Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Expired - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Expired (587 Views)

Can A Nigerian Enter Nigeria With Expired Passport / Plan To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa Suffers Setback Due To Expired Pass / Pilot Flying With Expired Medical Certificate Loses Licence In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expired by Janeyy22: 5:32pm On Feb 15, 2022
Goodday everyone, Thanks for all the info. I am applying
Re: Expired by Flexherbal(m): 5:41pm On Feb 15, 2022
�‍♀️
Re: Expired by Momnee: 9:51pm On Feb 15, 2022
Janeyy22:
Goodday everyone, Thanks for all the info. I am applying for UK tier2 visa, my husband and kids are going to apply as my dependants. My husband came back from Philippines last year January and he has been in Nigeria since then. His passport also expired last year and he renewed it. so my question is, while applying for the UK visa must he submit the expired passport?
If no, since his renewed passport has no traces of Philippines does it mean he would also get police clearance from Philippines or can he use just the one from Nigeria?

Hello pls I sent you a mail, kindly respond. Would appreciate it
Re: Expired by Janeyy22: 11:08pm On Feb 15, 2022
Momnee:

Hello pls I sent you a mail, kindly respond. Would appreciate it

Hi Momnee I really haven’t gotten the hang of this forum, I still don’t know my way around it. I have checked thoroughly and I can’t find your message and I don’t even know how to reply �‍♀️.
Re: Expired by doggedfighter(f): 7:12pm On Feb 16, 2022
Janeyy22:

Hi Momnee I really haven’t gotten the hang of this forum, I still don’t know my way around it. I have checked thoroughly and I can’t find your message and I don’t even know how to reply �‍♀️.

Janeyy22, please I need day to day guidance on this UK stuff.

How do I reach you please.

Please don't ignore abeg
Re: Expired by wowdiva: 7:48pm On Feb 16, 2022
Hello Janet, I sent you a message on Nairaland. To check your messages from Nairaland. Go to the mail you use in registering this account, you will see the message prompt. Thanks as I anticipate your response.

(1) (Reply)

Staying In Lagos / Care Home Worker Jailed In UK For Stealing Thousands Of Pounds In Savings / Nigerian Man Impersonating Canadian Agent Sentenced To Two Years In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.