GOAT.

If you want to know, let players in European clubs, International coaches, and Refrees vote the real GOAT not noisemakers we have around here.
Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by lequama10: 5:27pm On Feb 15, 2022
jayworld15:
Selfish with second highest assists in history?
I don't understand.
for where
Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by Kylce042(m): 5:28pm On Feb 15, 2022
Happened:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/02/15/youre-a-selfish-player-we-saw-it-at-juventus-ince-blasts-ronaldo/

Before you come here and talk like buhari pls ask your self these questions.
1: Is Barca not feeling the absence of messi ?
2: Has he not outperformed messi even with a better team.
Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by Yadid(m): 5:30pm On Feb 15, 2022
Jephyard:
Ince on point on this one. There is clear difference when Ibra was in Man-U everyone flourish compared to Ronaldo another senior man wey supposed lead by example and Ronaldo should tone down his personal glory he has gotten everything in football already. By the way he is 37, he should be more of a team player more than ever

The team that Ibra played in is more balanced than this one sir/ma. Don't compare at all.
Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by Afonasa(m): 5:30pm On Feb 15, 2022
The hate on ronaldo is becoming glaring as the days go by,and I feel for him because of the high standards he has kept all this years,

I think he's becoming a victim of his own success....and people would just take turns to say trash about him,but then he's a great player....

Messi isn't having the best of times in ligue one but with or without him they are doing fine,while the reverse is the case with ronaldo coupled with the high media scrutiny,

Ronaldo went 5.matches without scoring and it became a records and that record shows the high standard he has kept,

Now this my take, ronaldo came back for his Darling united, but they never had the players of his class to make him gel,and when things go wrong they blame him,but I know he's not a loser and will rise again to shun people that's what he does best....

2 Likes

Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by watersideboys: 5:31pm On Feb 15, 2022
Manchester United dey spoil Ronaldo talent abeg. Dead club
Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by Yadid(m): 5:34pm On Feb 15, 2022
And for those who think CR7 was the problem at Juve and now at United, please where is Juventus on the serie A log now? I bet Chiellini is eating his words now. Ronaldo should just feign injury for like a month. I want to see something. Maybe he'll be appreciated then.
Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by HBB1(m): 5:36pm On Feb 15, 2022
oyeb15:
Which striker will be Happy without scoring except those lazy African strikers that signed for just the money.

When your striker scores for either selfish, personal or private reasons, it's a win for the club.

But a striker getting angry because his team-mate scored nko?

1 Like

Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by MarveworldG: 5:36pm On Feb 15, 2022
Astoria:
Guy why? The thread is about Ince trouncing Ronaldo where did Messi come in? Kill the comparison already! UNA NO DEY TAYA?
Not comparing, just fact.
Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by shegoon: 5:37pm On Feb 15, 2022
Thank you my brother, we all know that Ronaldo has winning mentality, if he didn't then he's not happy and you expect him him to start waving to fan after a match man u supposed to win but drew or loss. Was he paid to greet fans after matches or score an win matches. May God never let us withness backwardness......
obembet:

Paul Ince very stupid who doesn't achieve anything in his career.

every body know that striker is selfish.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by PapalsBull(m): 5:37pm On Feb 15, 2022
Beedude:

Pls change your weed supplier.
So Man utd of 2006 era wasnt a better team ?
Madrid wasnt a better team as well ?
Juve that won more than 5 straight Seria A before Ronaldo joined wasnt a better team as well ?
What is your defination of a better team ?
Barcelona cheesy
Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by PapalsBull(m): 5:42pm On Feb 15, 2022
[s]
Kylce042:

[/s]
If you don't know Paul Ince then, you shouldn't be discussing football.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by Beedude(m): 5:44pm On Feb 15, 2022
PapalsBull:

Barcelona cheesy
I just weak for some comments here.
So many people know nothing about football

1 Like

Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by charlesm91(m): 5:48pm On Feb 15, 2022
abobote:
We all know, Ole lost his job coz of Ronaldo. Man U, finished second last season, played Europa final, and even started this season well, before you know it, they brought Ronaldo from nowhere and things start falling apart. Even the mess greenwood is into now, is as result of the frustration he suffered when lost his place on the pitch to Ronaldo.
Dude got nothing to offer again, he should go to America, China or simply resign
greenwoods actions was over a year ago, the ladyv only brought it into limelight. Ronaldo had nothing to do with it
Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by Niwdog(m): 5:48pm On Feb 15, 2022
He is really a selfish player
That freekick from fenandes that touched someone before Ronaldo tried touching it
When the ball went in he was angry, when they blew it offside he ran to the ref to say he is not the one
Re: Paul Ince Blasts Ronaldo: You Are A Selfish Player, We Saw It At Juventus by sukkot: 5:50pm On Feb 15, 2022
Kylce042:

you are just hearing the guvnas name for the first time ? paul ince is a manchester united legend.

anyway so one Day i was on the train from manchester to preston and i was walking through first class cabin to get to my seat in the place where the plebeians like me seat and who do i see seating alone in first class ? paul ince the guvna. i exchanged a few words with him anD then proceeded on to my plebeian part of the train grin grin grin grin

TRUE STORY IF I LIE MAKE I DIE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Harrison Set To Break World Record By Riding A Bike With Ball On His Head / Kurt Zouma Kicks And Slaps His Cat (Video) / Salima Mukansanga: The First Female AFCON Referee (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.