Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? (55086 Views)

My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Truvelisback(m): 10:49pm On Feb 15, 2022
It could be a blood Sacrifice for money by someone in that house.

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by flokii: 11:43pm On Feb 15, 2022
This is quite strange.. I think you should find out what happened to previous tenants in the compound, whether any suspicious incident happened there in the past. The house might just be haunted by ghosts.

6 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by samuel051: 11:43pm On Feb 15, 2022
Another alternative is if you are living with someone that smokes, smokers do bled sometimes without them knowing, I had an experience with one some time back, guy denied it till another of our friend confirmed and proved me right. The blood s not normal red, its kind of darkish..

3 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by soundOsonic: 11:46pm On Feb 15, 2022
Franzinni:
Good morning people,hope you had a nice val...
(my friend) has been having a strange occurence intermittently for about two years now, when he wakes up in the morning he finds there is blood stains on the floor at equal distance from each other ....about a foot apart in a straight line and sometimes it will be bent ... but always starts at a point and ends somewhere further down with a good number of grops .. I have seen it happen several times and they always wake up to discover it.

Does anyone have a clue what might be the meaning behind this ?

See pictures of the present(last night) occurrence below.

Don't be scared it happened to me and my roommate then in school.

One of you is sleeping on the tile.
When mosquitoes be use their probosis (mouth part) to Pierce you and then it sucks your blood, when it removes it's probosis from your skin; there is always little blood on the surface of the skin.
It's like needle Pierce your skin and you see little blood on the surface.
Blood is easily noticed on tile than on your sheets or rugs.
Nothing serious

11 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Ssoil(f): 11:55pm On Feb 15, 2022
Hunted house
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by bummyla(m): 1:23am On Feb 16, 2022
Mosquitoes bites! If I sleep on the floor in my house, I see same in the morning!
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Restroom: 7:18am On Feb 16, 2022
MufasaLion:

What movie excerpt is this?

grin grin grin

Nor be movie o

For real bro

Husband and wife, plus 4 kids
Ororo street, evboutubu quarters, here in Benin city

That's where the house is

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Franzinni: 7:52am On Feb 16, 2022
soundOsonic:

Don't be scared it happened to me and my roommate then in school.

One of you is sleeping on the tile.
When mosquitoes be use their probosis (mouth part) to Pierce you and then it sucks your blood, when it removes it's probosis from your skin; there is always little blood on the surface of the skin.
It's like needle Pierce your skin and you see little blood on the surface.
Blood is easily noticed on tile than on your sheets or rugs.
Nothing serious
hehe bros ... no body sleeps on tiles. They go to the bedroom to sleep wake up and find this blood thing

4 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Franzinni: 7:57am On Feb 16, 2022
Restroom:
My brother someone was killed there for rituals

My neighbor experience worse

Footprint of blood will be see around the parlour
Their last born sees spirit ...

As in they hear footsteps on ceiling

The boy see two spirits ,in white

When they are coming from outside the boy sees one of the spirit entering the house

Where the blood comes from they don't know

Live

They ran away from the house for over a month and went to stay with a friend

And later park out

While they were there, progress went down

The wife told the landlord friend
He advised her that they should park out
That he can't say anything because they belong to the same secret cults

So, that your compound is owned by a ritualist
Someone was killed there or buried there for rituals

This is especially true if the landlord don't stay in the house

My friend hears a large bird that lands on the roof in the dead of the night and sometimes his wife sees it through the window.

The landlord never comes to the house ever!

16 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Franzinni: 7:59am On Feb 16, 2022
samuel051:
Another alternative is if you are living with someone that smokes, smokers do bled sometimes without them knowing, I had an experience with one some time back, guy denied it till another of our friend confirmed and proved me right. The blood s not normal red, its kind of darkish..
no body smokes at all
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Meteng: 8:47am On Feb 16, 2022
Same thing used to happen in my house. Only constant prayers and visitations from my pastor for prayers ended it. It is normal to give useless advice on things like this until it happens to you

29 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Restroom: 8:48am On Feb 16, 2022
Franzinni:

My friend hears a large bird that lands on the roof in the dead of the night and sometimes his wife sees it through the window.

The landlord never comes to the house ever!

E clear

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Theevilone(m): 10:18am On Feb 16, 2022
A female in his house is menstruating full stop �

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Fremantle: 10:18am On Feb 16, 2022
Franzinni:
(my friend) has been having a strange occurence intermittently for about two years now, when he wakes up in the morning he finds there is blood stains on the floor at equal distance from each other ....about a foot apart in a straight line and sometimes it will be bent ... but always starts at a point and ends somewhere further down with a good number of grops .. I have seen it happen several times and they always wake up to discover it.
Tell your friend to get a surveillance cam and place it at the suspected area over night. He should get an answer by the next morning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by cmecproblem(m): 10:18am On Feb 16, 2022
Lol please is there a female dog or female animal in the house? They're going into heat.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by YellowMayor(m): 10:18am On Feb 16, 2022
Franzinni:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by SUPOL(m): 10:18am On Feb 16, 2022
Wounded Rodents in ur house get a cat

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by bastardson: 10:19am On Feb 16, 2022
This once happened to me, had some girls who slept over. I felt one of them was on, and stained the floor, they denied it. I asked them all to take off their cloths and checked their Coochie dey truly weren’t. I still bounced them.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Bluewitch(f): 10:19am On Feb 16, 2022
miketyler:
It’s mosquito I’m typing from experience.
Leave all this stupid overly religious people

grin

True....

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by YellowMayor(m): 10:19am On Feb 16, 2022
Franzinni:

Nothing bro. It's probably Jin! And they're just trying to scare the hell out of you all.

3 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by humberjade: 10:20am On Feb 16, 2022
Hmm

And this your friend has been residing in a haunted house for 2 years; experiencing that weird sh*t? Well, he's lucky things are still intact for him

5 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Nnatuu: 10:20am On Feb 16, 2022
Senomii:
Omo why I open this thread, I don run comot for house as I just see something like person shadow enter my kitchen

Lol...you de high!
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by tctrills: 10:21am On Feb 16, 2022
samuel051:
something spiritual is going on in there, pray hard..
Nothing spiritual is going on there.
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by NTUNWA(m): 10:21am On Feb 16, 2022
It could b a rat or rodent. No need to panic. Just install a camera n observe
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by ukaface(f): 10:21am On Feb 16, 2022
There is a living dead soul there.
The house is haunted

4 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Okunga: 10:21am On Feb 16, 2022
Naija una too fear. Carefully investigate with your head before una call am spiritual.
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Aworldofsurpris: 10:22am On Feb 16, 2022
someone is on her period

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by JaskanFactor: 10:22am On Feb 16, 2022
SUPERPACK:
Buy a cctv bulb and mount in every single room affected, you must see the reason in a month. Not everything is spiritual.

when i put cctv in my house i saw some action, i think its the infra red night vision cctv.
And am not talking ghostly stuff, i mean there are other creatures living around us that aree not visible to naked eye, but cctv picks it up, specifically am talking about a creature that looks like small cloudy/smoke.

I have also seen other people encounters with it on youtube, other people who have turned thier camera to the sky have noticed that there are creatures living in the sky that we cant see with naked eye, its not just the birds up there.

18 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Thefxchanger: 10:23am On Feb 16, 2022
eddynaira125:
Look for CCTV and install, put a good quality of light on that location,

When it occurs and the CCTV did not capture anything then you can go spiritual

NAIRALANDERS don't believe anything call spiritual

cctv will capture something even if its spiritual... there will be a change in light or air waves at any particular point when a visible or invisible entity passes thru the front of a capturing device

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by ukaface(f): 10:23am On Feb 16, 2022
Senomii:
Omo why I open this thread, I don run comot for house as I just see something like person shadow enter my kitchen
yeah, I think your house is haunted too

3 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by bigtt76(f): 10:23am On Feb 16, 2022
Can you share a picture of the continuous blood trail?

Franzinni:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Is There A Probability Of Cheating? / Secrets Men Keep From Their Wives / Who Remembered These?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.