Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi (13006 Views)

Tinted Glass Permit: Three Police Officers In Lagos Face Trial / Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi, Cart Away Rifles / Mob Set Three Police Stations Ablaze In Anambra, Three Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by supereagle(m): 9:04pm On Feb 15, 2022
Anago55:
. I don't understand. Is he still alive?
My cousin is from Ogun State and not delta. They killed people from Mopol 32.
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by Kreme(m): 9:07pm On Feb 15, 2022
DrGoodman:

Did you get any home training? Go back and receive some adult coaching if you grew up on the streets.
Of course! I was trained not to believe that everything is a propaganda, I was trained not to believe in Beer parlour talks ....Children of hate
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:07pm On Feb 15, 2022
DrGoodman:

Boko haram attacked the NDA, kidnapped some soldiers and shot so many dead, the FG refused to sent any troops to wipe the terrorists there.

This is a script to keep killing people from a particular tribe.

And that case has died a silent death........FG is not transparent at all..........#spits

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by Kwestionair: 9:10pm On Feb 15, 2022
Kreme:

You are a very big fo..ol and may Olodumare blind you for bringing my family into this, Y'all were cheering them up when they started hitting checkpoints and police station...,Now 2023 draws nigh and the Government is the one killing Policemen and not IPOB/UGM anymore abi?

Young man nobody gives a f*ck about your 2023.
I am not interested in engaging with you on anything because it’s totally pointless.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by bluefilm: 9:15pm On Feb 15, 2022
Na wa o

These gun men no dey taya sef?
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:20pm On Feb 15, 2022
Somebody is on a cruise calling unknown faces Stupid , idiot etc here ......

70 years old man.......( werey o ti so gbo gbo Osho)
If you like read meaning to this native language, that is how your comments are..... ###meaningless###
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by 24brains(m): 9:29pm On Feb 15, 2022
Jeez... Goodness me!!! So police are still in the south east? Simple instructions they can't adhere to. Leave those people alone and go face the ones in zamfara

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:31pm On Feb 15, 2022
Abba kyari boys killing terrorists in uniform to paint and tarnish the image of ipob

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by Kwestionair: 9:40pm On Feb 15, 2022
Kreme:

Yes, you are stupid....Always justifying evil

If Nigerian government is not evil then you’re really the evil one here.
May God help you

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by nedekid: 9:47pm On Feb 15, 2022
Can't the police be on the alert knowing they are in a kill zone? Or are they busy doing something else?
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by Tingotoe: 9:53pm On Feb 15, 2022
DrGoodman:
Dss false flag operations.

I suspect that the DPO are forcing these men to go out and stand on the roads without bullets, then a call is made for the hired hit men operating from the North to come in and hit them.

Afterall, they can always blame ipob.

In the next episode, they will invaded a nearby village around the police station, round up 4 innocent men going home from work, shoot them dead and keep some rusty ,old guns around them, accuse them of attacking the police station earlier, drape some printed IPOB flags across their bodies and take photos of the killing and post on social media.

The governor will keep quiet because they have made a false promise to support his wet dreams of being president in 2023.
You usually support your homegrown terrorists calling them ' freedom fighters' but when the military strikes back you scream bloody murder. Rest in peace to all the policemen killed and those who survived them should track down their killers
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by techWriter3: 10:11pm On Feb 15, 2022
DSS at labors for 2023 just as they knew for the Anambra government reelection

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by tnerro1(m): 10:14pm On Feb 15, 2022
The police should be retrained on how to secure their police stations, go to any police station, you will see the police person who should be on sentry duty jisting and laughing with people, some even sitting down with him at his duty post.

When u are on sentry duty, even the DPO has no business being at your duty spot. No one should come near you and you should always have a clear sight of vision. You are the first line of defense against any attack. Your prompt response to any attack will save lives and give other police officers time to get their weapons and engage the attackers.

But will they learn, I doubt
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by Bigpapi: 10:20pm On Feb 15, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Make them continue o....when buhari start dealing with them , I no wan hear , that they are innocent o......I no wan hear crying and wailing to the USA , UK , UN ooooo

Can this shit happen in the US or Germany? If them no go hunt them down....

Make dem continue

Big fool

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by DrMrsFunmi(f): 10:25pm On Feb 15, 2022
[s]
DrGoodman:
Dss false flag operations.

I suspect that the DPO are forcing these men to go out and stand on the roads without bullets, then a call is made for the hired hit men operating from the North to come in and hit them.

Afterall, they can always blame ipob.

In the next episode, they will invaded a nearby village around the police station, round up 4 innocent men going home from work, shoot them dead and keep some rusty ,old guns around them, accuse them of attacking the police station earlier, drape some printed IPOB flags across their bodies and take photos of the killing and post on social media.

The governor will keep quiet because they have made a false promise to support his wet dreams of being president in 2023.
[/s] you no get sense
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by Kreme(m): 10:31pm On Feb 15, 2022
Kwestionair:

If Nigerian government is not evil then you’re really the evil one here.
May God help you
Yes the Nigerian Government (Almanjiris), and Yeasteners(Ipigs) are the evil in this country.
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by Killermamba: 10:40pm On Feb 15, 2022
Noneroone:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/511674-gunmen-kill-three-police-officers-in-ebonyi.html

One of the officers is my pastor elder brother they were shot inside their vehicle and set ablaze, all of them burnt beyond recognition
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by DrGoodman: 10:51pm On Feb 15, 2022
Killermamba:

One of the officers is my pastor elder brother they were shot inside their vehicle and set ablaze, all of them burnt beyond recognition

This can only happen when the policemen knew who was shooting them, so they trusted the persons to come close enough with a gun, or they were taking instructions from a superior officer who may have disarmed them. Or highly trained shooters like men of the special forces, or even mercenaries.

You can't tell me that trained policemen will remain in their vehicle when they see dangers, non jumped out, none shot back, even as they know the risks of shooting them in the present times.

Setting them ablaze suggests someone who wants to make sure he obliterates every evidence, ensure the men are dead and had time to do the damage.

Allnpints to men of the armed forces, maybe in mufti.

Stop blaming IPOB.

We aren't kids here.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by Sleekfingers: 11:05pm On Feb 15, 2022
Bigpapi:

Big fool

Is that your mother's name?

I know you idiots don't like hearing the truth...... Who are the people killing our police in that your potopoto region? And you mofos expect the FG to just fold their arms abi? Boko Haram are still giving us serious problem....una fuckers don start una own too......omo iran kiran jatijati
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 15, 2022
sadWow!!!
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by Kwestionair: 11:18pm On Feb 15, 2022
Kreme:

Yes the Nigerian Government (Almanjiris), and Yeasteners(Ipigs) are the evil in this country.

Ok
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by Princesaha: 11:57pm On Feb 15, 2022
I heard from a reliable source that 9 Policemen were killed in this attack and not 3 Officers as reported here. May their souls rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by Corea4king(m): 12:23am On Feb 16, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Dialogue with terrorists abi? FG should just send troops there....wipe up those bloody terrorists.....

We are still battling with boko haram, without any meaningful result.....some idiots in the southeast don start their own version.....

Go and join police and see whether you can be of any help.

Bandits and bokoharam will be oppressing a particular village in the north for over 6hours yet no troops were sent to attack them.

Fg will come out and say the number of casualties is 100 while Hellrufai will say is more than 150 that fg is lying.

Everybody saw how Nnamdi kalu was arrested and harassed but only audio arrest we saw for Abba kyari.

I pray make you join police so that those unknown gun men will use ur head to renew their charm

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by Sleekfingers: 1:07am On Feb 16, 2022
Corea4king:

Go and join police and see whether you can be of any help.

Bandits and bokoharam will be oppressing a particular village in the north for over 6hours yet no troops were sent to attack them.

Fg will come out and say the number of casualties is 100 while Hellrufai will say is more than 150 that fg is lying.

Everybody saw how Nnamdi kalu was arrested and harassed but only audio arrest we saw for Abba kyari.

I pray make you join police so that those unknown gun men will use ur head to renew their charm

Can you compare the useless terrorist called Kanu case, with that corrupt Abba kyari? There is no comparison at all. Nnamdi kanu is a bleeding terrorist. That was why he was brought back to nigeria in crate
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by Killermamba: 5:09am On Feb 16, 2022
DrGoodman:

This can only happen when the policemen knew who was shooting them, so they trusted the persons to come close enough with a gun, or they were taking instructions from a superior officer who may have disarmed them. Or highly trained shooters like men of the special forces, or even mercenaries.

You can't tell me that trained policemen will remain in their vehicle when they see dangers, non jumped out, none shot back, even as they know the risks of shooting them in the present times.

Setting them ablaze suggests someone who wants to make sure he obliterates every evidence, ensure the men are dead and had time to do the damage.

Allnpints to men of the armed forces, maybe in mufti.

Stop blaming IPOB.

We aren't kids here.

O boy u dey there? Mr rambo
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by everythinggirly(f): 5:49am On Feb 16, 2022
The country is no longer safe, various types of killing everyday, it's so sad.
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by Tomek09(m): 7:40am On Feb 16, 2022
[s]
Sleekfingers:

Make them continue o....when buhari start dealing with them , I no wan hear , that they are innocent o......I no wan hear crying and wailing to the USA , UK , UN ooooo

Can this shit happen in the US or Germany? If them no go hunt them down....

Make dem continue
[/s]
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by rainlover(m): 7:55am On Feb 16, 2022
OdumegwuOjukwu:

FG will recruit more. More will die. They will recruit more...

And now that Igbos have stopped joining the police service. I wonder who they are sending to Igboland.
They will send the existing officers
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by Selfmotivated: 8:02am On Feb 16, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023 Is A Crossroad For Every Nigerian Youth" - Hon. Bello Buhari Ibrahim / Excerpts From 'The Accidental Public Servant' El-Rufai's New Book / Garba Shehu: Dongban-Mensem Has Not Been Confirmed Due To Security Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.