Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Singer Portable Emotional, Cries As He Gets Surprised On Valentine’s Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Portable Emotional, Cries As He Gets Surprised On Valentine’s Day (300 Views)

Zlatan Ibile's Reply To A Lady Who Will Celebrate If He Gets Re-arrested / Teebillz Looks Dope As He "Gets Back In The Lab" / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Snatched My Girlfriend, I Hope He Gets Evicted Soon - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Portable Emotional, Cries As He Gets Surprised On Valentine’s Day by Chimezirim121: 3:06pm On Feb 15, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKl152tYOuU
Singer Portable Emotional As He Gets Surprised On Valentine’s Day

Singer, Habeeb Okikiola aka Portable got emotional on Valentine’s Day as he was treated to a surprise by his lover, Omobewaji Oluwaferanmi.

Omobewaji got a room decked out in balloons, lights and pictures of the Zazuu singer.

She had captioned an earlier photo of him, “Ademi you may hold my hand for a while but you hold my heart ��forever whenever I feel like giving up your love keeps me going you are the most beautiful gift � in my life thank you for choosing me, happy Valentine's Day to you my lovely husband.”

Sharing videos from the surprise, the singer said, “Valentine Zeh for here oooo. Thanks my love #omobewaji_oluwaferanmi_ewatomi For the surprise. I really appreciate this.”

Video credit: Instagram | portablebaeby

Re: Singer Portable Emotional, Cries As He Gets Surprised On Valentine’s Day by Discovery4today: 3:21pm On Feb 15, 2022
See him face
Re: Singer Portable Emotional, Cries As He Gets Surprised On Valentine’s Day by scrolldown88: 3:50pm On Feb 15, 2022
Valentine is overrated, just like dating.
Fun fact: dating is the number 1 cause of marriage grin. And look at all the damages marriage has brought to the world.

Btw, what kind of Valentine music are they playing for the love birds in the video. That music should be use as incantation to summon the gods, rather than inspire love
Re: Singer Portable Emotional, Cries As He Gets Surprised On Valentine’s Day by Chimezirim121: 4:06pm On Feb 15, 2022
scrolldown88:
Fun fact: dating is the number 1 cause of marriage grin. And look at all the damages marriage has brought to the world.

Btw, what kind of Valentine music are they playing for the love birds in the video. That music should be use as incantation to summon the gods, rather than inspire love
Go and play your own
Re: Singer Portable Emotional, Cries As He Gets Surprised On Valentine’s Day by Discovery4today: 4:07pm On Feb 15, 2022
scrolldown88:

You can show us your own
Re: Singer Portable Emotional, Cries As He Gets Surprised On Valentine’s Day by Chimezirim121: 8:02pm On Feb 15, 2022
Discovery4today:

You can show us your own
Lol

(1) (Reply)

My Bestie Is Free”- Davido Rejoices Over Cubana Chief Priest’s Release / Stan Nze And Wife, Blessing Obasi’s Proposal Video Will Leave You Emotional! / They Want To K!ll Davido �� Pray For Him As Fans Cook His Picture In Juju Pot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.