Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. (15485 Views)

Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts / Female Pastor Gives Ladies Tips On How To Attract A Spouse / Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by Candidlady: 12:54pm On Feb 20, 2022
kimco:

All I hear from you is "Me Me Me Me"

What of the others? You are not the centre of the world. If you have it good it doesn't mean that is all. Let's try to be less self centered.

Smh

Smhagain

And

Again
Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by nachisunday(m): 1:10pm On Feb 20, 2022
On a coded prayer single dude
Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by nachisunday(m): 1:12pm On Feb 20, 2022
Candidlady:

Smh
Smhagain
And
Again
happy sunday how far, long time how have you been?.. hello
Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by LagBae(f): 1:43pm On Feb 20, 2022
What of those that are not holding on to anyone, but have still not gotten a spouse??
Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 1:53pm On Feb 20, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Yes my LordReed. He provided mine for me. On request.
And me too!!! God is to be praised!!!

1 Like

Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by legba1(m): 2:03pm On Feb 20, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Lol grin I'm a Nigerian lady and I haven't killed my husband. Yet grin

She just said she hasn't killed her husby yet...... Meaning she still might choose to kill the dude...but for now,she let the dude live
Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 20, 2022
Oh shocked

Just seen this on the front page of Nairaland.

Thank you moderators and everybody. Much appreciated grin

1 Like

Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 20, 2022
legba1:

She just said she hasn't killed her husby yet...... Meaning she still might choose to kill the dude...but for now,she let the dude live

Lol grin He's the best husband ever. Married over 20 years with 5 children. I'll have to be insane first.
Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 20, 2022
Do It Again | Elevation Worship Lyrics

You've never failed me yet

Does it mean God will eventually fail us?

Yet has different connotations wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by clockwisereport: 2:56pm On Feb 20, 2022
illicit:
Candidlady wey I dey trip for no even send me
Iyaebe, jennyclay, saphire and onyi22 dey for you to choose from
Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by illicit(m): 3:00pm On Feb 20, 2022
clockwisereport:

Iyaebe, jennyclay, saphire and onyi22 dey for you to choose from

shocked

Saphiere go show me fire

I no want feminist wahala abeg
Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by illicit(m): 3:02pm On Feb 20, 2022
Candidlady:

Lol

Happy Sunday

Same here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:55pm On Feb 20, 2022
Thank you, Jesus.

❤❤❤❤

1 Like

Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 20, 2022
MrNipplesLover:
Thank you, Jesus.

❤❤❤❤

Thank you Lord.

1 Like

Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:05pm On Feb 20, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Thank you Lord.
❤❤❤❤

1 Like

Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by Baba40(f): 4:06pm On Feb 20, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Amen. God will do it.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by MisterKennedy(m): 4:22pm On Feb 20, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Lol grin I'm a Nigerian lady and I haven't killed my husband. Yet grin

Happy new week to you Ma

2 Likes

Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 20, 2022
MisterKennedy:

Happy new week to you Ma

Thank you. The weekend goes so fast, doesn't it?

1 Like

Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by saphiere(f): 5:12pm On Feb 20, 2022
illicit:

shocked

Saphiere go show me fire

I no want feminist wahala abeg

I'm sweet, calm and humble
Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by illicit(m): 5:14pm On Feb 20, 2022
saphiere:
I'm sweet, calm and humble

Cool
Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by Alabaintprice(m): 5:22pm On Feb 20, 2022
What is this one talking about.
Is that how a spouse will appear before you.

That's how y'all go about misleading people. Allow people to know and understand themselves. If they can stay, they are no babies, they will stay.

At the end of the day story go still enter the one wey dem pray for.

How many people are spiritually strong to know when God speaks to them?

Make una carry this una discussion go one side abeg
Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 20, 2022
Alabaintprice:
What is this one talking about.
Is that how a spouse will appear before you.

That's how y'all go about misleading people. Allow people to know and understand themselves. If they can stay, they are no babies, they will stay.

At the end of the day story go still enter the one wey dem pray for.

How many people are spiritually strong to know when God speaks to them?

Make una carry this una discussion go one side abeg

I'm talking about people who live together like a married couple.

Try to be more polite when you are conversing with people online. God bless.
Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by Alabaintprice(m): 5:27pm On Feb 20, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

I'm talking about people who live together like a married couple.

Try to be more polite when you are conversing with people online. God bless.

Then direct your message to the appropriate area. No dey talk here and there..... Which wan be if you're praying for a spouse, leave your lover. Which kind talk be that one

1 Like

Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 20, 2022
Alabaintprice:

Then direct your message to the appropriate area. No dey talk here and there..... Which wan be if you're praying for a spouse, leave your lover. Which kind talk be that one

You can simply move along. Not all message will be for you. Now clear off grin
Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by Alabaintprice(m): 5:30pm On Feb 20, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

You can simply move along. Not all message will be for you. Now clear off grin
Misleading information

At the end of the day, y'all dont do what you preach.....

Come online to deceive those who cares to listen the the rubbish y'all have to say

1 Like

Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by Caleycashh: 7:52pm On Feb 20, 2022
Hmmm... marrying in this precarious times is not advisable!
Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by Caleycashh: 7:56pm On Feb 20, 2022
alizma:

Lol, you don't need to be scared, just be true to yourself and to the lady you want to marry. While you are still waiting, don't forget to include your desire home in your prayers. Also try to have conversation with mature and responsible people who have been in marriage before you, especially those who still have their marriage intact, There are a lot to learn from them.
many people have been true to people they genuinely love instead they toil with your emotions and go for who's already made, especially women!, marriage matter don taya me since the girl I loved so much turned out to be a money monger I dey fear and hate anybody wey money or material things fit change them!

1 Like

Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 20, 2022
Caleycashh:
many people have been true to people they genuinely love instead they toil with your emotions and go for who's already made, especially women!, marriage matter don taya me since the girl I loved so much turned out to be a money monger I dey fear and hate anybody wey money or material things fit change them!

You'll meet the right person one day. When I met my husband he was living in one room separated by a curtain. I still married him.
Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by Kwinesther: 8:03pm On Feb 20, 2022
calmness0:

Amen, but stories about marriage and couples here on NL gives me chills in my spine.

Marriage to a Nigerian lady is scary, like death sentence
If you pray ceaselessly for your OWN wife and be patient enough for it. God will never give you a wife that will harm you.

1 Like

Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by alizma: 8:18pm On Feb 20, 2022
Caleycashh:
You keep moving. Winners don't quit. There is this saying that a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage. Appreciate the broken relationship, learn your lessons and move on. Most important is to always appreciate and believe in yourself.
Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by Caleycashh: 8:28pm On Feb 20, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

You'll meet the right person one day. When I met my husband he was living in one room separated by a curtain. I still married him.
Amen oo, I pray

1 Like

Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by kimco(m): 10:32pm On Feb 20, 2022
Candidlady:

Smh

Smhagain

And

Again
Careful dear, your head will fall off.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

An Interview Of Richard Dawkins By Ben Stein / This Pictures Will Show You Some Of The Best Way To Identify A Witch Around You / Why Do People Go To Church And Still Go Other Places For Solutions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.