Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,499 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:48 AM

Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" (20932 Views)

Osun: Oyetola Responsible For Apc's Defeat In 2022 - Aregbesola / Osun 2022: Aregbesola Declares War, Criticizes Oyetola, Tinubu, Akande / Supreme Court Affirms Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by 1823tr: 12:54am On Feb 16, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
If u understand Politics well which I doubt you do, you'll know that we VOTE PARTY in Nigeria.

It's either you're in APC or PDP.

I'm very sure you're not from Osun, if you do you'll know the focus of everyone was on SHEU Adeoti then.

All of will just be yapping as if you're anywhere close to Osun.

How many grassroot politician you know I'm Osun?

They should have dare chose to do DIRECT PRIMARY in Osun to clear you and your ilks doubt

You know NOTHING
[/s]
Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by legba1(m): 1:39am On Feb 16, 2022
How dare this stupid goateed guy stand up to talk about osun people.....he is talking like he did fantastically well as a governor in osun....the same people he almost starved to death by refusing to pay salary....the same people he put through sufferings....it's a pity Nigerians are docile, people like him should be behind bars or get pelted each time he passes by...

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by Besk: 4:00am On Feb 16, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
I was there he even mocked Tinubu saying them don dey pee for body chai!! Aregbe get bad mouth I swear and if care is not taken he will bring Tinubu down because he know all his illegal dealing

Oponu! You have brought the foolishness your family is known for here again.
Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by Besk: 4:02am On Feb 16, 2022
Praktikals:
At this rate, Tinubu will soon lose his relevance in Nigerian politics

In your dreams, right? Tinubu lives rent-free in your empty head.
Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by Femeto: 4:48am On Feb 16, 2022
The end of Aregbesola is near. Tinubu helped his nonsense life.
Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by oyatz(m): 4:56am On Feb 16, 2022
Praktikals:
At this rate, Tinubu will soon lose his relevance in Nigerian politics

What exactly do you wish Tinubu to have done?

It's true Aregbesola suffered for and nurtured the party in Osun State but his poor economic policies dragged the State into economic depression which caused hatred for the APC that the party nearly lost the 2018 Governorship election.
The succeeding Administration of Gov Oyetola was seriously handicapped by spending substantial wealth of the State to repay loans incurred by Aregbesola.

If Oyetola had mastered his game very well, he should had begged Aregbesola to take the Osun East Senatorial ticket in 2019 and he would most likely lose, which would have humbled him and learn the gravity of his mistakes.

I don't think Tinubu or any sane person will advise Oyetola not to seek re-election just to please Aregbesola but

1) it is most appropriate to accommodate the Aregbe group by conceding 40% of all Government and party positions to them.

2) Prevail of Aregbesola to accept and accommodate Omisore in Osun APC .
Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by MrUchenna1(m): 7:55am On Feb 16, 2022
THAT IS NOT TRUE,THAT POSITION IS MADE FOR IMO STATE GOVERNOR cool
Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by Exceed15: 8:48am On Feb 16, 2022
He took the gene from you.. Useless APC
Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by ariesbull: 8:59am On Feb 16, 2022
irepnaija4eva:
Lol.. Noticed how some folks have been so quiet since Aregbesola been throwing jabs on both Tinubu and oyetola...
They will never speak against him(Aregbesola, akande)

But If it was the other way round, you see those hypocritical folks galanvanting and barin their fangs accusing ibos of fighting eachother, been hateful, can't play politics.. Lol.

The truth of the matter is when pointing a finger to somebody,the three other fingers are pointing back at you..
Yoruba are united.... We have always seen it
Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by Tekuzukite: 9:29am On Feb 16, 2022
Aregbesola should go and learn from the case of Oshiomole.

Was he a better governor?

If not for the fact that he is in APC, I am sure Oyetola would have exposed so many atrocities he committed during his tenure as governor.
Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:39am On Feb 16, 2022
Aregbesola that doesn't know the work of a interior minister calling someone useless... Nothing we won't see in Nigeria politics grin

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by Godispeace: 11:26am On Feb 16, 2022
who is thiefubu oponu aridin ?? ur unfortunate father in poverty ?? shocked shocked shocked
Ruggedniggaone:
I was there he even mocked Tinubu saying them don dey pee for body chai!! Aregbe get bad mouth I swear and if care is not taken he will bring Tinubu down because he know all his illegal dealing
Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by Indispensable85(m): 1:09pm On Feb 16, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
If u understand Politics well which I doubt you do, you'll know that we VOTE PARTY in Nigeria.

I'm very sure you're not from Osun, if you do you'll know the focus of everyone was on SHEU Adeoti then.

They should have dare chose to do DIRECT PRIMARY in Osun to clear you and your ilks doubt

You know NOTHING

Just for your ignorant ass, there's going to be direct primary in Osun to determine who flies the flag of the APC.
Hope your sorry ass will still be here by Saturday? I'll quote you after the results are out. You know nothing!

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:12pm On Feb 16, 2022
Get lost.

Indispensable85:

Just for your ignorant ass, there's going to be direct primary in Osun to determine who flies the flag of the APC.
Hope your sorry ass will still be here by Saturday? I'll quote you after the results are out. You know nothing!

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by Ruggedniggaone: 1:13pm On Feb 16, 2022
Godispeace:
who is thiefubu oponu aridin ?? ur unfortunate father in poverty ?? shocked shocked shocked
lol oloriburuku omo ofo omo adanu kode ni da fun iyalaya re
Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by Indispensable85(m): 1:44pm On Feb 16, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Get lost.

You're lost already.
Ntorrrrr....loser!
Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by Godispeace: 4:38pm On Feb 16, 2022
e pain the ediot , omo iran kiran grin grin grin grin grin
Ruggedniggaone:
lol oloriburuku omo ofo omo adanu kode ni da fun iyalaya re
Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by 1824fu: 2:09am On Feb 17, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Get lost.

[/s]
Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by Indispensable85(m): 5:05pm On Feb 19, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

You know NOTHING

Mugu hope you're seeing the results of the APC direct primary going on in Osun? When I told you that you're just an empty noise making symbol,you were talking trash. Hope you have learnt your lessons now? Rubbish element!

I told you I was going to quote you today. Ntoooorrr.....e can pain.
Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:38pm On Feb 20, 2022
Get thee behind me, Your ignorance stinks.

Indispensable85:

Mugu hope you're seeing the results of the APC direct primary going on in Osun? When I told you that you're just an empty noise making symbol,you were talking trash. Hope you have learnt your lessons now? Rubbish element!

I told you I was going to quote you today. Ntoooorrr.....e can pain.
Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by Indispensable85(m): 9:59pm On Feb 20, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

Mumu ur eye don clear now abi? Mugu.....I tell u say u nor know anything.
Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by 1828eightt: 4:43am On Feb 21, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:

[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Open Letter To Alhaji Aliko Dangote On Northern Nigeria And Boko Haram / Governor Mimiko Stops Salaries Of His Deputy’s Aides / OLISA METUH @50 Celebrates Birthday At IDP Camp (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.