Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,064 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

94-Year-Old Woman Beheaded In Ekiti State - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 94-Year-Old Woman Beheaded In Ekiti State (34579 Views)

A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Woman Beheaded, “accused Of Exposing Boko Haram To Security Operatives” (video) / Christian Lucky Kenjika School-Boy Beheaded In Rivers. Disturbing Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 94-Year-Old Woman Beheaded In Ekiti State by Dashlish12: 3:47am On Feb 16, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
This skull Mining is getting out of hand.. Honestly there are many things Yoruba need to do away with which I think some of all these Skull Miners get their inspiration from...

3), The Christianity in Yoruba Land need to speed up their efforts in their teachings, they should ensure that they teach people the dangers of skull Mining..

Funny hw i almost agreed to your opinion not until i saw the previous. Your such a Douche, A Religious bigot. Mtcheew; Asinine Being
Re: 94-Year-Old Woman Beheaded In Ekiti State by cassette(m): 3:53am On Feb 16, 2022
christistruth01:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/nnamdi-kanu-ordered-us-to-bury-ikonso-with-2000-human-heads-but-we-got-only-30-esn-commander/amp/

Continue living in denial, until your family members and loved ones become the next victim, just continue being a bigot, we are talking skull mining and you are referencing Ipob, as if any other region comes close to the Yorubas in skull mining, but like I said continue living in denial, hopefully your little daughter, sister or mother would be next !

1 Like

Re: 94-Year-Old Woman Beheaded In Ekiti State by 24brains(m): 3:55am On Feb 16, 2022
Jeez... Goodness me!!! Not again... All these shit because of money? But what do i know, it answereth all things.
Re: 94-Year-Old Woman Beheaded In Ekiti State by Nigeriadondie: 5:07am On Feb 16, 2022
Oghene1st:
Erudite Skullers at it again. Seems they are in all Afonja states undergoing skullership.
grin

3 Likes

Re: 94-Year-Old Woman Beheaded In Ekiti State by Doyou2019: 5:32am On Feb 16, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Just imagine living up to that old age and dying in the most gruesome manner.

Horrific!

2 Likes

Re: 94-Year-Old Woman Beheaded In Ekiti State by amuwo1980: 5:42am On Feb 16, 2022
These people, I tot they claimed to be educated , I can’t sleep in a room with an afonja , he is a confirmed ritualist until proven innocent

1 Like

Re: 94-Year-Old Woman Beheaded In Ekiti State by lebete3000: 5:58am On Feb 16, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Unknown persons behead 94-year-old woman in Ekiti

https://dailypost.ng/2022/02/15/unknown-persons-behead-94-year-old-woman-in-ekiti/?amp=1

When I said that Yorubas have taken over from Igbos in rituals, person say na lie.

Yoruba na majorly yahoo rituals, while Igbos are majorly cocaine pushers and kidnappers...
Re: 94-Year-Old Woman Beheaded In Ekiti State by Henrygetpaid: 5:59am On Feb 16, 2022
How can God help this people
Re: 94-Year-Old Woman Beheaded In Ekiti State by Osibajo2023: 5:59am On Feb 16, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Something must be wrong with the average Yoruba Muslim undecided undecided

Shame let you mine a 94 year old skull, which destiny you wan suck for dried skull
lol, e no fit now, anyway dem go source for another if e no work
Re: 94-Year-Old Woman Beheaded In Ekiti State by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:12am On Feb 16, 2022
Empiree:
exactly...but the problem is politicians aren't free from this crime

Most of those guys that carry out the act are their foot soldiers mostly.

1 Like

Re: 94-Year-Old Woman Beheaded In Ekiti State by respectfully: 6:29am On Feb 16, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Unknown persons behead 94-year-old woman in Ekiti

https://dailypost.ng/2022/02/15/unknown-persons-behead-94-year-old-woman-in-ekiti/?amp=1
hmmmm Afonja the skull miners. They should establish University of skull Mining for Yoruba people. One in Ogun state and one in Ekiti as well as another campus in Lagos and Ondo respectively.

1 Like

Re: 94-Year-Old Woman Beheaded In Ekiti State by uptownemmygee(m): 6:37am On Feb 16, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
This skull Mining is getting out of hand.. Honestly there are many things Yoruba need to do away with which I think some of all these Skull Miners get their inspiration from...

1), Removing of human skull inscription on Odua flag.. Out of whole countries in the world only Odua flag has human head on it

2), Being less obsessed with anything that has link with human skulls.. Their traditional rulers must quit such incantations

3), The Christianity in Yoruba Land need to speed up their efforts in their teachings, they should ensure that they teach people the dangers of skull Mining..

Infact the list is endless undecided

Is your pussy really pink
Re: 94-Year-Old Woman Beheaded In Ekiti State by loliapoopy2013(f): 7:18am On Feb 16, 2022
johnmartus:
Probably she got killed because being a witch.

I guess you are a youth. May you not........ Let me stop there. Child, old age is a special gift most of you will only dream of having.
Re: 94-Year-Old Woman Beheaded In Ekiti State by SURElee(f): 7:27am On Feb 16, 2022
Oghene1st:
Erudite Skullers at it again. Seems they are in all Afonja states undergoing skullership.

Hahaha. You are so funny
Re: 94-Year-Old Woman Beheaded In Ekiti State by HRMK: 7:38am On Feb 16, 2022
DIDNT POLICE SAY THERE IS NOTHING LIKE MONEY RITUAL?WHAT IS HUMAN HEAD USED FOR THEN?PARTY......?
Re: 94-Year-Old Woman Beheaded In Ekiti State by Foreseer: 7:39am On Feb 16, 2022
Re: 94-Year-Old Woman Beheaded In Ekiti State by Forumobserver12(m): 7:50am On Feb 16, 2022
johnmartus:
Probably she got killed because being a witch .

Is there any law in Nigeria that proscribed death penalty against witchcraft?
Re: 94-Year-Old Woman Beheaded In Ekiti State by Localmann(m): 8:24am On Feb 16, 2022
Ritualist everywhere
Only God can safe us for this country

Contact me for your gift cards redeem kindly check my signature
Re: 94-Year-Old Woman Beheaded In Ekiti State by Exceed15: 8:39am On Feb 16, 2022
If this person was caught and burnt alive now some idiot fellow will be shouting jungle justice.
Re: 94-Year-Old Woman Beheaded In Ekiti State by ariesbull: 8:54am On Feb 16, 2022
Hanatunde:
94 years old woman living alone,the children did not try at all.
they don't respect their old ones... Forget all tbese noise that yoruba Make that they Have respect... They don't trust me. Majority of them are unruly

Look at how they left 94 Yr old alone maybe in a mud house

Look at how they insult their leaders saying he shit on his boxers the news was carried by yoruba reporters

Look at how they keep burning their kings palaces

They are very insulting.... Forget the prostration....
Re: 94-Year-Old Woman Beheaded In Ekiti State by Qatar2022: 11:16am On Feb 16, 2022
christistruth01:
Jesus Christ please deliver Nigeria from every single blood Cult that has infested the Land with Bloodshed and Prostitution

Nothing is Sacred to them not even their own Parents or Children
Deliver Yorubapeople
Re: 94-Year-Old Woman Beheaded In Ekiti State by madukaanaya(m): 3:46pm On Feb 16, 2022
Richsteemit:

Budget 100k go to Ogun state and apply for skull mining.
fool
Re: 94-Year-Old Woman Beheaded In Ekiti State by Bouncing2(m): 10:00pm On Feb 16, 2022
A F # N J A on da beat
Re: 94-Year-Old Woman Beheaded In Ekiti State by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 17, 2022
Entanglement:
skullarship state, I hail oh

Yes PhoneCareIkeja is my moniker

I didn't deny

Pls tell people how you scammed me

You scammed me of 50k ......

You useless scammer

Pat back my money useless scammer
Re: 94-Year-Old Woman Beheaded In Ekiti State by Entanglement: 9:44am On Feb 17, 2022
tolakush92:

Yes PhoneCareIkeja is my moniker

I didn't deny

Pls tell people how you scammed me

You scammed me of 50k ......

You useless scammer

Pat back my money useless scammer
lol grin

You want to use reverse tactics on me grin it won't work Mr scammer! You that's scamming other people here with fake repair then you stole the guy phone and run!

PLEASE THIS GUY IS A SCAMMER CHECK IS MONIKER AND YOU WILL KNOW.

Said the anti -scam bot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Barbaric: A Headless Corpse Found In Osun / Pick-pocket Gang Arrested When Fighting Over Loot Sharing (Photo) / 3 Women Arrested Over Smuggling Of 818 Rounds Of Live Ammunition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.