Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Sammie Okposo Celebrates Wife, Ozioma, On 12th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sammie Okposo Celebrates Wife, Ozioma, On 12th Wedding Anniversary (28661 Views)

Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day / Sammie Okposo And Wife Ozioma Celebrate Their 12th Wedding Anniversary / Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates Wife, Ozioma, On 12th Wedding Anniversary by Akinsete19(m): 1:37pm On Feb 16, 2022
grin grin
Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates Wife, Ozioma, On 12th Wedding Anniversary by Houseofglam7(f): 1:38pm On Feb 16, 2022
undecided
Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates Wife, Ozioma, On 12th Wedding Anniversary by MosayA: 1:38pm On Feb 16, 2022
Public Holiday
Ceenelly:
Ok the days you sleep with other women was what

2 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates Wife, Ozioma, On 12th Wedding Anniversary by treatise: 1:38pm On Feb 16, 2022
thorpido:
Misquote of scriptures.What you did and what that scripture means do not correlate.

It's a good thing you are working on yourself.

I think he will twist the scripture when he stands before Jehovah after he transits.
Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates Wife, Ozioma, On 12th Wedding Anniversary by Rugaria: 1:39pm On Feb 16, 2022
Cruise..
Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates Wife, Ozioma, On 12th Wedding Anniversary by OmegaAutos: 1:39pm On Feb 16, 2022
Maxymilliano:

Sakamaje ... hope he has secured the service of a doctor to carry out the abortion he recommended to his pregnant American lover

How can he do abortion when th wife at home is yet to have a child? the one that refused to abort, you think say she no know wetin she dey do?

4 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates Wife, Ozioma, On 12th Wedding Anniversary by chatinent: 1:39pm On Feb 16, 2022
Yinmu
Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates Wife, Ozioma, On 12th Wedding Anniversary by victorazy(m): 1:40pm On Feb 16, 2022
OBALOLA55:
SAMMY OPIASA THE WELU WELU CROONER grin

Take Take crooner? shocked

No wonder he was sharing children grin

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates Wife, Ozioma, On 12th Wedding Anniversary by Pootle: 1:41pm On Feb 16, 2022
after e chop outside kpekus
Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates Wife, Ozioma, On 12th Wedding Anniversary by Imbecilicsamuel: 1:41pm On Feb 16, 2022
That's how dogs celebrate their wives online.

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates Wife, Ozioma, On 12th Wedding Anniversary by gistmega: 1:44pm On Feb 16, 2022
Wife is ageing like the speed of light. I can see why he got caught cheating. The woman needs to visit the gym and a surgeon. That was not his first cheating. He just got caught pants down on this one.
All these men marrying women because of skin tone.
Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates Wife, Ozioma, On 12th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 16, 2022
After you dn oxlade one lady
Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates Wife, Ozioma, On 12th Wedding Anniversary by Dukeolumidemans(m): 1:45pm On Feb 16, 2022
Coming from Sammie after him knack the Oyibo woman Akpako and give am belle...love is a beautiful thing Kee u there grin grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates Wife, Ozioma, On 12th Wedding Anniversary by Indispensable85(m): 1:46pm On Feb 16, 2022
Sammy the okposorizer I hail thee. Lol.....

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates Wife, Ozioma, On 12th Wedding Anniversary by wonder233: 1:47pm On Feb 16, 2022
Silence
Richy4:
I just hate lies...Everyday with her is val....including the "away match time"? ..Silent is golden sometimes embarassed......
Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates Wife, Ozioma, On 12th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 16, 2022
Eziokwù
Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates Wife, Ozioma, On 12th Wedding Anniversary by Flier: 1:56pm On Feb 16, 2022
Flexherbal:
Love is indeed a beautiful thing.
This one is fake love
Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates Wife, Ozioma, On 12th Wedding Anniversary by Flier: 2:00pm On Feb 16, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Simp of The Year Goes To Sammy Okposo

A Very Mumuslitic Species
A Combustulated Buffun of the Highest Order

Cheated on his wife and went to confess on instagram. Lmao!!!!
Just because youre 40+ does not mean you have sense. Many old men are actually stupid

He deserves all the backlash, very mumu man
You cheat in private and expose yourself in public. Something u should settle in private with ur wife.

Old age dosent mean Wisdom at all undecided
He could have denied everything if the lady wasn’t in America,he knows if he should deny the lady and the baby later turn out to be his after DNA,he may never be able to enter America again or sentenced to jail if ever set his foot in America

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates Wife, Ozioma, On 12th Wedding Anniversary by Kellie069(m): 2:00pm On Feb 16, 2022
So niqqa was fvcking another woman on Valentine’s Day That’s weird
Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates Wife, Ozioma, On 12th Wedding Anniversary by Mooh247: 2:00pm On Feb 16, 2022
Beautiful woman... Such a lucky bastard called Okpuso..., Na the woman suppose dey cheat in him but reverse is the case
Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates Wife, Ozioma, On 12th Wedding Anniversary by reddingtonblack: 2:01pm On Feb 16, 2022
why is ishilove alway angry

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates Wife, Ozioma, On 12th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 16, 2022
Baba limit him comment section
Trust nigerians they would have dealt with you grin
Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates Wife, Ozioma, On 12th Wedding Anniversary by shevchenko(m): 2:09pm On Feb 16, 2022
Should have divorced him
Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates Wife, Ozioma, On 12th Wedding Anniversary by Bahamas95(m): 2:10pm On Feb 16, 2022
Do you know?

The word SIMP is the most used word on Nairaland.com grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates Wife, Ozioma, On 12th Wedding Anniversary by BJanta: 2:19pm On Feb 16, 2022
UGLYSALT:
“Everyday with you is Valentine” – Sammie Okposo celebrates wife on 12th wedding anniversary

Popular Nigerian gospel singer, Sammie Okposo and his wife, Ozioma celebrated their 12th wedding anniversary on Valentines day, February 14.

The singer shared an adorable photo of himself with his wife and showered her with praise. Catholic Prayers For Lost Things

He described his wife, Ozioma as his friend, co-pilot and queen while noting that spending everyday with her feels like Valentine’s Day.

In his words,

This comes a few weeks after the ‘welu welu’ master publicly confessed to cheating on his wife during his last music tour to the US. However, after the scandal he recently declared that he will not fulfill the lust of the flesh.

According to him, he walks in the spirit, therefore he will not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

“There is no condemnation for me I am in Christ Jesus. I am controlled not by the flesh but by the spirit of God that lives in me. The spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead lives in me no one can condemn me cos Christ who died and was raised to life is at the right hand of God interceding for me.” He wrote in part.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ9d7qlLjIz/

Which one, the oyinbo or the jilted one. This one no get kobo sense, and as know get sense reach na so he get shame.
Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates Wife, Ozioma, On 12th Wedding Anniversary by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:22pm On Feb 16, 2022
Ceenelly:
Ok the days you sleep with other women was what
yam festival day.
Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates Wife, Ozioma, On 12th Wedding Anniversary by TheWolfen(m): 2:22pm On Feb 16, 2022
Rest ijn

MufasaLion:
After piping some American women and one was unfortunately pregnant. Shameless goat!

Re: Sammie Okposo Celebrates Wife, Ozioma, On 12th Wedding Anniversary by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:24pm On Feb 16, 2022
Romanoff:
grin

Was everyday val when you went to give another woman belle or was that day a funeral?
No, cheating day lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Pictured With Babatunde Fashola / Paul Okoye And Son Rock Matching Outfits / 2baba And Annie Idibia With Dele Momodu At Kotoka Airport Accra, Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.