Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Novak Djokovic: I’m Not Enemy Of Vax But Rather Will Forfeit Prizes Whenever Tol - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Novak Djokovic: I’m Not Enemy Of Vax But Rather Will Forfeit Prizes Whenever Tol (235 Views)

Southampton Players, Coaches To Forfeit Wages After 9-0 Defeat To Leicester / Novak Djokovic Takes On 2 Fat Sumo Heavyweight Fighters (Photos) / Novak Djokovic Beats Rafael Nadal To Win Australian Open Men's Final (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Novak Djokovic: I’m Not Enemy Of Vax But Rather Will Forfeit Prizes Whenever Tol by philstone(m): 12:11pm On Feb 15, 2022
Novak Djokovic has said he would prefer to pass up future tennis prizes than be compelled to get a Covid immunization.
Talking solely to the BBC, he said he ought not be related with the counter vax development, however upheld a singular’s on the whole correct to pick.
Djokovic was inquired as to whether he would forfeit partaking in rivalries like Wimbledon and the French Open over his position on the antibody.
“Indeed, that is the value that I’m willing to pay,” he said.
The 20-times Grand Slam victor was expelled from Australia last month after the public authority dropped his visa in succession over his immunization status.
Read More .....https://www.newssourge.com/novak-djokovic-im-not-enemy-of-vax-but-rather-will-forfeit-prizes-whenever-told-to-get-hit/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

UCL: Inter Milan Have Secret To Beat Liverpool / � Chelsea Have Added The Club World Cup Trophy To Their Title Collection Banner / #VIDEO: During A Football Game In Anambra, A Player Slumps And Dies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.