Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,177 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

How To Know If Your CV Is Good Enough - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Know If Your CV Is Good Enough (254 Views)

I Am Worried My O'level Isn't Good Enough For My Cv / CV Is Dying – Employers Are Leveraging New Technology To Find Ideal Candidates / 12 Viruses In Your Cv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If Your CV Is Good Enough by DonPagli: 12:55pm On Feb 15, 2022
The litmus test of every CV or Resume is - whether it gets the owner job interviews.

When you apply for jobs your CV is your spokesperson. It does the job of selling your candidacy to the employer in your absence.

The purpose of your CV is to

- first get the attention of the employer/recruiter
- Sustain the interest and make them see you as a potential candidate for the job
- Convince them enough to invite you for an interview (either online, phone or face to face) where you can then continue the process of selling yourself

Some of the things that affect a CV and may make yours not good enough include;

- grammar, syntax errors
- poor design/layout
- poor writing
- inability to communicate your strengths well

If you have two minutes to spare you can use this tool to evaluate your CV and see areas you should improve on.

Source: CVHack - [url=app.cvhack.com/register]Get Excellent CV Designs/Templates[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Get A Free Whatsapp Chatbot Support By Setting It Up For Your Business. / See What These Security Officers Are Doing While On Duty / I Want To Take This Decisive Step Into Tech!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.