Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Hushpuppi: - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hushpuppi: (2956 Views)

List Of Nigerian Big Boys Arrested Alongside Hushpuppi (photos) / Hushpuppi: Pictures Before And After Maga Don Pay / Meet Raymond Igbalodely (hushpuppi)- The International Yahoo Boy(Fraudster) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi: by Bastard1stborn: 6:06pm On Feb 15, 2022
It's possible they are indirectly after Tinubu
Re: Hushpuppi: by tit(f): 6:30pm On Feb 15, 2022
NDLEA want to torture him first.
Re: Hushpuppi: by Skengman: 10:51pm On Feb 15, 2022
Bastard1stborn:
It's possible they are indirectly after Tinubu
Nigerians must always have a theory cheesy
Re: Hushpuppi: by Meteng: 8:54am On Feb 16, 2022
SportsHD:
If dem extradite am, make I post my nude. Quote me.

IGP dey order NDLEA grin grin.
This country is a joke, make dem dey whine us dey go.
Story that we would forget In few weeks time.
Abeg oga, no mind the OP, him smoke sumull something
Re: Hushpuppi: by sharpwriter(m): 1:46pm On Feb 16, 2022
SportsHD:

We know that the crimes of Abba Kyari is terrible, but personally I don't think it right to extradite anybody to another country especially when there is no extradition treaty between Nigeria and US.

Here Naija should be a home and a place of refuge and whatever crime committed here should be judged here.

As for Hushpuppi, na hin sabi, he wasn't indicted here in Nigeria, moreso he wanted to be a celebrity which made him come quickly under the radar of investigation. It ain't Naija matter.

And I said this because we Africans/blacks should start giving ourselves brain and understand international diplomacy plus western hypocrisy. Will an American be extradited from the United States to Nigeria on the basis of the crime committed here to come and face the judgement here?

Or will a British be extradited from the United Kingdom to Nigeria to come and face charges? And same with the Arab and Asian countries. Will their citizens be extradited to Nigeria?
Re: Hushpuppi: by Torg77: 6:45pm On Feb 16, 2022
SportsHD:

nobody wants to see your nude. Nobody wants to see that your ashy skin
Re: Hushpuppi: by Nobody: 3:40am On Feb 17, 2022
Musa097:
Innocent until proven guilty.
The FBI knows the Law and they won’t dare hold him down for four weeks else protest will rock the Courtyard
He is guilty.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am A Professional In This Killing Business-asari Dokubo Boast, Unveil Security / Why Do Some Fraud Suspects Look Happy While Holding EFCC Crime Board: Photos / Potos Of 419 Scammer Who Works For Lubcon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.