Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi (13008 Views)

Tinted Glass Permit: Three Police Officers In Lagos Face Trial / Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi, Cart Away Rifles / Mob Set Three Police Stations Ablaze In Anambra, Three Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by Quiny32323: 8:20pm On Feb 15, 2022
DrGoodman:
Dss false flag operations.

I suspect that the DPO are forcing these men to go out and stand on the roads without bullets, then a call is made for the hired hit men operating from the North to come in and hit them.

Afterall, they can always blame ipob.

From all indications, nnamdi stole your brain but e go reach soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by DrGoodman: 8:20pm On Feb 15, 2022
LILTJAY:
As far they send igbo only police men to the SE, nobody cares if they kill theirselves...
cool

Nobody attacks checkpoints manned by Northern officers. Go figure
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by DrGoodman: 8:21pm On Feb 15, 2022
Quiny32323:

From all indications, nnamdi stole your brain but e go reach soon.

Face the topic and comment.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by Sleekfingers: 8:25pm On Feb 15, 2022
DrGoodman:

Boko haram attacked the NDA, kidnapped some soldiers and shot so many dead, the FG refused to sent any troops to wipe the terrorists there.

This is a script to keep killing people from a particular tribe.

Which script? ....why are they killing the police? ...Do you expect the FG to just fold their arms.
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by Sleyk: 8:29pm On Feb 15, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Make them continue o....when buhari start dealing with them , I no wan hear , that they are innocent o......I no wan hear crying and wailing to the USA , UK , UN ooooo

Can this shit happen in the US or Germany? If them no go hunt them down....

Make dem continue

Try and get small sense, e get why.

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by DrGoodman: 8:29pm On Feb 15, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Which script? ....why are they killing the police? ...Do you expect the FG to just fold their arms.

If you think it's IPOB kliiing the police, you're riding on a very loooooooong thing.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by Sleekfingers: 8:32pm On Feb 15, 2022
DrGoodman:

If you think it's IPOB kliiing the police, you're riding on a very loooooooong thing.

All fingers are pointing to them.....In my opinion, I think it is Ipob.....have you forgotten, when Nnamdi Kanu told them to burn police stations, kill the police ? Na Ipob dey kill those police......
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by DrGoodman: 8:33pm On Feb 15, 2022
Sleekfingers:

All fingers are pointing to them.....In my opinion, I think it is Ipob.....have you forgotten, when Nnamdi Kanu told them to burn police stations, kill the police ? Na Ipob dey kill those police......

And DSS seized the opportunity? grin

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by Gkemz: 8:34pm On Feb 15, 2022
No group has claimed responsibility but the silly premium times newspaper has already link ipob to it. What happened to investigative journalism...?

9 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by LILTJAY: 8:38pm On Feb 15, 2022
DrGoodman:

Nobody attacks checkpoints manned by Northern officers. Go figure
we are saying same thing. . Igbos can kill theirselves. .
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by Rolly22(m): 8:40pm On Feb 15, 2022
DEATH TO ALL POLICE MEN

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by DrGoodman: 8:41pm On Feb 15, 2022
LILTJAY:
we are saying same thing. . Igbos can kill theirselves. .

Your rational mind has gone on recess grin

5 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by DrGoodman: 8:42pm On Feb 15, 2022
Gkemz:
No group has claimed responsibility but the silly premium times newspaper has already link ipob to it. What happened to investigative journalism...?

It was all arranged. Have you forgotten who is in charge of the information ministry?

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by Kreme(m): 8:43pm On Feb 15, 2022
DrGoodman:

Since they want to frame some people, they will disobey the order to keep their false narratives that IPOB is a terrorist organisation alive.
You are so pathetic! so policemen should abandon checkpoints so as not to get killed by UGM/iPOB?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by Kwestionair: 8:44pm On Feb 15, 2022
DrGoodman:
Dss false flag operations.

I suspect that the DPO are forcing these men to go out and stand on the roads without bullets, then a call is made for the hired hit men operating from the North to come in and hit them.

Afterall, they can always blame ipob.

In the next episode, they will invaded a nearby village around the police station, round up 4 innocent men going home from work, shoot them dead and keep some rusty ,old guns around them, accuse them of attacking the police station earlier, drape some printed IPOB flags across their bodies and take photos of the killing and post on social media.

The governor will keep quiet because they have made a false promise to support his wet dreams of being president in 2023.

It’s a Biafran flag as IPOB does not have flag.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by DrGoodman: 8:45pm On Feb 15, 2022
Kreme:

You are so pathetic! so policemen should abandon checkpoints so as not to get killed by UGM/iPOB?

Didn't your own IGP instruct them to leave the checkpoints last year? Disobedience to officially given orders can sometimes mean another motive, which in this case was to frame someone.

5 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by Brimstone77: 8:47pm On Feb 15, 2022

Unknown gun men 10-0 police..

Unknown gun men leading so far...

Just three days attack and we have lost 10 gallant officers...

Peace is better than silver and gold.

Udele have you seen this?

Violence have never solved any problem..

5 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by CXLVII: 8:47pm On Feb 15, 2022
Good!

How many widows do we have in Ebonyi now?

By the time it’s 1000, Buhari will be very pained in Abuja

Dunces!
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by Kwestionair: 8:47pm On Feb 15, 2022
Kreme:

Because it’s not your family member getting wasted by the government all the name of trying to prove your in charge.
Bring out your family member to the checkpoint since you want people family members to be wasted by the federal government .
Dumbass

6 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by Sleyk: 8:51pm On Feb 15, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Go and say that to your useless poor father.

am not here for banters....but it's obvious that you need to get some sense just a common sense.

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by DrGoodman: 8:52pm On Feb 15, 2022
Kwestionair:

Because it’s not your family member getting wasted by the government all the name of trying to prove your in charge.
Bring out your family member to the checkpoint since you want people family members to be wasted by the federal government .
Dumbass

Don't mind them.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by Kreme(m): 8:52pm On Feb 15, 2022
DrGoodman:

Didn't your own IGP instruct them to leave the checkpoints last year? Disobedience to officially given orders can sometimes mean another motive, which in this case was to frame someone.
Such a Stu.pilled fellow! They disobeyed the Orders just to get killed? Who raised you?
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by DrGoodman: 8:53pm On Feb 15, 2022
Kreme:

Such a Stu.pilled fellow! They disobeyed the Orders just to get killed? Who raised you?

The senior officers disobeyed the orders and sent out these unfortunate southerners just to keep to the scripts.

Can't you go back to school to get educated, should I be teaching you everything?

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by Kazeem47(m): 8:55pm On Feb 15, 2022
And most of the officers killed are from East.
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by Kreme(m): 8:56pm On Feb 15, 2022
Kwestionair:

Dumbass
You are a very big fo..ol and may Olodumare blind you for bringing my family into this, Y'all were cheering them up when they started hitting checkpoints and police station...,Now 2023 draws nigh and the Government is the one killing Policemen and not IPOB/UGM anymore abi?
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by DrGoodman: 8:56pm On Feb 15, 2022
Kazeem47:
And most of the officers killed are from East.

That's the motive, that's why we keep telling you that the killers are herdsmen, not IPOB.

You are starting to develop some brain cells, kudos grin

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by DrGoodman: 8:57pm On Feb 15, 2022
Kreme:

You are a very big fo..ol and may Olodumare blind you for bringing my family into this, Y'all were cheering them up when they started hitting checkpoints and police station...,Now 2023 draws nigh and the Government is the one killing Policemen and not IPOB/UGM anymore abi?

Did you get any home training? Go back and receive some adult coaching if you grew up on the streets.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by supereagle(m): 8:58pm On Feb 15, 2022
Anago55:
. I know one man that was killed. Papa oyibo

Is he your cousin from Delta State?

I have just talked with him now. He is from where he can be fortified, but he may claim Bible.
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by Anago55: 9:00pm On Feb 15, 2022
supereagle:

I have just talked with him now. He is from where he can be fortified, but he may claim Bible.
. I don't understand. Is he still alive?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anti Jungle Justice Bill: Senate Moves To Curb Extrajudicial Killing / 16 Power Turbines Now Functional, As Generation Hits 4652.70 MW / PDP To Lai Mohammed: "You Can't Censor The Media, It's Called Freedom Of Speech"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.