Stats: 3,162,004 members, 7,849,047 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:49 PM

Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" (20929 Views)

Osun: Oyetola Responsible For Apc's Defeat In 2022 - Aregbesola / Osun 2022: Aregbesola Declares War, Criticizes Oyetola, Tinubu, Akande / Supreme Court Affirms Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State (2) (3) (4)

Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by Christistruth00: 8:09pm On Feb 15, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

The igbos are the most successful tribes in Nigeria , you cannot take that away

But I'm yoruba Sha

Yorubas don’t gloat

They value humility greatly because the Culture understands that Pride goes before a fall

That is why they keep on Postrating for their Leaders and Kings up and down

Even when their Abadan are already full of Sand
Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by frankia(m): 8:12pm On Feb 15, 2022
Some people don't have brain to think. What OSUN people are enjoying today and the cosmopolitans nature of OSUN state today is as a result of Aregbe long-term achievements. Infrastructural development. Not stomach development. IGR has increased. Business environment has Soared.. amongst others.

Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by PrinceOfLagos: 8:12pm On Feb 15, 2022
Christistruth00:

Yorubas don’t gloat

They value humility greatly because the Culture understands that Pride goes before a fall

That is why they keep on Postrating for their Leaders and Kings

Tell that to Aregbesola and Amosun
Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by Christistruth00: 8:14pm On Feb 15, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Tell that to Aregbesola and Amosun

If they don’t humble themselves within 2 years situation will humble them
Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:16pm On Feb 15, 2022
I see lies flying around on This thread. Iro nparo fun'ro

No probs.

Mashood Adeoti or NOTHING
Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by Indispensable85(m): 8:17pm On Feb 15, 2022
Truthisunique2:
If tilumbu wan do godfather in Lagos why not allow Rauf do godfather too in his state

You can not control Lagos and control his own too

Two fools

I don't know why he's calling Tinubu. Was it Tinubu that took the state structure from him? Or was it Tinubu that rejected his faction of the APC in his state?

By the way was he expecting Tinubu to join him to remove his cousin? Who does that? Everybody has begged this rascal called Aregbesola but he refused. His disgrace will be loud.

Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:18pm On Feb 15, 2022
One of the few reasonable Nairalander.

Obembet, come here. Ogun no go kill us.
Aregbesola is the best thing to have ever happened to Osun State.
He's An unsung hero

God bless my Leader and mentor.

frankia:
Some people don't have brain to think. What OSUN people are enjoying today and the cosmopolitans nature of OSUN state today is as a result of Aregbe long-term achievements. Infrastructural development. Not stomach development. IGR has increased. Business environment has Soared.. amongst others.

Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by Indispensable85(m): 8:19pm On Feb 15, 2022
Truthisunique2:
sympathy fire

He go split the votes, PDP won the last time let alone now when dem go split

Aregbesola that was defeated in his Ijesha LGA as a seating governor? Nonsense! He has nothing to offer. He's spent.
Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by R0LL0N(m): 8:21pm On Feb 15, 2022
Aregbe where is my #60k alawee for osun state corper 2014/15 set. You are the most corrupt polythiefcian.

Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by Highlyrespected(m): 8:22pm On Feb 15, 2022
Ahmed0336:
I am trying to understand something...

Rauf did 8 years without interference, just because God used him to install oyetola he now wants to have full control over him or what?

Bros, face front and let this man be.

It is up to osun people to choose whether to return him as Governor or kick him out.
I wonder ooo
Y loggerheads?
I used to love Aregbesola during his tenure as governor of osun state but now his utterances this days made me depreciating my love for him. What insolence! angry angry

Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:23pm On Feb 15, 2022
Are you from Osun?

Was Aregbesola on ballot?
Do you know the unpopularity of Oyetola and being a forced candidate made APC almost lose?

Did you know if it were to be Adeoti it would have been a free ride for APC in Osun?

If truly you want to know if Aregbesola still has political value or not, LET THE CCEC CONDUCT A DIRECT PRIMARY.

U all will just be yapping.
Indispensable85:

Aregbesola that was defeated in his Ijesha LGA as a seating governor? Nonsense! He has nothing to offer. He's spent.
Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by Truthisunique2: 8:24pm On Feb 15, 2022
Indispensable85:

I don't know why he's calling Tinubu. Was it Tinubu that took the state structure from him? Or was it Tinubu that rejected his faction of the APC in his state?

By the way was he expecting Tinubu to join him to remove his cousin? Who does that? Everybody has begged this rascal called Aregbesola but he refused. His disgrace will be loud.
you are just running in circle

Tilumbu runs Lagos as he likes, even when it's not his origin state, his stooges all keep quite

Rauf is leaving as a sitting governor he decide to abide with Tinubu choice after forcing it on him

Everything Na about interest at the end, why tilumbu no go allow Rauf chop too, Na only him go chop Lagos come chop osun?
Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by Gbagura: 8:30pm On Feb 15, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Man of the moment for all the negative reasons

From peeing and pooing on his body to been mocked by his right hand man , rauf Aregbesola

That's a red flag on his presidential ambition

No political party would want to field such person
I have your time now. So APC called you to discuss all these you typed or how you knew them? Must you wail? How much are you being paid per post? Is this your tinubu-slying hustle well paying? grin
Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by PrinceOfLagos: 8:31pm On Feb 15, 2022
Gbagura:
I have your time now. So APC called you to discuss all these you typed or how you knew them? Must you wail? How much are you being paid per post? Is this your tinubu-slying hustle well paying? grin
I don't have your time unfortunately
Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by Gbagura: 8:32pm On Feb 15, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

The igbos are the most successful tribes in Nigeria , you cannot take that away

But I'm yoruba Sha
clown ni bobo yí walai grin
Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by PrinceOfLagos: 8:33pm On Feb 15, 2022
Gbagura:
When you have my time,let me know so I can fry you alive.
Go and cannibalize Tinubu
Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by Gbagura: 8:37pm On Feb 15, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Go and cannibalize Tinubu
See the akube who said he doesn't have time. Mo pinch werey grin
Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by yemmit90: 8:37pm On Feb 15, 2022
tollyboy5:

What are the project and why were they abandoned?
Is that not same reason ambode was removed?

We are talking about Osun here not Lagos please.
Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by Toluwanise247(m): 8:38pm On Feb 15, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
I was there he even mocked Tinubu saying them don dey pee for body chai!! Aregbe get bad mouth I swear and if care is not taken he will bring Tinubu down because he know all his illegal dealing

Bring who down?. Bro aregbe is just one out of many son of Tinubu if he Bleep-up he will face the consequences.
Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:21pm On Feb 15, 2022
BennyDGreat:

I have been thinking...will BAT's wife go for another term and could Yayi could given third term as well?

For the woman, she's BAT's wife which is understandable, he'll support his own. I see no justifiable reason why Yayi should go for another term. That man has been practically INVISIBLE in Lagos State, you only see his poster during elections. Immediately after, he DISAPPEARS to reappear in four years time... If put side by side, I don't think all his achievements can stand those of Babatunde, the chairman of Orile Agege LGA.

Side note: When will BAT's wife show up for his ongoing campaign. The woman sure has a way with people. Makes great speeches, very loyal, and exudes an independent aura. She'll be a great catalyst in gathering female votes for BAT... You can't just help but love her, even though she get her own skor-skor for head
Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by luizpippo(m): 9:49pm On Feb 15, 2022
BennyDGreat:

I have been thinking...will BAT's wife go for another term and could Yayi could given third term as well?

She and her husband claim this would be her last term.

As for Yayi, lets watch and see
Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by Indispensable85(m): 9:52pm On Feb 15, 2022
Truthisunique2:
you are just running in circle

Tilumbu runs Lagos as he likes, even when it's not his origin state, his stooges all keep quite

Rauf is leaving as a sitting governor he decide to abide with Tinubu choice after forcing it on him

Everything Na about interest at the end, why tilumbu no go allow Rauf chop too, Na only him go chop Lagos come chop osun?

I really can't piece your disjointed gibberish together. But for next time, it's "abide by" not "abide with".
Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by Indispensable85(m): 9:58pm On Feb 15, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Are you from Osun?

Was Aregbesola on ballot?
Do you know the unpopularity of Oyetola and being a forced candidate made APC almost lose?

Did you know if it were to be Adeoti it would have been a free ride for APC in Osun?

If truly you want to know if Aregbesola still has political value or not, LET THE CCEC CONDUCT A DIRECT PRIMARY.

U all will just be yapping.

Keep your dirty mouth shut. Oyetola almost lost because of the hatred the people had for his then boss Aregbesola aka baba hafu.
How come your popular Adeoti only managed to win in his Iwo when he left Apc to contest under Adp in the same election? Nonsense!
Please tell him to contest against Oyetola under another party like Amosun did with his candidate in ogun state. Nonsense!

Like I said before just shut your ignorant mouth there. Whether direct or indirect Aregbesola aka baba hafu will be disgraced on Saturday.
Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by TheNiceGuy(m): 10:04pm On Feb 15, 2022
If u understand Politics well which I doubt you do, you'll know that we VOTE PARTY in Nigeria.

It's either you're in APC or PDP.

I'm very sure you're not from Osun, if you do you'll know the focus of everyone was on SHEU Adeoti then.

All of will just be yapping as if you're anywhere close to Osun.

How many grassroot politician you know I'm Osun?

They should have dare chose to do DIRECT PRIMARY in Osun to clear you and your ilks doubt

You know NOTHING
Indispensable85:

Keep your dirty mouth shut. Oyetola almost lost because of the hatred the people had for his then boss Aregbesola.
How come your popular Adeoti only managed to win in his Iwo when he left Apc to contest under Adp in the same election? Nonsense!
Please tell him to contest against Oyetola under another party like Amosun did with his candidate in ogun state. Nonsense!

Like I said before just shut your ignorant mouth there.
Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by chukwuibuipob: 10:06pm On Feb 15, 2022
sad Abi make Pa Tee ruin him..He'll start from Alimosho to Ilesha.. Aregbe is too small for pa tee
Ruggedniggaone:
I was there he even mocked Tinubu saying them don dey pee for body chai!! Aregbe get bad mouth I swear and if care is not taken he will bring Tinubu down because he know all his illegal dealing
Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by Indispensable85(m): 11:59pm On Feb 15, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
If u understand Politics well which I doubt you do, you'll know that we VOTE PARTY in Nigeria.

It's either you're in APC or PDP.

I'm very sure you're not from Osun, if you do you'll know the focus of everyone was on SHEU Adeoti then.

All of will just be yapping as if you're anywhere close to Osun.

How many grassroot politician you know I'm Osun?

They should have dare chose to do DIRECT PRIMARY in Osun to clear you and your ilks doubt

You know NOTHING

It's easy to know a dunce. Why are you confusing yourself? On one hand we vote party in Nigeria, on the other hand all focus was on the candidate (Adeoti). How can everybody's focus be on a candidate and votes go to another party he's not representing? Once focus is on a candidate, the votes go to his party.

In some states in the north where buhari won, the pdp won governorship. They voted APC because of buhari and voted PDP because of the candidate presented by the PDP. What does that tell you? They gave the votes to the parties because of the personalities in the elections.

Mimiko won ondo under labour party. He left PDP and the people followed him. Oshiomhole won Edo under Acn when Edo was predominantly PDP. The people voted an unknown Acn in Edo because of oshiomhole. Omo agege won senate seat twice with APC in a pdp stronghold like Delta. Dogara has won election with different parties, the people follow him anywhere he goes.

If Adeoti was that popular he would have made serious impact in the last Osun guber election.
At a time when the buhari effect was sweeping the whole north in 2015, Hassan Dankwabo was reelected in gombe as governor under PDP. Gombe voted massively for Buhari (APC) but voted for Dankwabo (PDP).

Oga u nor know anything jooor. Please stop wasting my time educating you on politics. Bye!

Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by BennyDGreat: 12:31am On Feb 16, 2022
luizpippo:

She and her husband claim this would be her last term.

As for Yayi, lets watch and see

Surely, Interesting times are ahead!
Re: Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" by 1823thr: 12:51am On Feb 16, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
I see lies flying around on This thread. Iro nparo fun'ro

No probs.

NDLEA Makes U-turn On Buruji Kasamu: Will Vacate Residence / Work Commences On Federal Roads In Imo -as Minister Of Works Visits Okorocha / Pendulum: The Message Nigerians Must Deliver To Buhari Next Week