Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

How Lady Call Off Wedding Because Husband Refused To Book Flight For Her Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Lady Call Off Wedding Because Husband Refused To Book Flight For Her Family (747 Views)

Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) / "My Husband Refused To Have Sex With Me For 3 Years" - Angry Wife Tells Court / My Husband Refused To Take A Second Wife, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Lady Call Off Wedding Because Husband Refused To Book Flight For Her Family by Discovery4today: 7:45am On May 06, 2022
https://naijalatesttrend.com/?p=1200
My guys wedding is on the 8th May. His wife to be asked him to book flight for her family members to attend their wedding.
The guy said he doesn't have that kind of money to throw away. She called off the marriage.

Man dodged a bullet.

Just because she heard the guys family will be coming with flight.

She's probably this woke type of babe who o feels she got options. She called it off with her full chest
CLICK on the link below to read more

Re: How Lady Call Off Wedding Because Husband Refused To Book Flight For Her Family by Discovery4today: 7:46am On May 06, 2022
Funny Ladies everywhere
Re: How Lady Call Off Wedding Because Husband Refused To Book Flight For Her Family by Megabig: 7:47am On May 06, 2022
Thunder fire her and her family

1 Like

Re: How Lady Call Off Wedding Because Husband Refused To Book Flight For Her Family by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:50am On May 06, 2022
grin grin grin The man should go and celebrate well.In fact he should go for Thanksgiving in the church,because God has removed a monumental liability and obligate parasite,from his life.
The she goat wants to turn him to poverty alleviation programme, but his Chi said no.Lol!

2 Likes

Re: How Lady Call Off Wedding Because Husband Refused To Book Flight For Her Family by shilenji(m): 7:59am On May 06, 2022
It the woman that dodged the bullet here though.

The man who can't treat his in-laws same way he treats his parents isn't worth marrying. Bleep the man. He isn't man enough. Kudos to the girl.

1 Like

Re: How Lady Call Off Wedding Because Husband Refused To Book Flight For Her Family by slimfit1(m): 8:04am On May 06, 2022
shilenji:

The man who can't treat his in-laws same way he treats his parents isn't worth marrying. Bleep the man. He isn't man enough. Kudos to the girl.

You are right, but he can marry a nice girl that just wants easy life now.

1 Like

Re: How Lady Call Off Wedding Because Husband Refused To Book Flight For Her Family by shilenji(m): 8:08am On May 06, 2022
It's a win for both of them though
Lol
slimfit1:

You are right, but he can marry a nice girl that just wants easy life now.
Re: How Lady Call Off Wedding Because Husband Refused To Book Flight For Her Family by oz4real83(m): 8:11am On May 06, 2022
What did the bride's family charge as bride price? How was the man treated during the marriage preparations? You can't treat a man like trash, bill him exorbitant bride price with other things in the name of tradition and still expect the man to come and buy flight tickets for the bride's family, them go even trek undecided

1 Like

Re: How Lady Call Off Wedding Because Husband Refused To Book Flight For Her Family by slimfit1(m): 8:12am On May 06, 2022
shilenji:
It's a win for both of them though
Lol

No reasonable man will hear this story and look at the lady twice only if he is desperate.
Re: How Lady Call Off Wedding Because Husband Refused To Book Flight For Her Family by Tokskob2008: 8:15am On May 06, 2022
Her family no get money for flight to attend her wedding and she is still doing shakara because I'm sure if they do she wouldn't be forcing the guy to pay for their flight.
Re: How Lady Call Off Wedding Because Husband Refused To Book Flight For Her Family by Desperados(m): 9:36am On May 06, 2022
She for use her anger take book her family flight na

This gender nor go kill person....
Re: How Lady Call Off Wedding Because Husband Refused To Book Flight For Her Family by virginprincess(f): 9:42am On May 06, 2022
This story is fake, but let all be sincere to our selves a wedding cannot actually hold without the bride family not present so you all should stop blaming the lady
Re: How Lady Call Off Wedding Because Husband Refused To Book Flight For Her Family by Acme45: 10:41am On May 06, 2022
virginprincess:
This story is fake, but let all be sincere to our selves a wedding cannot actually hold without the bride family not present so you all should stop blaming the lady
the next reasonable woman should take her place, no time to waste
Re: How Lady Call Off Wedding Because Husband Refused To Book Flight For Her Family by McDuncan: 10:48am On May 06, 2022
shilenji:

Nope! I disagree. It's not the prospective in-law's obligation to get the woman's family to the wedding venue.

If the girl was raised with a sense of dignity and self-worth, she should know this.
Re: How Lady Call Off Wedding Because Husband Refused To Book Flight For Her Family by shilenji(m): 11:18am On May 06, 2022
You mean the girl should book her parents flight to their wedding when the husband has the money?? And the only excuse he could give was unnecessary spending!! It's meant to be a love union not a do your thing I do mine
McDuncan:

Nope! I disagree. It's not the prospective in-law's obligation to get the woman's family to the wedding venue.

If the girl was raised with a sense of dignity and self-worth, she should know this.
Re: How Lady Call Off Wedding Because Husband Refused To Book Flight For Her Family by Toktee(m): 11:35am On May 06, 2022
As
Discovery4today:
My guys wedding is on the 8th May. His wife to be asked him to book flight for her family members to attend their wedding.
The guy said he doesn't have that kind of money to throw away. She called off the marriage.

Man dodged a bullet.

Just because she heard the guys family will be coming with flight.

She's probably this woke type of babe who o feels she got options. She called it off with her full chest
CLICK on the link below to read more
As if she's coming to the marriage with anything tangible aside the little hole inbetween her legs.

Nonsense.... Majority of ladies this days are lazy parasites, they are even on this forum.
Re: How Lady Call Off Wedding Because Husband Refused To Book Flight For Her Family by Toktee(m): 11:40am On May 06, 2022
shilenji:
You mean the girl should book her parents flight to their wedding when the husband has the money?? And the only excuse he could give was unnecessary spending!! It's meant to be a love union not a do your thing I do mine
Oh so you mean is my duty pay everything including my in-laws transport to their daughters wedding thereafter pay for my parents?

Are you ok?

If I invite them for an occasion yes I will foot the bills but for your daughters wedding?

Hia... the slut is very stupid.
Re: How Lady Call Off Wedding Because Husband Refused To Book Flight For Her Family by McDuncan: 12:05pm On May 06, 2022
shilenji:

Courtesy simply demands they (girl and her family) hold themselves in dignity and self-respect, that this guy isn't yet their in-law. The sense of entitlement from the woman already is alarming. Already making comparison with both in-laws.

The guy said he doesn't have money for that. It's simple enough. At this stage of their relationship, just before they cross that golden gate of matrimony, it is reasonably conclusive that the guy doesn't owe the girl's parent any such luxury just because he did it for his own parents.

She's bad news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Lady Call Off Wedding Because Husband Refused To Book Flight For Her Family by shilenji(m): 2:52pm On May 06, 2022
She could have jokingly said so at first just to see the guys reaction,then insisted later on at the statement made by the guy. It's the Fiancee we are talking about not the girlfriend. Him not having the money os a different case.
Toktee:
Oh so you mean is my duty pay everything including my in-laws transport to their daughters wedding thereafter pay for my parents?

Are you ok?

If I invite them for an occasion yes I will foot the bills but for your daughters wedding?

Hia... the slut is very stupid.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack / Ungrateful Siblings / I Wish Mum And Dad Never Divorced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.