Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Donnie McClurkin Calls Super Bowl Halftime Performance "Absolutely Fantastic" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Donnie McClurkin Calls Super Bowl Halftime Performance "Absolutely Fantastic" (20997 Views)

Donnie Mcclurkin Recovers From Coronavirus, Speaks About Burying Loved Ones / Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) / Donnie Mcclurkin,don Moen, Others Headline The Experience 2017-house On The Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donnie McClurkin Calls Super Bowl Halftime Performance "Absolutely Fantastic" by peacettw: 11:20am On Feb 20, 2022
Isn't he gay?

If his belief supports homosexuality, then I do not see why he should be chided for thinking the half time is fantastic
Re: Donnie McClurkin Calls Super Bowl Halftime Performance "Absolutely Fantastic" by Image123(m): 11:24am On Feb 20, 2022
ikorodureporta:
In my opinion....i dnt think its right...

We all enjoyed it, but when you are occupying a sensitive position, you have to be mindful of what you say in public

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKI2oN0jFJc

1 Like

Re: Donnie McClurkin Calls Super Bowl Halftime Performance "Absolutely Fantastic" by KanwuliaExtra: 11:26am On Feb 20, 2022
FITTY-Cents!

Damn! Ma NIGGA! kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donnie McClurkin Calls Super Bowl Halftime Performance "Absolutely Fantastic" by Charisma01: 11:27am On Feb 20, 2022
ikorodureporta:
Right Or Wrong...

Halftime that featured Dr Dre, Snoop, Eminem, 50 Cent, Kendrick, MJB.....& Mr Pastor says its absolutely fantastic grin

What a disappointment.
So this Pastor is fake after all

1 Like

Re: Donnie McClurkin Calls Super Bowl Halftime Performance "Absolutely Fantastic" by LustreChris(m): 11:28am On Feb 20, 2022
Righteousness2:
Absolutely fantastic indeed!
Satanic rituals and advancing Satanic codes and Signs absolutely Fantastic!

Be careful of who you call your Pastor.
Many are Wolfs in sheep clothings..

I have been seeing your comments and posts on a number of topics and I must commend, Sir, that I love the way you seek to use every avenue to propagate the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. MORE power to you, Sir.

However, this particular statement you made caught my attention and I'd love to make some modifications to it, Sir.

"Many are wolves in sheep clothings" refers not to Pastors but to fellow humans or say people who come disguising as believers.
Pastors are called shepherd, members are referred to as sheep and Jesus speaking in John 10:11 says “I am the good shepherd.."
Jeremiah 3:15 says, "Then I will give you shepherds after my own heart, who will lead you with knowledge and understanding."
The KJV says, "And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding."

These communicates to us that Pastors cannot be regarded as wolves because they don't seek to be in the garment of a sheep.
If you examine the preceding verse and this and understand the context of the scripture, it will open us to seeing that it talks about certain Christians claiming to be part of God's flock but at heart they are totally different with the aim of mixing with the sheep of a shepherd and swindling them with rhetorics and falsehoods.
NLT says, "Beware of false prophets who come disguised as harmless sheep but are really vicious wolves.",
So, in that light, a sheep is meant to follow and yield to the Shepherd's call and direction not another sheep.

I'd then posit that Pastors are not wolves, neither should wolves in any given flock be regarded as a pastors, please.

Thank you, Sir. MORE grace, Sir.

3 Likes

Re: Donnie McClurkin Calls Super Bowl Halftime Performance "Absolutely Fantastic" by Image123(m): 11:33am On Feb 20, 2022
Loewe:
But he never referred to the performance!!!

He only said half-time was fantastic, which could mean the game itself as at when the first half stopped...

You all should stop being judgemental and twisting words. Leave pastors alone! angry

You can't as a pastor or Christian worship leader openly endorse this. What is wrong is wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Donnie McClurkin Calls Super Bowl Halftime Performance "Absolutely Fantastic" by cho25bc(f): 11:35am On Feb 20, 2022
Righteousness2:

So, superbowl is satanic?
Re: Donnie McClurkin Calls Super Bowl Halftime Performance "Absolutely Fantastic" by MosheDayan: 11:44am On Feb 20, 2022
[s]
Righteousness2:

[/s] Whats all this na? undecided
Re: Donnie McClurkin Calls Super Bowl Halftime Performance "Absolutely Fantastic" by Abdul9025(m): 11:45am On Feb 20, 2022
and so... I see nothing bad.. last last persi mst enjoy and entertain self
Re: Donnie McClurkin Calls Super Bowl Halftime Performance "Absolutely Fantastic" by officialwdhtv: 11:47am On Feb 20, 2022
Best Half Time Show in the history of the NFL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6mUgnSMdQY&t=14s
Re: Donnie McClurkin Calls Super Bowl Halftime Performance "Absolutely Fantastic" by princewarri1985: 11:49am On Feb 20, 2022
ikorodureporta:
Right Or Wrong...

Halftime that featured Dr Dre, Snoop, Eminem, 50 Cent, Kendrick, MJB.....& Mr Pastor says its absolutely fantastic grin
all my life i keep wondering how does all these top men of God tells their wives in the night that they want to have sex? Because i always see all these top men of God as angels and that they dont even have sex too
Re: Donnie McClurkin Calls Super Bowl Halftime Performance "Absolutely Fantastic" by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 20, 2022
peacettw:
Isn't he gay?

If his belief supports homosexuality, then I do not see why he should be chided for thinking the half time is fantastic

He was gay before being saved. Please learn to get proper information before condemning people who are better than you.

1 Like

Re: Donnie McClurkin Calls Super Bowl Halftime Performance "Absolutely Fantastic" by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 20, 2022
Image123:

You can't as a pastor or Christian worship leader openly endorse this. What is wrong is wrong.

Sir, I never endorsed or condemned anything he said. All I am saying is that he doesn't deserve to be judged for being in a super bowl match.

His comment doesn't warrant so much negative interpretation please.

1 Like

Re: Donnie McClurkin Calls Super Bowl Halftime Performance "Absolutely Fantastic" by simplesearch: 12:09pm On Feb 20, 2022
Actually many so called men of God are abomination themselves, as they are entirely of the devil.
Re: Donnie McClurkin Calls Super Bowl Halftime Performance "Absolutely Fantastic" by scobaba: 12:14pm On Feb 20, 2022
Righteousness2:

This guy u go take am easy.
Re: Donnie McClurkin Calls Super Bowl Halftime Performance "Absolutely Fantastic" by FashionCookie(f): 12:22pm On Feb 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So,this pastor man watches the same show which you say you all enjoyed, only he is not allowed to state his opinion of it but you are, and this because of you judge him by a standard which you are unwilling to h
old your own self to, because? undecided
Very annoying and hypocritical set...
They will come here to badmouth as if they didn't watch too. Yeye pple
Re: Donnie McClurkin Calls Super Bowl Halftime Performance "Absolutely Fantastic" by Image123(m): 12:39pm On Feb 20, 2022
Loewe:

Sir, I never endorsed or condemned anything he said. All I am saying is that he doesn't deserve to be judged for being in a super bowl match.

His comment doesn't warrant so much negative interpretation please.

Correction or saying that someone did something wrong or not befitting is not judgment or condemnation.

3 Likes

Re: Donnie McClurkin Calls Super Bowl Halftime Performance "Absolutely Fantastic" by Myer(m): 12:51pm On Feb 20, 2022
IrepChrist:
We assume that Men of God are super men and are completely void of imperfections. Being a Pastor is just a title and it's not an express entitlement to holiness.
Paul, a Reverend Apostle ones said, He found himself doing a direct opposite of things he wanted to do.
True believers are to pray for one another.
You go ahead and say: Father let your son realize he is identifying with worldliness. Next time pray such prayers privately in similar situations.

What is this?
Is it only when Jesus is preached that you're allowed to identify publicly?

Guess what? We all identify with worldliness one way or another.
Do you make your living in a worldly organisation? Then by your standard, you're a sinner and going straight to hell in Mummy GOs voice.

Do you have worldly colleagues, customers or friends? Straight to hell,you are.

Do you make use of worldly devices and platforms? Hell boy na your role model.

So it's foolishness to hold yourself or pastors to these standards and laws when Christ came to deliver the Israeleites and even the whole world from these bondage and hypocrisy.

Yes, it is important that everything we do is moderated.

1 Corinthians 10:23
Everything is permissible for me"--but not everything is beneficial
Re: Donnie McClurkin Calls Super Bowl Halftime Performance "Absolutely Fantastic" by LaJoe2: 12:52pm On Feb 20, 2022
Lukewarm Christians, and we know lukewarm christians ain't christians.
Re: Donnie McClurkin Calls Super Bowl Halftime Performance "Absolutely Fantastic" by peacettw: 12:54pm On Feb 20, 2022
Loewe:

He was gay before being saved. Please learn to get proper information before condemning people who are better than you.

I am not condemning him. Far from it. The op wondered why a 'pastor' should be interested in the half time of a sport that was saturated with 'sinners'.

My comment simply pointed out that this pastor is gay which is highly unconventional to begin with considering his chosen profession. Praising a half time pales in comparison to that.

It's almost like calling out a serial killer for slapping a cat.
Re: Donnie McClurkin Calls Super Bowl Halftime Performance "Absolutely Fantastic" by donsheddy1(m): 12:57pm On Feb 20, 2022
Iceberg3:

Shut up, thank you
This is the reason you were born by mistake cos if your mother had shut her legs up she won’t be mourning over your existence.
Re: Donnie McClurkin Calls Super Bowl Halftime Performance "Absolutely Fantastic" by jaxxy(m): 1:03pm On Feb 20, 2022
IrepChrist:
We assume that Men of God are super men and are completely void of imperfections. Being a Pastor is just a title and it's not an express entitlement to holiness.
Paul, a Reverend Apostle ones said, He found himself doing a direct opposite of things he wanted to do.
True believers are to pray for one another.
You go ahead and say: Father let your son realize he is identifying with worldliness. Next time pray such prayers privately in similar situations.

Define worldliness?? Many think they can put God or Christianity in a little box and label it what they want bt that’s just ur little human mind at work.

God is bigger than anything u can think of and is not limited by ur personal concepts, cultures, traditions and beliefs.

To be more clear God is love not hate and Gods love is above sin.
Re: Donnie McClurkin Calls Super Bowl Halftime Performance "Absolutely Fantastic" by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 20, 2022
peacettw:

I am not condemning him. Far from it. The op wondered why a 'pastor' should be interested in the half time of a sport that was saturated with 'sinners'.

My comment simply pointed out that this pastor is gay which is highly unconventional to begin with considering his chosen profession. Praising a half time pales in comparison to that.

It's almost like calling out a serial killer for slapping a cat.

You obviously don't want to be corrected, as I can see that you're still referring to him as gay.
Re: Donnie McClurkin Calls Super Bowl Halftime Performance "Absolutely Fantastic" by Belexy95: 1:18pm On Feb 20, 2022
Righteousness2:

Many are Wolfs in sheep clothings and Occultic folks hiding under the the Pastor Title..
My friend, you can't make anyone fit into your mould.
Live and let others leave
Re: Donnie McClurkin Calls Super Bowl Halftime Performance "Absolutely Fantastic" by ikorodureporta: 1:39pm On Feb 20, 2022
Loewe:
But he never referred to the performance!!!

He only said half-time was fantastic, which could mean the game itself as at when the first half stopped...

You all should stop being judgemental and twisting words. Leave pastors alone! angry
Na u no know wetin him mean.. did you see where he wrote "winans on the drums"
Re: Donnie McClurkin Calls Super Bowl Halftime Performance "Absolutely Fantastic" by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 20, 2022
ikorodureporta:

Na u no know wetin him mean.. did you see where he wrote "winans on the drums"

Go ahead and keep judging him... Crucify him too.
Re: Donnie McClurkin Calls Super Bowl Halftime Performance "Absolutely Fantastic" by Gyong(m): 1:44pm On Feb 20, 2022
Why asking if it's right or wrong? Don't you know that the guy is bisexual nyashin boys and girls anyhow? His assertion is for him and he alone so no need of our validation.
Re: Donnie McClurkin Calls Super Bowl Halftime Performance "Absolutely Fantastic" by ikorodureporta: 1:47pm On Feb 20, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

It takes courage to post this. Though, you over do it many times. But this is courage.

On a plain ground, Dr Dre is a super music producer. It is the power there. I cannot even say who is better between Dre and Kanye.

Well, I wish too that music coming out of the US can be really used for the glory of God.

Also, I didnt feel something real about Donnie even before I knew his lifestyle. I just do not feel his music. In fact, I would movee to MJ's music but Donnie's doesnt move me a bit. So, when I started hearing things about him, I wasn't surprised.

No dare compare Kanye with Dre
Re: Donnie McClurkin Calls Super Bowl Halftime Performance "Absolutely Fantastic" by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 20, 2022
ikorodureporta:

No dare compare Kanye with Dre
Have you taken your medicine today? Please, kindly go take am ooooo.
Re: Donnie McClurkin Calls Super Bowl Halftime Performance "Absolutely Fantastic" by ikorodureporta: 1:57pm On Feb 20, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Have you taken your medicine today? Please, kindly go take am ooooo.
Who's Kanye??
Re: Donnie McClurkin Calls Super Bowl Halftime Performance "Absolutely Fantastic" by IPIGSRHYPO: 2:00pm On Feb 20, 2022
[[s]quote author=Righteousness2 post=110263838]Absolutely fantastic indeed!

Many are Wolfs in sheep clothings and Occultic folks hiding under the the Pastor Title..
[/quote][/s]

Never fails with his usual trashy post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet / Rev. Michael Ewache Dedicates First Child After 32 Years Of Childlessness / God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.