Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Money Rituals: Why Is No One Blaming Our Music Artistes. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Money Rituals: Why Is No One Blaming Our Music Artistes. (361 Views)

Please Where Can I Do Money Rituals / My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications / UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Rituals: Why Is No One Blaming Our Music Artistes. by bigpriik: 3:45pm On Feb 15, 2022
We blame parents,we blame government but we have failed to see who see is directly manipulating and influencing the minds of your youths with their lyrics,videos and lifestyle on social media,in their songs you will hear things like "if you get money hide your face". "If you know get money wetin you gain".

you will see the likes of nairamarley,zlatan and the latest talk of the Town Bella Shmurda this guy songs revolves around glorifying fraud his hit tracks "vision 2020" and "cashapp " directly encourages boys to go into Yahoo plus,imagine tell you as a yahoo boys to 'lock up, their client we all know that means hypnotising them spiritually which automatically means you will need ritual rites before you can do that.

Secondly these celebrities keep flaunting their their wealth and lavish lifestyles on social media plus the pretty ladies that flock around them in videos knowing this is the typical life a youth wants to live,before we blame anyone else let's learn to stop being hypocritical and hit the nail on the head.
Re: Money Rituals: Why Is No One Blaming Our Music Artistes. by KiNg0G: 3:51pm On Feb 15, 2022
agbeg bros next time try type with pidgin.
nor dey confuse our brain anyhow..
Re: Money Rituals: Why Is No One Blaming Our Music Artistes. by bigpriik: 3:55pm On Feb 15, 2022
KiNg0G:
agbeg bros next time try type with pidgin.
nor dey confuse our brain anyhow..

If you find it hard to read what I wrote above go collect your school fees back.

1 Like

Re: Money Rituals: Why Is No One Blaming Our Music Artistes. by KiNg0G: 4:02pm On Feb 15, 2022
bigpriik:

If you find it hard to read what I wrote above go collect your school fees back.
what an arrogant illiterate, read what you wrote again.
speak English if you want to or vernacular, stop mixing both it shows you haven't seen the four corners of a school block, talkless attending one.
Re: Money Rituals: Why Is No One Blaming Our Music Artistes. by MAGG0T(m): 4:06pm On Feb 15, 2022
shocked

So the musicians advised Afonjas to mine skulls of others bah?

Truly you suppose go back school
Re: Money Rituals: Why Is No One Blaming Our Music Artistes. by NoahHadNoArk: 5:40pm On Feb 15, 2022
That silly theory is akin to saying girls are to blame for sexual assault as a result of their dressing, what happened to self control and Discipline.

Flaunting wealth and lavish lifestyles on social media does not encourage anyone to turn to a Life of crime or participate in ritual killings. Its all about the choices we make. Peer pressure is another factor too.

I will end this comment by joining those above me in saying the OP should go back to school.

One naira sense u no get

(1) (Reply)

Abeg I Need Mtn Data / #### / Lady Calls Off Wedding Over Domestic Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.