Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

The Random Stranger You Met Online, And Now A Very Important Part Of Your Life. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Random Stranger You Met Online, And Now A Very Important Part Of Your Life. (751 Views)

You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? / How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? / The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Random Stranger You Met Online, And Now A Very Important Part Of Your Life. by XshegzzyeeiX: 7:35pm On Feb 15, 2022
I met one too on facebook during November last year.
We have become xoxo important to one another.
She's just 20, and have become my bestie.
To be honest, I'm enjoying this bestie relationship. We have fuccked more than 30 rounds since we met in December.
She visited me 4 times already and will do come again. Initially, she did not like sex, but all dat changed when I gave her 1 round.
Now, she initiates romance and the sex romps. She have become so dominant, craving the cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and amazon style.

Xo amazing, lol. Atimes she begs me to sit on a short wooden table, then she sits on the dick and bangs me to heaven.
The best part is that she brings foodstuffs and lots of beverages when visiting.

Again, she plans to be at my place soon.
Mhen, I eventually met a bestie whose libido is on the same level with mine.

It happened online.

Do share your unique experience too.
Did you met someone who is now a very important part of your life now via social media.
What is the person to you; a business partner, your spouse, bestfriend, sex mate, etc.

Share your story.
Re: The Random Stranger You Met Online, And Now A Very Important Part Of Your Life. by Jeon(f): 7:39pm On Feb 15, 2022
. I don't know how to share experience.

1 Like

Re: The Random Stranger You Met Online, And Now A Very Important Part Of Your Life. by Kingsasian(m): 8:01pm On Feb 15, 2022
We met on one of the social media platforms 2 years ago and she is my bestie and wife now

3 Likes

Re: The Random Stranger You Met Online, And Now A Very Important Part Of Your Life. by XshegzzyeeiX: 8:15pm On Feb 15, 2022
Kingsasian:
We met on one of the social media platforms 2 years ago and she is my bestie and wife now

Congrats to U.

Mine is a female bestfriend, but we do bang one another to stupor whenever we are together.
I met her on facebook during November last year.
To be honest, I'm enjoying this bestie relationship. We have fuccked more than 30 rounds since we met in December.
She visited me 4 times already and will do come again. Initially, she did not like sex, but all dat changed when I gave her 1 round.
Now, she initiates romance and the sex romps. She have become so dominant, craving the cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and amazon style.

Xo amazing, lol. Atimes she begs me to sit on a short wooden table, then she sits on the dick and bangs me to heaven.
The best part is that she brings foodstuffs and lots of beverages when visiting.

It happened online.
Re: The Random Stranger You Met Online, And Now A Very Important Part Of Your Life. by Kingsasian(m): 9:03pm On Feb 15, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:

Congrats to U.

Mine is a female bestfriend, but we do bang one another to stupor whenever we are together.
I met her on facebook during November last year.

It happened online.
wow, you are lucky
Re: The Random Stranger You Met Online, And Now A Very Important Part Of Your Life. by XshegzzyeeiX: 9:17pm On Feb 15, 2022
Kingsasian:
wow, you are lucky
Nope, she's the lucky one.
I know alot about sex education, female anatomy and how to get a woman to reach orgasm.
She knows this, coz I told her and gave her examples via the numerous sex sessions we had. She confessed of not enjoying her sexlife until we met.
She is a grateful being, and that's why she began to come along with foodstuffs and beverages when visiting.

Yunno, I eat alot especially when I engage in plenty rounds of sex.
So far, its been amazing having her in my life. The passion with which she kisses, cuddles me, sucks my nipple, gives me BJ, fuccks me and let me deepthroat and cums deep into her throat and pussy is just amazing.
Re: The Random Stranger You Met Online, And Now A Very Important Part Of Your Life. by agadam(m): 10:24pm On Feb 15, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:

Nope, she's the lucky one.
I know alot about sex education, female anatomy and how to get a woman to reach orgasm.
She knows this, coz I told her and gave her examples via the numerous sex sessions we had. She confessed of not enjoying her sexlife until we met.
She is a grateful being, and that's why she began to come along with foodstuffs and beverages when visiting.

Yunno, I eat alot especially when I engage in plenty rounds of sex.
So far, its been amazing having her in my life. The passion with which she kisses, cuddles me, sucks my nipple, gives me BJ, fuccks me and let me deepthroat and cums deep into her throat and pussy is just amazing.

You're jobless cry

4 Likes

Re: The Random Stranger You Met Online, And Now A Very Important Part Of Your Life. by XshegzzyeeiX: 10:34pm On Feb 15, 2022
agadam:

You're jobless cry
You're wrong bro.

I have a job now. Though the pay is not encouraging, but man gotta survive.
As regards having plenty time to engage in lengthy sex, the nature of my job and its location are the factors that made it possible.

So I'll enjoy my sexlife now that I have liberty to do so.
Re: The Random Stranger You Met Online, And Now A Very Important Part Of Your Life. by agadam(m): 10:39pm On Feb 15, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:

You're wrong bro.
If you say so it's fine but try and look for something productive to do grin
Re: The Random Stranger You Met Online, And Now A Very Important Part Of Your Life. by XshegzzyeeiX: 10:45pm On Feb 15, 2022
Agadam relax bro.

At this stage in my life, I won't slave for money anymore. Did that in the past, almost lost my life.
Now, I just wanna live, eat, be happy, stay contented and be at peace with myself.

Having money isn't the key to happiness. Contentment is the key.
I'm poor but happy.
I hustle just to eat and look good.

No stress or tryna impress anybody or dah society.

Cheers bro.

1 Like

Re: The Random Stranger You Met Online, And Now A Very Important Part Of Your Life. by agadam(m): 7:32am On Feb 16, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:
Agadam relax bro.

At this stage in my life, I won't slave for money anymore. Did that in the past, almost lost my life.
Now, I just wanna live, eat, be happy, stay contented and be at peace with myself.

I'm poor but happy.

Cheers bro.

Congratulations
Thank God you get peace and you are happy grin
But that doesn't mean you won't be productive undecided
Re: The Random Stranger You Met Online, And Now A Very Important Part Of Your Life. by XshegzzyeeiX: 7:39am On Feb 16, 2022
agadam:

Congratulations
Thank God you get peace and you are happy grin
But that doesn't mean you won't be productive undecided

Well said, I'm working on the bolded.

1 Like

Re: The Random Stranger You Met Online, And Now A Very Important Part Of Your Life. by naija4life247: 8:49am On Feb 16, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:
I met one too on facebook during November last year.

It happened online.

Do share your unique experience too.
Did you met someone who is now a very important part of your life now via social media.
What is the person to you; a business partner, your spouse, bestfriend, sex mate, etc.

Share your story.

What about if the Angel blows the Trumpet while your sin partner is doing cow girl with you? Where will you end?

Well, I be Muslim. I just dey think of the part of the Bible we read in CRK class back then in school.
Re: The Random Stranger You Met Online, And Now A Very Important Part Of Your Life. by naija4life247: 8:52am On Feb 16, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:
Agadam relax bro.

I'm poor but happy.

Cheers bro.

This mentality is great. This is what is lacking in most of us. However, reduce your frequency of sin. Not just formication, but all sins. I be sinner too, but I am trying to reduce it.
Re: The Random Stranger You Met Online, And Now A Very Important Part Of Your Life. by XshegzzyeeiX: 8:53am On Feb 16, 2022
naija4life247:

What about if the Angel blows the Trumpet while your sin partner is doing cow girl with you? Where will you end?

Well, I be Muslim. I just dey think of the part of the Bible we read in CRK class back then in school.

grin
What will be, will be.
Re: The Random Stranger You Met Online, And Now A Very Important Part Of Your Life. by XshegzzyeeiX: 8:54am On Feb 16, 2022
naija4life247:

This mentality is great. This is what is lacking in most of us. However, reduce your frequency of sin. Not just formication, but all sins. I be sinner too, but I am trying to reduce it.

Thanks for your advice.
Much appreciated.
Re: The Random Stranger You Met Online, And Now A Very Important Part Of Your Life. by naija4life247: 8:56am On Feb 16, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:

Well said, I'm working on the bolded.

Productive does not mean producing sperms or babies ooooo grin grin grin
Re: The Random Stranger You Met Online, And Now A Very Important Part Of Your Life. by XshegzzyeeiX: 8:58am On Feb 16, 2022
naija4life247:

Productive does not mean producing sperms or babies ooooo grin grin grin

It's part of it.
Re: The Random Stranger You Met Online, And Now A Very Important Part Of Your Life. by mardis: 12:40pm On Feb 16, 2022
Hmmmm what we read on Internet every minute. This is someones daughter o...Anyway an Apple does not fall far from the tree.
I pray and will always do may i not give birth to wayward children. My youthful life was very decent and discipline so it will be for my generations to generations. Amin

(1) (Reply)

Korra Obidi Reveals Untold Reasons For Marriage Crash / How Lady Call Off Wedding Because Husband Refused To Book Flight For Her Family / Should I Force Them To Sell The Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.