Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Staying In Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Staying In Lagos (586 Views)

Choosing Between Staying In Nigeria Or Traveling Abroad With 10M? / Any One Staying In Porto-novo? Please Help A Brother With Some Guidelines. / Relocation Abroad: Staying In Nigeria To Build Wealth VS Security Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Staying In Lagos by visitingsoon: 3:12am On Apr 30, 2022
Hi!

I'm visiting Lagos in July, coming from America. What's a good area to get a hotel in?
(Sorry if this doesn't fit in this topic. This is definitely "Travel" for me!)

What I'm looking for:
+ Centrally located to what you think a tourist should do.
+ Best place for Nigerian foods! Street foods or restaurants. I want to try everything. I'm coming to Lagos to eat.
+ Near markets?

This would help me choose a hotel. Thanks!!!

1 Like

Re: Staying In Lagos by Kimiso(m): 4:11am On Apr 30, 2022
visitingsoon:
Hi!

I'm visiting Lagos in July, coming from America. What's a good area to get a hotel in?
(Sorry if this doesn't fit in this topic. This is definitely "Travel" for me!)

What I'm looking for:
+ Centrally located to what you think a tourist should do.
+ Best place for Nigerian foods! Street foods or restaurants. I want to try everything. I'm coming to Lagos to eat.
+ Near markets?

This would help me choose a hotel. Thanks!!!
there are many places you can visit in lagos PM let me introduce you
Re: Staying In Lagos by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:13am On Apr 30, 2022
Loud it...Man or Woman?
Re: Staying In Lagos by chukwuibuipob: 4:23am On Apr 30, 2022
Ikeja is ur best bet..There's market around.U can visit Ikeja,iyana ipaja,Abule Egba(pleasure ),Agege,Egbeda,ikotun,iyana iba markets. Numerous Hotel within/around Ikeja. For ur safety, stay away from nite crawling, pusi hawker.Only allow trusted peep to visit you. No allow roadside mai dollars to outsmart/scam u..If nah waka you wan waka to feel the street,waka with strong face.E get why.Wish u happy holiday

3 Likes

Re: Staying In Lagos by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:25am On Apr 30, 2022
Someone from Ado Ekiti gan dey give advice, what mighty God we serve. Don't wake people up,let's settle this insults once and for all, you minority clown...Lemme serve you wotowoto before enemies wake up

chukwuibuipob:
Ikeja is ur best bet..There's market around.U can visit Ikeja,iyana ipaja,Abule Egba(pleasure ),Agege,Egbeda,ikotun,iyana iba markets. Numerous Hotel within/around Ikeja. For ur safety, stay away from note crawling, pusi hawker.Only allow trusted peep to visit you. No allow roadside mai dollars to outsmart/scam u..If nah waka you wan waka to feel the street,waka with strong face.E get why.Wish u happy holiday
Re: Staying In Lagos by chukwuibuipob: 4:31am On Apr 30, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Someone from Ado Ekiti gan dey give advice, what mighty God we serve. Don't wake people up,let's settle this insults once and for all, you minority clown...Lemme serve you wotowoto before enemies wake up

maybe ur Father is from Ado Ekiti./feel free to serve the Elderly ones onvur household that wotowoto
Re: Staying In Lagos by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:35am On Apr 30, 2022
If our parents don't attend the same Ado Landlord association meeting, how will I know your dad. He's our security chairman. I've served the elderly ones that allowed igbos enter this hellhole and they have apologized.. Have you atoned for your sins or wotowoto is your final calling

chukwuibuipob:
maybe ur Father is from Ado Ekiti./feel free to serve the Elderly ones onvur household that wotowoto
Re: Staying In Lagos by chukwuibuipob: 4:40am On Apr 30, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
If our parents don't attend the same Ado Landlord association meeting, how will I know your dad. He's our security chairman. I've served the elderly ones that allowed igbos enter this hellhole and they have apologized.. Have you atoned for your sins or wotowoto is your final calling

U aptly define ur father lifestyle. U are a kid. I know a kid behavior. Nuff /done with u
Re: Staying In Lagos by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:52am On Apr 30, 2022
Problem with minorities trying hard to mix with afonjas. You will and can never have no stand whatsoever either in this country or on your own..we will forever be your superiors, take that to the bank. Watch the kid rule over you,endorse you and bless you.. Ask Zeh

chukwuibuipob:
U aptly define ur father lifestyle. U are a kid. I know a kid behavior. Nuff /done with u
Re: Staying In Lagos by Skyfornia(m): 6:27am On Apr 30, 2022
Yaba, surulere or Ikeja if you are thinking of staying on the mainland.

VI, Lekki phase 1 and 2 if you are thinking of island

3 Likes

Re: Staying In Lagos by visitingsoon: 7:25pm On Apr 30, 2022
Skyfornia:
Yaba, surulere or Ikeja if you are thinking of staying on the mainland.

VI, Lekki phase 1 and 2 if you are thinking of island

Thanks! What is the advantage of staying on the mainland compared to the island? Or on the island compared to the mainland
Re: Staying In Lagos by Skyfornia(m): 8:09pm On Apr 30, 2022
visitingsoon:

Thanks! What is the advantage of staying on the mainland compared to the island? Or on the island compared to the mainland

Island is for 'doings', great ambience, social connection, things are extremely expensive there... most things na packaging.

Mainland is relatively cheap compared to island, plenty local bukas for quality foods, nice bars and cool spots.

But personally, I'd advise you stay on any of the three places I mentioned on the mainland, then have friends on the island that you visit anytime you want to catch fun.

Bonus: If you like woman and stay in a place like Yaba, you go carry woman tire. Yabatech, Unilag, Federal college of education are all located in yaba.

Yaba is also the closest area to island
Re: Staying In Lagos by boykas(m): 2:49pm On May 02, 2022
Lemme take you around Lagos... Chechk my signature and dm me on Whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Traveling By Bike - More And More People Are Turning To Electric Drives / What Are Good Places For A Nigerian To Live In Germany? / Nigerians In Tanzania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.