Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,376 members, 7,861,034 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:40 PM

Are Most Nigerian Girls Born Again? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Most Nigerian Girls Born Again? (744 Views)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married / Why Do Naija Girls Born And Raised In Naija Act Funny?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Most Nigerian Girls Born Again? by priestjp(m): 7:31am On Jun 25, 2011
i was discussing with a friend of mine who came to the US recently from Nigeria, He told me that almost every girl in Nigeria now claim born again.what are your experience guys? do most Nigerian girls you meet go to church? does that stop you from sleeping with them since they go to church?
Re: Are Most Nigerian Girls Born Again? by Dyt(f): 8:12am On Jun 25, 2011
Y nt cm c 4 ursef
Re: Are Most Nigerian Girls Born Again? by manmustwac(m): 8:54am On Jun 25, 2011
And what about the men who sleep with them do they claim to be born again to? What about the corrupt politicians or pastors who have half a dozen mansions and hummers while their congregation live in poverty are they born again to?

Can somebody else please add to the list or should I go on? My friend nobody is born again in Nigeria we are all hypocrites.
Re: Are Most Nigerian Girls Born Again? by priestjp(m): 9:10am On Jun 25, 2011
Dyt:

Y nt cm c 4 ursef
But we have many NL who live in Nigeria, they attest if what my friend is saying is true.I dont need to come. Meanwhile are you Nigerian too?
Re: Are Most Nigerian Girls Born Again? by bamosagie(m): 9:38am On Jun 25, 2011
And what about the men who sleep with them do they claim to be born again to? What about the corrupt politicians or pastors who have half a dozen mansions and hummers while their congregation live in poverty are they born again to?

Can somebody else please add to the list or should I go on? My friend nobody is born again in Nigeria we are all hypocrites.

You can speak for yourself, I am not a hypocrite. Nigerian girls that are ready or getting late for marriage have realised that if they confess of their sin, the slate would be wiped clean. only there level of born again change with time, and chance of getting a husband in a particular church.
then some are geniunely born again.
Re: Are Most Nigerian Girls Born Again? by 190: 11:18am On Jun 25, 2011
What is born again

Do their mom born them again shocked shocked
Re: Are Most Nigerian Girls Born Again? by Dyt(f): 2:17pm On Jun 25, 2011
priestjp:

But we have many NL who live in Nigeria, they attest if what my friend is saying is true.I dont need to come. Meanwhile are you Nigerian too?

no
i m an african
Re: Are Most Nigerian Girls Born Again? by MMM2(m): 3:18pm On Jun 25, 2011
op
if u can't come down 2 9ja and check,
just goole it. angry
Re: Are Most Nigerian Girls Born Again? by manmustwac(m): 4:31pm On Jun 25, 2011
bamosagie:

You can speak for yourself, I am not a hypocrite. Nigerian girls that are ready or getting late for marriage have realised that if they confess of their sin, the slate would be wiped clean. only there level of born again change with time, and chance of getting a husband in a particular church.
then some are geniunely born again.
Well you can say anything you like since i don't know you so will not be able to prove otherwise. But i don't care what you say as far as am concerned you are a hypocrite in your own way
Re: Are Most Nigerian Girls Born Again? by MissyB3(f): 5:17pm On Jun 25, 2011
manmustwac:

nobody is born again in Nigeria we are all hypocrites.
!
!
bamosagie:

You can speak for yourself
Re: Are Most Nigerian Girls Born Again? by MrWaters: 6:19pm On Jun 25, 2011
I was hoping u would com c 4ur self. More importantly- Y ar u asking?
Re: Are Most Nigerian Girls Born Again? by tellwisdom: 6:33pm On Jun 25, 2011
@ OP, SEBY U GET FONE, CALL YOUR FAMILY AND ASK THEM THIS QUESTION angry angry
Re: Are Most Nigerian Girls Born Again? by Mynd44: 9:47am On Jun 26, 2011
190:

What is born again

Do their mom born them again shocked shocked

Re: Are Most Nigerian Girls Born Again? by 190: 11:21am On Jun 26, 2011
why u kip doin that tongue
Re: Are Most Nigerian Girls Born Again? by Mynd44: 3:23pm On Jun 26, 2011
‚‚what?
Re: Are Most Nigerian Girls Born Again? by 190: 4:12pm On Jun 26, 2011
quoting me cheesy
Re: Are Most Nigerian Girls Born Again? by Mynd44: 4:21pm On Jun 26, 2011
Because I wanted to post something similar and didn't see the need to disturb my keypad
Re: Are Most Nigerian Girls Born Again? by 190: 4:23pm On Jun 26, 2011
hmmm undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaians Loves Nigerians Right! / Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? / The Magic Of Making Up #2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.