Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,966 members, 7,821,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? (55378 Views)

My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by AmuRubber(m): 9:55pm On Nov 22, 2022
foleskay:

Don't mind those ignorant fools. Forming strong head on nairaland whereas most of them are cowards and will get jittery when confronts with real life challenges.
Even the whites believe in occults that's why they produce horror movies,but some ignorant mofos here would always play down any spirititual situation. Capping foolish civilized mentality.
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by AmuRubber(m): 10:59pm On Nov 22, 2022

The guy u quoted is a fake atheist, real and genuine atheist no dey too counter everybody claims cos they also believe that everyone's opinion and experiences matters, it's only the foolish ones even if you show them an evidence of ur experience dem go still dey drag am,talk say na lie

Nigerian atheists were founded by buhari as hunger is making most people not to use their brains and reason well again, they feel that if they're hungry and the God most people believe in can't provide them with food then why should they keep on believing in him or anything else

They're just broke, frustrated, lost and hungry people
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by AmuRubber(m): 11:09pm On Nov 22, 2022
Franzinni:
How do you explain the straight line of blood drops which one drop is bigger than a mosquito?
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by tctrills: 10:17am On Dec 04, 2023
samuel051:
as per na u dey slaughter meat for him house for night abi?
Was Apostle Paul not born again?
Now read his words
For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.

If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good.

Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.

For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.

Oga, you should start reading your bible

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife / 6 Things To Never Have In Your Home / Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.