Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,363 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

'New York Patient’ Becomes First Woman To Be ‘Cured Of HIV’ - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 'New York Patient’ Becomes First Woman To Be ‘Cured Of HIV’ (47464 Views)

Is Glaucoma Hereditary? Can It Be Cured? / Timothy Ray Brown: The First Person Cured Of HIV/AIDS / I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'New York Patient’ Becomes First Woman To Be ‘Cured Of HIV’ by ModelLook(m): 4:03pm On Feb 16, 2022
She is not the first jare.

When I was still working as a Therapist two years ago, I know of one Nigerian man that was cured of HIV. He was HIV positive but finally became HIV Negative.

Another case was another Nigerian man who was almost getting cured. Before his Viral load was 1000 and CD4 Count was 200.

The last time I heard of him, his Viral load had reduced drastically to 300.

And his CD4 Count had increased greatly to 800.

Am sure by now, he would be HIV Negative.

Though we were treating them both for something else which i cant disclose but the treatment worked on their HIV status to our greatest surprise.

Happy for them.

But you will never hear these stories because if these people come out talk, the government will raise people that will poison their stories and make it look like a lie to the ears of others.

Do u know how much the African government and the Health sector is making from just Malaria alone?

What people don't know is Cure of various diseases are all Available. Believe me. This is a 2022. This is the future but the Government of various countries would not let it see the light of day.

Recently one Asian Scientist developed a CURE for CANCER. It was proved, tested and trusted. But guess what, the American Government and the American Pharmaceutical Industry buried that development and didn't let it see the light of day. Such Wickedness!!!

What people don't know is that the Government of various countries is making huge profits from your various Ailments, Sicknesses and Diseases.

if u know you know.

I rest my case.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'New York Patient’ Becomes First Woman To Be ‘Cured Of HIV’ by Mooh247: 4:04pm On Feb 16, 2022
cool

Kai people go use knacking scatter everywhere

Re: 'New York Patient’ Becomes First Woman To Be ‘Cured Of HIV’ by 1Sharon(f): 4:06pm On Feb 16, 2022
Fr33born:
Yeye people.

Let them come to Africa and in Nigeria and see hundreds of people that have been cured of HIV.
Oyibo still dey learn work for where HIV dey

You're so gullible.
Re: 'New York Patient’ Becomes First Woman To Be ‘Cured Of HIV’ by Traplord09: 4:07pm On Feb 16, 2022
nnennachiji:

It’s not fake news it’s the truth
I watched it on news here in the USA

Wooooow that good you no what try it with any lady's .... Aid

And let see if there we be care for it .....
But make undecided your rip no too long ooo
Re: 'New York Patient’ Becomes First Woman To Be ‘Cured Of HIV’ by LordReed(m): 4:07pm On Feb 16, 2022
meobizy:
Smells like bullshit. Another Nairaland update. DailyMail would have carried it long before bloggers here thought of the concept. Fake news until I’m shown otherwise.

Posted this same news 2 days ago different source.
Re: 'New York Patient’ Becomes First Woman To Be ‘Cured Of HIV’ by damolaboye(m): 4:09pm On Feb 16, 2022
meobizy:
Smells like bullshit. Another Nairaland update. DailyMail would have carried it long before bloggers here thought of the concept. Fake news until I’m shown otherwise.

https://www.nbcnews.com/nbc-out/out-health-and-wellness/scientists-possibly-cured-hiv-woman-first-time-rcna16196
Re: 'New York Patient’ Becomes First Woman To Be ‘Cured Of HIV’ by tempusfugit: 4:10pm On Feb 16, 2022
Op not the first, the third
Re: 'New York Patient’ Becomes First Woman To Be ‘Cured Of HIV’ by lookingfly: 4:10pm On Feb 16, 2022
meobizy:
local champion wey no know anything they call novel research nonsense........can your country produce a common forceps talk more of any reasonable research. Better keep quite, don't humiliate your ancestors the more pls
Re: 'New York Patient’ Becomes First Woman To Be ‘Cured Of HIV’ by Onyenna(m): 4:11pm On Feb 16, 2022
meobizy:

Al jazeera.....

1 Like

Re: 'New York Patient’ Becomes First Woman To Be ‘Cured Of HIV’ by jakedej: 4:11pm On Feb 16, 2022
There's an atmosphere for miracles...

Romoss 40,000mah

HOT DEAL !

Product Details

Compatible Phone Models
IPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max/XS/XR, IPad Pro 2018, Pixel 3/3XL, Galaxy S10/S9/Note 9/8
Color
Black
Brand
ROMOSS
Connector Type
USB Type C
Voltage
12 Volts
Battery Capacity
40000 Milliamp Hours

Pay on Delivery (Lagos)

Nationwide delivery available

Re: 'New York Patient’ Becomes First Woman To Be ‘Cured Of HIV’ by Clementoons: 4:14pm On Feb 16, 2022
What GOD cannot do does not exist, let me tell you no disease is uncureable . God is the owner of the world..

you cannot enjoy GOD's blessing, if you are living in sin. Repent and be converted. Jesus is the way to eternal life. ACCEPT JESUS

1 Like

Re: 'New York Patient’ Becomes First Woman To Be ‘Cured Of HIV’ by linearity: 4:14pm On Feb 16, 2022
meobizy:

That you don’t understand the medical miracles that is stem cells does not make it a bullshit.

It is high time you update your knowledge about stem cell research and their sources…the umbilical cord of new born babies is one of the sources, though very controversial because it could lead to immoral practices of breeding babies just to harvest their rich stem cell reservoir.

1 Like

Re: 'New York Patient’ Becomes First Woman To Be ‘Cured Of HIV’ by chijiokecosmos: 4:14pm On Feb 16, 2022
Omihanifa:

https://www.thecable.ng/breakthrough-new-york-patient-becomes-first-woman-to-be-cured-of-hiv/amp
I am a medical practitioner and I want to tell you that HIV cannot be cured. Only God can cure HIV.
Re: 'New York Patient’ Becomes First Woman To Be ‘Cured Of HIV’ by PENNYSWAP: 4:14pm On Feb 16, 2022
Amatarasha:
dull human
80% People who avoid sex does that because they know too much of everything is bad and money consuming.
Have you treated Verities of unknown infections as a woman then u shall know HIV is nothing. What of the shame from u dull redpill guys?
Don't be a dunce ok.

Mynd44

Lalasticlala

Rule number 2
Re: 'New York Patient’ Becomes First Woman To Be ‘Cured Of HIV’ by Originalsly: 4:16pm On Feb 16, 2022
flokii:

A ground-breaking news if true..

BTW When will any meaningful news like medical breakthroughs come out of Africa especially Nigeria, the giant of Africa?.. na so so la cram la pour and prescriptions our people sabi.

Cure for diabetes will be groundbreaking news in the West .... will it be for Africa?... especially Nigeria? Vaccination.... groundbreaking for the West when it was already being practiced in Africa for ages.. Is like Columbus making groundbreaking news when he discovered the West Indies .... never mind people been living there for hundreds of years.
Why so quick to condemn your own? ... inferiority complex and don't even know.
Re: 'New York Patient’ Becomes First Woman To Be ‘Cured Of HIV’ by ayenale1(m): 4:17pm On Feb 16, 2022
Definitely it won't come cheap...
Re: 'New York Patient’ Becomes First Woman To Be ‘Cured Of HIV’ by SeriouslySense(m): 4:18pm On Feb 16, 2022
There is a cure for those who are sad in our lands. wink wink wink

I keep saying it, Science and technology should be encouraged not superstitious believes, study the sciences and make people lives better. smiley smiley smiley

My culture are the sciences and technology, our ancestors were busy with sciences and technology as well as logical thinking. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 'New York Patient’ Becomes First Woman To Be ‘Cured Of HIV’ by Gee64: 4:20pm On Feb 16, 2022
Cancer
alphaconde:
hiv and cancer which is worse
Re: 'New York Patient’ Becomes First Woman To Be ‘Cured Of HIV’ by Pootle: 4:20pm On Feb 16, 2022
no CD geng rejoicing right now
Re: 'New York Patient’ Becomes First Woman To Be ‘Cured Of HIV’ by BarrElChapo(m): 4:21pm On Feb 16, 2022
Finally
Re: 'New York Patient’ Becomes First Woman To Be ‘Cured Of HIV’ by OneCorner: 4:21pm On Feb 16, 2022
PENNYSWAP:
hehehehehehehehehehehheheee wahala Dey Ooooooo........ The kind fvck that’s going on now wey Hiv Dey is ground breaking..... how much more when Hiv no dey again
U think everyone has a retrogressive thought like you
There are lot of life threatening STDs out there bro
Re: 'New York Patient’ Becomes First Woman To Be ‘Cured Of HIV’ by tsmat(m): 4:26pm On Feb 16, 2022
nnennachiji:

It’s not fake news it’s the truth
I watched it on news here in the USA

Wahala for doubting Thomas in Nigeria.
Re: 'New York Patient’ Becomes First Woman To Be ‘Cured Of HIV’ by Alusiizizi(m): 4:26pm On Feb 16, 2022
meobizy:

Oh this is all quite real. Stem cells are "undecided", that is, they haven't "decided" yet what they want to be, whether heart, liver, or more germane here, lymph node cells. Basically the idea is to give the patient a blood transfusion, with the blood being rich in stem cells. The HIV tainted blood is mostly removed from the patient and replaced with the stem-cell rich blood. Any HIV virus remaining in the body will not be able to hijack the stem cells. The idea is that since all living cells have a life span that can be reckoned in days including cells that make up the lymphatic nodes, the stem cells can be used to supplant the dead/destroyed cells of these lymph nodes, and since the transfused stem cells are yet undecided, they can then be induced to replace the dead/destroyed cells of those lymph nodes in the body. I first read of this trick sometime in 2013(if memory serves), in that case, it was through bone marrow transplant.
Re: 'New York Patient’ Becomes First Woman To Be ‘Cured Of HIV’ by OrjiAlex(m): 4:31pm On Feb 16, 2022
Cancer of course it is not debatable
[color=#990000][/color]
alphaconde:
hiv and cancer which is worse
Re: 'New York Patient’ Becomes First Woman To Be ‘Cured Of HIV’ by flokii: 4:32pm On Feb 16, 2022
360command:
covid-19 exposed our health sector. It shows that we are waiting for the westerners to come out with a cure or vaccine while we wait... in truth, we have shown weakness amongst the league of nations.

Exactly.. you get my drift.

We know Rome wasn't built in a day, atleast let Africans too start making frantic efforts to achieve medical feats and solve problems too instead of just consuming, importing what the Whites are making. I'm not in any way against Whites making progress but I'm worried that the rest of the world are leaving us behind in Africa.
Re: 'New York Patient’ Becomes First Woman To Be ‘Cured Of HIV’ by iramure(m): 4:33pm On Feb 16, 2022
Nothing new here, Oyedepo, adeboye, suleiman, kumuyi another god of men have done countless of such miracles before here in nigeria
Re: 'New York Patient’ Becomes First Woman To Be ‘Cured Of HIV’ by kstyle2(m): 4:33pm On Feb 16, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
angry

Lots of people get healed and cured in miracles crusades here in Africa.
you mean those scripted miracles? Please

1 Like

Re: 'New York Patient’ Becomes First Woman To Be ‘Cured Of HIV’ by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 16, 2022
Re: 'New York Patient’ Becomes First Woman To Be ‘Cured Of HIV’ by SeriouslySense(m): 4:36pm On Feb 16, 2022
Sorry Sir/Ma, i beg to differ, this is incredible, there is now a way to cure HIV, this cure is consistent, it will always cure the individual within the understood parameters, this is the gift of knowledge, not the uncertainty of shamans.

And do you know the great implications of this, unlike religious centers, who scam and prey on the desperate, this cure can effectively eliminate the disease, in generations, seems you do not really understand the implication, so i hope i have broken it down sufficiently. grin grin grin

I might add, many have died after interventions of religious scammers, they were deceived and extorted and they died in silence.

iramure:
Nothing new here, Oyedepo, adeboye, suleiman, kumuyi another god of men have done countless of such miracles before here in nigeria

1 Like

Re: 'New York Patient’ Becomes First Woman To Be ‘Cured Of HIV’ by flokii: 4:37pm On Feb 16, 2022
Originalsly:

Cure for diabetes will be groundbreaking news in the West .... will it be for Africa?... especially Nigeria? Vaccination.... groundbreaking for the West when it was already being practiced in Africa for ages.. Is like Columbus making groundbreaking news when he discovered the West Indies .... never mind people been living there for hundreds of years.
Why so quick to condemn your own? ... inferiority complex and don't even know.

I'm not actually condemning but stating the obvious for fellow blacks to wake up and think.

We must stand up and fight CORRUPTION and GREED in Africa before those two things kill us in Africa.. I mean these corrupt leaders die and go with nothing, not even a kobo so why steal and amass so much wealth while the rest of the people suffer and remain in abject poverty? if that's not wickedness in one of the most religious continent, then I don't know what else to call it.

1 Like

Re: 'New York Patient’ Becomes First Woman To Be ‘Cured Of HIV’ by NaijaOlosho(f): 4:38pm On Feb 16, 2022
Wow congratulations to her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19: Anxiety In Kaduna As More Residents ‘Return’ From Lagos / 8 Lifestyle Habits You Should Change To Make You Fall Asleep Faster / Pastor Simon Abe Mashika Living With Bullet In His Skull For 14 Years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.