Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

How Do You Recognize Year 1 Students In School? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do You Recognize Year 1 Students In School? (19545 Views)

Maduka University College Enugu Is Currently Admitting Jss 1,2 And SS 1 Students / What Do First Class Graduates Do Different From Other 2.1 Students? / Please Help Solve This Year 1 Mathematics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Recognize Year 1 Students In School? by hilltop007(m): 9:32am On Feb 16, 2022
They are always apprehensive and anxious.

If you are preparing for 2022 JAMB, you can download our free JAMB Practice App for android. Playstore link is on my signature.
Re: How Do You Recognize Year 1 Students In School? by MufasaLion: 9:33am On Feb 16, 2022
angry
Re: How Do You Recognize Year 1 Students In School? by MufasaLion: 9:33am On Feb 16, 2022
22o62021:
Always wants to know about everything going on in school

I just got myself a 100L girlfriend

Hall 3 girls

angry
Re: How Do You Recognize Year 1 Students In School? by PatrPablo(m): 9:34am On Feb 16, 2022
Why you children are turning this platform to Facebook?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Recognize Year 1 Students In School? by Samade7: 9:34am On Feb 16, 2022
Re: How Do You Recognize Year 1 Students In School? by Aplaudez(m): 9:36am On Feb 16, 2022
Theyre always with Clear bag grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Recognize Year 1 Students In School? by Mo10go(m): 9:36am On Feb 16, 2022
I could remembered when I was in 100l my brother warned me not to use 10 in 1 note book, immediately I transferred everything to 40 leaves and after then I became big boy folding my books inside my pocket

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Recognize Year 1 Students In School? by Obyino: 9:38am On Feb 16, 2022
Them too de spend grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Recognize Year 1 Students In School? by Havesomesense(m): 9:38am On Feb 16, 2022
Alaigbopress:
Bro excuse me how do I get to Garuba square?. Bros excuse me where is utility building?. Bro excuse me how do I get to science village?. Now na Children full school, back on the days you will see a very matured man as a Year 1 student.

You school for Unizik.

6 Likes

Re: How Do You Recognize Year 1 Students In School? by Ebonygeek(f): 9:38am On Feb 16, 2022
They usually carry files around

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Recognize Year 1 Students In School? by Godspihighlife: 9:40am On Feb 16, 2022
Joeblazeochola:
year 1 student reads every paper posted on a wall
for update
Re: How Do You Recognize Year 1 Students In School? by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 16, 2022
They like irritating my eyes by wearing rainbow colored clothes angry

I sincerely miss those days when we had adults as yr one students

Now na barbie and chipmunks wey don full everywhere angry

Buhari should make universities take in only 19yr old applicants abeg angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Recognize Year 1 Students In School? by ShedrachU(m): 9:42am On Feb 16, 2022
They eat too much as though they are still in secondary school, but start starving after seeing First semester results grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Recognize Year 1 Students In School? by ShedrachU(m): 9:42am On Feb 16, 2022
Obyino:
Them too de spend grin

You understand
Re: How Do You Recognize Year 1 Students In School? by Emmzi(m): 9:42am On Feb 16, 2022
Reading every poster inside school, mistaking well dressed faculty members as lecturers, always rushing to the auditorium (uniben)

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Recognize Year 1 Students In School? by rhymesnoni(m): 9:43am On Feb 16, 2022
love for Lecture.. during lectures they must sign attendance if not their mind no go settle..

The Muslim ladies use Hijab and dress decently before eye clear for year 2 and above...

The guys especially like to wear Club Jersey...

They fear a lot

They always love tutorials: I remember when I was in 100 Level, because of Tutorial we voted for one criminal that letter diverted SUG founds.. lol, i swear that guy was smart. he was a Computer Science 300 Level student then, he had intention for contesting the SUG Presidency then, and being that CSC Is a general Course for all 100 level students, he tutored all 100 Level student and got bulk votes that made him eventually win..
That guy milk SUG account dry. i swear, e no go better for SABA

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Recognize Year 1 Students In School? by dovevic: 9:43am On Feb 16, 2022
Re: How Do You Recognize Year 1 Students In School? by VIKTO83(m): 9:43am On Feb 16, 2022
They always greet

1 Like

Re: How Do You Recognize Year 1 Students In School? by Invitationn: 9:43am On Feb 16, 2022
mostob:
They always go to school with Ghana-must-go.
Dem go pack books sotey you go think sey Dem wan graduate in a single day.
I was once guilty sha
Which school you go? grin
Re: How Do You Recognize Year 1 Students In School? by Akinh: 9:44am On Feb 16, 2022
Yínmú to all the answers ...to me oo
1} Na Dem they always respect and observe departmental dress code
2} Na Dem fit kneel down when greeting popular student
3} Na Dem they plenty for any gathering
4} Anyone you see holding phone and be like this is our,that is our na New Studi grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Recognize Year 1 Students In School? by Akinh: 9:44am On Feb 16, 2022
Yínmú to all the answers ...to me oo
1} Na Dem they always respect and observe departmental dress code
2} Na Dem fit kneel down when greeting popular student
3} Na Dem they plenty for any gathering
4} Anyone you see holding phone and be like this is our,that is our na New Studi grin grin grin....but wait me wey no even go school they type.
Re: How Do You Recognize Year 1 Students In School? by Blackblessed500(m): 9:45am On Feb 16, 2022
Generally they look confused and always ask questions for confirmations u can see them spend maybe uneccaserily at times when being frustrated during registration they feel lyk crying for the gals they easily fall for any guy that toast them and get manipulated not all sha some are already wise b4 admission wt the advice given to them but at the end many good gals change when in the higher institutions
Re: How Do You Recognize Year 1 Students In School? by SirJerrie(m): 9:46am On Feb 16, 2022
1). Always making enquiries about this or that
2). They take EVERYTHING serious
3). Overzealousness

1 Like

Re: How Do You Recognize Year 1 Students In School? by Worldlegend(m): 9:46am On Feb 16, 2022
By the file in their hand, we shall know them
Re: How Do You Recognize Year 1 Students In School? by okenwaa(m): 9:47am On Feb 16, 2022
Body too dey sweet them until after the first semester, carry over go calm then down.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Recognize Year 1 Students In School? by Maghan37: 9:50am On Feb 16, 2022
They usually look out of place.
Re: How Do You Recognize Year 1 Students In School? by Bernardinho992: 9:58am On Feb 16, 2022
It's a great site to reach Ghanaian audience.
inception10147: I hardly help people broadcast but I think the forum is great

1 Like

Re: How Do You Recognize Year 1 Students In School? by RexTramadol1: 9:58am On Feb 16, 2022
Running helter skelter even on zebra crossing

Always in a rush

1 Like

Re: How Do You Recognize Year 1 Students In School? by Cokahot: 10:00am On Feb 16, 2022
They r always at buka and June 12

1 Like

Re: How Do You Recognize Year 1 Students In School? by tarantino1: 10:04am On Feb 16, 2022
Anxious.

I remember my 100lvl when Mr. P dey use scare tactics to make people attend e GST tutorial. Say people dey fail well well and if you fail the course, you no go fit graduate.

Na so tension hold me grin

Until I talk to one senior guy for my dept, 400lvl Chemistry. The guy calm me down say GST na course wey 10 year old pupils go read pass, nothing dey happen. E say e himself never begin jack for his courses and exam go soon reach and e dey unbothered and I dey stress myself for common GST.

The guy still give me morale untop other school issues as well and na then I calm down.

grin
Re: How Do You Recognize Year 1 Students In School? by naija4life247: 10:05am On Feb 16, 2022
Mrxawe:
Their kpekus are usually very tight.

Comrade do you want to make Heaven like this?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Imo State born Prof Anyanwu to be Vice Chancellor of an American University / University Of Abuja Post Ume Date Is Out. / NECO June/July 2013 Result Has Been Realeased.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.