Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,259 members, 7,818,884 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Why She Blocked Me On Facebook (pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why She Blocked Me On Facebook (pic) (3107 Views)

She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) / After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number / Young Girl Disgraces Her Mum By Posting Nudes On Facebook (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why She Blocked Me On Facebook (pic) by eyescue(m): 9:08am On Feb 16, 2022
motionarena:
this OP na mumu simp.

Abeg next

...but you couldn't ignore the OP.
Re: Why She Blocked Me On Facebook (pic) by rickpat(m): 10:09am On Feb 16, 2022
you should be glad she blocked you,you don't need such pals....cream money ke?.. SMH...na wa or na guy when dey use female account looking for men to scam...either ways too bad

1 Like

Re: Why She Blocked Me On Facebook (pic) by OsilaGama(m): 11:23am On Feb 16, 2022
Make Una wait Make I Add Her Up
Re: Why She Blocked Me On Facebook (pic) by eyescue(m): 11:43am On Feb 16, 2022
rickpat:
you should be glad she blocked you,you don't need such pals....cream money ke?.. SMH...na wa or na guy when dey use female account looking for men to scam...either ways too bad

THUMBS �
Re: Why She Blocked Me On Facebook (pic) by Truvelisback(m): 11:51am On Feb 16, 2022
Freestainworld:
Why asking if she got Valentine's gift, you gave her the impression that you where going to be her Maga.
He asked a SIMPle question.

1 Like

Re: Why She Blocked Me On Facebook (pic) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 16, 2022
olamoses75:
You're chatting a lady for the first time, and your 2nd question is " hope you get valentine's gift" like wtf was that for? You even sent multiple messages just to get her attention. If you message a lady, wait for her to reply first before sending another message, so as not to look desperate. The Moment she knows you're desperate to get her attention, she'll surely leverage on that, and turn you to her ATM. She saw your first message, she just decided not to reply, why the hell will you now send another one, when the first one has not been attended to. You need to change your approach towards women (Nigerian ladies, to be precise). If you send an "hi" wait till she reply, even if it takes 5years. And make sure you send another message at the same time interval she reply yours. If it takes 5hours to reply your message, make sure you reply her back in 6hours. To love someone is not bad, but it must be done within the limit of dignity. DON'T BE A SIMP!

Way to go bro. You must be a real niggar!! But, unfortunately SIMPS will never learn at all.

1 Like

Re: Why She Blocked Me On Facebook (pic) by sexy74(m): 12:23pm On Feb 16, 2022
eyescue:
A short story of how she blocked me on facebook because I said no to her request to send her money for body cream. This happened if 15th February 2022, just after she asked I send her money for body cream and I gave her a BLOCK LETTERED "NO". And honesty I haven't seen this girl in person for the first time. Some girls really have lost it!
which kind name be Ify Maryam.
A man chatting as a woman.
Re: Why She Blocked Me On Facebook (pic) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 16, 2022
Re: Why She Blocked Me On Facebook (pic) by eyescue(m): 12:49pm On Feb 16, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
You're stupid if that's what you got out of my post.

You sound so pained! shocked grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Are Interested In Marriage' I Have A Big Yash US Lady Says / “why Do I Need To See The Face Of A Dick I Can’t Use” – Nadia Buari Speaks / My Husband Sets Me Up.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.