Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:22 PM

APGA Backs Soludo, Faults Party Members’ Exclusion Claim - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Backs Soludo, Faults Party Members’ Exclusion Claim (10468 Views)

"Party Members Spotted With Over 15 Bags Of Cash At Abuja Airport". Photos / Amosun’s Aides, APC Party Members Listed As Dpp’s Candidates For NASS / Reformed APC: "Be Patient" - Oshiomhole Begs Aggrieved Party Members.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APGA Backs Soludo, Faults Party Members’ Exclusion Claim by Cherez: 6:55pm On Feb 15, 2022
BritishNaija:

Like i said, your level is too low and i can not be in same level with you, stop talking too much.
No need to indulge @Ayoefa guy
The databank is open, the party members who think they are smart should go and compete.
He might give them prolly free 10points out of 100 ahead of others but they should go and apply
Re: APGA Backs Soludo, Faults Party Members’ Exclusion Claim by Ayoefa: 7:01pm On Feb 15, 2022
perambulator:

It is naive to think you can ignore politicians and the party members that struggled to bring you to power, na only am do the work, na only am campaign? This is why I keep warning people who shout osinbajo, Soludo, Moghalu, Adesina etc etc. If you put a technocrat in office that has no political base, they way he will dissapoint will shock you. Thats why they all enter govt and fail once the realities of governing without political savvy hit them. They might even impeach him before he gets to half term if he is not careful.

You will just enter office and ignore the party members that brought you into power? Go and ask Ambode what happenned to him!!!

The only way a technocrat works is if he himself is a gangster and has a political structure/base!!! What Soludo is trying to do is theory, it doesnt work like that in Nigeria. Is he the one who funded his campaign, is he the one who owns the party structure on which he came to office, you will ignore party members and expect to have peace....in Nigeria? Like I said they should go and ask Ambode!!! Tinubu did not remove Ambode, Ambode was removed by the party for exactly what Soludo wants to try. I hope he succeeds but somehow i think he will learn.

It's just even in Nigeria - In the US, party influential party members and big money donors are always getting positions and access to the President and elected officials. That's just a fact. Party members and donors are rewarded with political appointments and access to even influence laws that are being passed in Congress. If you have enough money and political clout you can influence a member of congress on how to vote on any particular law that affects your business or your interest.
They will deny it but it's public knowledge that this does happen more frequently than most will even believe.
Soludo will son find out that Central bank is not State politics.

1 Like

Re: APGA Backs Soludo, Faults Party Members’ Exclusion Claim by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 15, 2022
Ayoefa:
[s][/s]

Must be very shallow, super low IQ - Britishnaija? grin Must be a kid that finally traveled out recently.
Omo oju ri ola ri. Finally escaped from your shallow low level miserable low life existence....

GTFOU and get LOST.

You are no brainer, if you know who is behind this handle you do beg for help mr fortune teller.
Re: APGA Backs Soludo, Faults Party Members’ Exclusion Claim by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 15, 2022
Cherez:

No need to indulge @Ayoefa guy
The databank is open, the party members who think they are smart should go and compete.
He might give them prolly free 10points out of 100 ahead of others but they should go and apply

I only replied him based on him implying that soludo will end up doing nothing, i only told the fortune teller to stop talking too much and lolz, he is so pained.
Re: APGA Backs Soludo, Faults Party Members’ Exclusion Claim by wiseoneking: 7:13pm On Feb 15, 2022
Ayoefa:
ok

Common sense tells anyone with an ounce of brain that this is going to happen. Soludo will be all talk and no action at the end of the day...
Just wait and see.....
Running a State is not like running Central bank where you as the boss is allowed to make unilateral decisions...
let's wait and see, but concentrate more on your poverty stricken state for now
Re: APGA Backs Soludo, Faults Party Members’ Exclusion Claim by wiseoneking: 7:16pm On Feb 15, 2022
festacman:
It is a 2-way thing: On one hand, APGA needs a performer and reformer to maintain it's grip on Anambra State. It's popularity is, no doubt, dwindling. So radical changes in governance are needed urgently. On the other hand, Prof. Charles Soludo needs key APGA members' support for peaceful governance and consolidation of his political structure, to get key ideas and reforms approved by State House of Assembly and of course to get 2nd term mandate.

Look, APGA is not a party of dunces. The party has qualified intending, new and old members in abundance to occupy vital positions and implement Soludo's VISION for the State. And Prof. Charles Soludo is not that naive politically to burn bridges at this critical time. I am confident that Soludo has already penned down names of professionals within and outside APGA he knows and can personally trust for vital appointments. You can't just entrust key assignments to random applicants.

This hype about Talent DataBank is merely to pander to Dr. Oby Ezekwesili and her transition committee. Only a few appointments will be made from the Talent DataBank for PR purpose.

It is stupid to get power to make changes through politics and lose it by unnecessary technocratic stance.
Arm chair critics still dey talk. Aduvisooors
Re: APGA Backs Soludo, Faults Party Members’ Exclusion Claim by Ayoefa: 7:18pm On Feb 15, 2022
BritishNaija:

You are no brainer, if you know who is behind this handle you do beg for help mr fortune teller.

Unless you are Elon Musk or some Billionaire with some brilliant out of this world ideas, son I don't need anything from you.
I'm a self made business man with access to the rest of the world like it's my backyard. That British Naija that you are parading here is what I got (BLUE) before you were even born .
Re: APGA Backs Soludo, Faults Party Members’ Exclusion Claim by COMPAQ(m): 7:21pm On Feb 15, 2022
ambu2:

https://punchng.com/apga-backs-soludo-faults-party-members-exclusion-claim/

They have started! The old political hawks will not allow progress to be made. Rather they want the corrupt, nepotistic status quo to continue.
Re: APGA Backs Soludo, Faults Party Members’ Exclusion Claim by warlordd(m): 7:32pm On Feb 15, 2022
Ayoefa:
ok

Common sense tells anyone with an ounce of brain that this is going to happen. Soludo will be all talk and no action at the end of the day...
Just wait and see.....
Running a State is not like running Central bank where you as the boss is allowed to make unilateral decisions...

Prophet of doom. U want him to start sharing our money to political jobbers like u.

2 Likes

Re: APGA Backs Soludo, Faults Party Members’ Exclusion Claim by MosheDayan: 7:47pm On Feb 15, 2022
[s]
Ayoefa:
ok

Just wait and see.....
[/s]Trash
Re: APGA Backs Soludo, Faults Party Members’ Exclusion Claim by MosheDayan: 7:49pm On Feb 15, 2022
[s]
Ayoefa:

Can you read and comprehend? Read what I wrote again.
If people assist you to win an election, then they are expecting something in return, not just in Nigeria but anywhere in the world.
He should find some capable smart ones among the party member and employ them. Mix it up with others that are not politically motivated.
Even Trump and Biden gives out a lot of positions such as cabinet and diplomatic positions to political donors and supporters.
Don't believe that trash that it only happens in Nigeria. It's the norm even in the USA.
[/s]Another Trash
Re: APGA Backs Soludo, Faults Party Members’ Exclusion Claim by jaxxy(m): 8:48pm On Feb 15, 2022
Is soludo Governor of only party members?? Was it only party members that came out to vote for him??

Politics of selfishness and greed is the bane of our stagnation and backwardness.

1 Like

Re: APGA Backs Soludo, Faults Party Members’ Exclusion Claim by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 15, 2022
Ayoefa:

Unless you are Elon Musk or some Billionaire with some brilliant out of this world ideas, son I don't need anything from you.
I'm a self made business man with access to the rest of the world like it's my backyard. That British Naija that you are parading here is what I got (BLUE) before you were even born .

You do not only talk too much, but lousy at it. By the way, a former BAE Avionic Engineer, and currently BP oil Engineer, get that downloaded into your blame.
Re: APGA Backs Soludo, Faults Party Members’ Exclusion Claim by Ayoefa: 9:21pm On Feb 15, 2022
[s]
BritishNaija:

You do not only talk to much, but lousy at it. By the way, a former BAE Avionic Engineer, and currently BP oil Engineer, get that downloaded into your blame.
[/s]

Son, if you need a job just come an apply to my company. I worked for top fortune 500 companies in the US while in my 20s when IT was still in the infancy.
Now I have my own company and living the life that even most Americans can only dream of.

Son, go to bed.

BYE.
Re: APGA Backs Soludo, Faults Party Members’ Exclusion Claim by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 15, 2022
Ayoefa:
[s][/s]

Son, if you need a job just come an apply to my company. I worked for top fortune 500 companies in the US while in my 20s when IT was still in the infancy.
Now I have my own company and living the life that even most Americans can only dream of.

Son, go to bed.

BYE.
Indeed you are confirmed lousy talker, You work for a top 500 companies and you area lousy fortune teller that predict a failure of yet to be sitting Governor, Is that how you analyses in your so called company you own? Oh i forget, Ekpa company and popcorn you own lolz,Dreamer.
Re: APGA Backs Soludo, Faults Party Members’ Exclusion Claim by HelipsTech: 10:46pm On Feb 15, 2022
Soluudo are their no technocrat politicians?
May you never be an Ambode in Anambra, you are a product of party politics, otherwise your foot soldiers would make ur tenure ungovernable and you will be kicked out after this tenure?

People can not donate, fund, shout, fight, follow you up and down and time for reward, you start speaking grammar, Aside politics they are technocrats, don't be an ingrate

1 Like

Re: APGA Backs Soludo, Faults Party Members’ Exclusion Claim by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 15, 2022
Ayoefa:

My analytical intelligence is what allowed me to study the pattern, analyze, compare, contrast, evaluate and judge the incoming govt based on past antecedents and norms of the society in which the govt will operate. You don't even need to be a genius to make such simple analysis. If you are a true student of science then you would have known that analysis are done all the time on present date to predict future events.
It's a prediction hence it could come true and it might not.
But since you lack the basic IQ and is somewhere in your jungle village getting high on Mkpuru mirri, I wouldn't expect you to know all that.

Done responding to this infantile lying SOB, you are too shallow to go back and forth with.

BYE.

Your analysis is full of shits mr popcorn company owner, like i told you, if you ever need a genuine help, you can call on me.
If brain was to use a program, i would have written a nice script for yours to make you always prudent about your analysis, and not to be a missguided lousy basket mouth talker lolz.
Re: APGA Backs Soludo, Faults Party Members’ Exclusion Claim by Ferrous(m): 11:46pm On Feb 15, 2022
I don't see Chukwuma Soludo lasting in APGA
Re: APGA Backs Soludo, Faults Party Members’ Exclusion Claim by Metrofox(m): 12:41am On Feb 16, 2022
45. Preach the Need for Change, but Never Reform Too Much at Once
If you have recently entered a position of power or are an outsider trying to make a claim for it, respect the way people have been living up until this point. Too much change will engender a revolt. To introduce change, make it seem like a gradual and gentle improvement on the past
Re: APGA Backs Soludo, Faults Party Members’ Exclusion Claim by simhosting: 6:53am On Feb 16, 2022
Cantonese:

You hit the nail on the head, gbam.

Until we have the best professionals with integrity in the right places, professional politicians will keep abusing the system and making life harder for all, including themselves.

We believe that Soludo can make Anambra better for all.

What stops best professionals with integrity from joining political parties and helping them to win elections.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See One Of The Result Sheets For Sokoto That Was Taken To The Court / Police Tear Gas Niger State Legislators / Man On Trial For Stealing N227,945 From Gov Ajimobi’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.