Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,138 members, 7,842,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

How My Wife & Sister In-law Befriended A Yahoo Boy Because Of Valentine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Wife & Sister In-law Befriended A Yahoo Boy Because Of Valentine (1178 Views)

Account Of An Alien Abductee Who befriended A Reptilian ET ((Photos)) / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage / My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Wife & Sister In-law Befriended A Yahoo Boy Because Of Valentine by jojo2023: 9:40pm On Feb 15, 2022
Hi....,

Please keep my identity private. I am very upset with my wife and her sister who live with us.

My wife and I have been married for three years now. We have a son who is almost two years now. My wife's younger sister came to stay with us while awaiting her youth service and also help us look after our son cos we both work on the Island.

My wife's sister is engaged, her husband to be, is my childhood friend, based in Europe. He was around last December for a visit and marriage introductions. They are planning to marry after her service year and she will join him in Europe.

When we moved into apartment last year, I noticed the neighbor in the other flat is a single guy who lives a flashy lifestyle. From what I suspect, he is a yahoo boy. He has three cars in the compound: Benz, Lexus and Range.

I never talk to him except if we...

https://livelystones.ng/2022/02/15/true-story-how-my-wife-sister-in-law-befriended-a-yahoo-boy-because-of-valentine/

1 Share

Re: How My Wife & Sister In-law Befriended A Yahoo Boy Because Of Valentine by Jjennecco: 9:45pm On Feb 15, 2022
Congratulations. So what next . continue

Re: How My Wife & Sister In-law Befriended A Yahoo Boy Because Of Valentine by Goldbw122(m): 9:46pm On Feb 15, 2022
We would like to get the complete story
Re: How My Wife & Sister In-law Befriended A Yahoo Boy Because Of Valentine by uthlaw: 9:58pm On Feb 15, 2022
Make we beat your wife ni or make we flog you!
Re: How My Wife & Sister In-law Befriended A Yahoo Boy Because Of Valentine by NoahHadNoArk: 10:18pm On Feb 15, 2022
Cōck and Bull
Re: How My Wife & Sister In-law Befriended A Yahoo Boy Because Of Valentine by Ryda(m): 12:45am On Feb 16, 2022
angry

(1) (Reply)

I Used To Ball Hard But Now I Have Decided To Invest / Independent Call Girls In Jaipur For You Meet With 9811458951 / What If The Year 2022 Was A Picture! Describe 2022 Using A Picture. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.