Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. (15473 Views)

Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts / Female Pastor Gives Ladies Tips On How To Attract A Spouse / Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by alizma: 10:19am On Feb 20, 2022
calmness0:

Amen, but stories about marriage and couples here on NL gives me chills in my spine.

Marriage to a Nigerian lady is scary, like death sentence
Lol, you don't need to be scared, just be true to yourself and to the lady you want to marry. While you are still waiting, don't forget to include your desire home in your prayers. Also try to have conversation with mature and responsible people who have been in marriage before you, especially those who still have their marriage intact, There are a lot to learn from them.

2 Likes

Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by illicit(m): 10:26am On Feb 20, 2022
Candidlady wey I dey trip for no even send me

2 Likes

Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by drnoel: 10:29am On Feb 20, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Yes my LordReed. He provided mine for me. On request.

I hear you. You know that's not true. That you attempt to believe that is a crime on itself. That you attempt to push the false information down our throats is unforgivable
Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by drnoel: 10:30am On Feb 20, 2022
calmness0:

Amen, but stories about marriage and couples here on NL gives me chills in my spine.

That's cos many of our girls have a bad orientation of it. Our Nigerian mentality and upbringing doesn't help either.

2 Likes

Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by nauto: 10:31am On Feb 20, 2022
Nkejika
Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by NigerianAngelo(m): 10:34am On Feb 20, 2022
You could pray a novena (9 days continual prayer) to St. Joseph for a spouse:

https://www.praymorenovenas.com/st-joseph-novena

A blog section on Answered Prayers from the Novena:

https://p.praymorenovenas.com/blog/answered-prayers-from-the-st-joseph-husband-of-mary-novena-2016

1 Like

Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by drnoel: 10:34am On Feb 20, 2022
kimco:

All I hear from you is "Me Me Me Me"

What of the others? You are not the centre of the world. If you have it good it doesn't mean that is all. Let's try to be less self centered.

Well said. Its irritating when all our girls think about is marry, marry, marry and nothing more but marry. I mean, you can't even keep a sane conversation with a Nigerian lady between the ages of 30 to 40 without the marriage things coming up in every word of a simple sentence.

1 Like

Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by drnoel: 10:36am On Feb 20, 2022
kimco:

You must be very confused my dear....I don't even remember having a "chat" with you. Probably a template response because you keep sounding very selfish and others keep pointing it out to you.
Ironic though, I thought you were going to pray for me since you were a pastor.... Selfish, think of others.

The person with that handle is not a pastor. Anyways religion in Nigeria and most of the world is a scam so am not surprised.

1 Like

Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by willexyaho(m): 10:44am On Feb 20, 2022
Does that mean, that boy/girlfriend can't be a spouse?

Does that mean you don't friend who you want to marry?

So many things to ask.

But at the end, my advice is, define your relationship with who ever you are with.

Thanks
©J

1 Like

Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by Iceberg3: 10:48am On Feb 20, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Lol grin I'm a Nigerian lady and I haven't killed my husband. Yet grin
"YET!!!!"?
grin
Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by efficiencie(m): 10:48am On Feb 20, 2022
PastorMIsBack:
God will not be mocked

Duration: 57 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3XowaveKAo

What if that boyfriend/girlfriend is your husband/wife and in your ignorance and greed you are keeping him/her as a sex mate or financier and not a husband/wife? Many have lost their spouses this way and ended up with the stranger that turned their every breaking day into a living hell.

2 Likes

Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by GasAndOilTheory(m): 10:58am On Feb 20, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Lol grin I'm a Nigerian lady and[b] I haven't killed my husband. Yet[/b] grin
maybe not yet
Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by guru90: 10:59am On Feb 20, 2022
Me I am praying for one this year 2022....
Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by Image123(m): 10:59am On Feb 20, 2022
nairalee:
This is not a wise idea. U shouldn't put all your eggs in the basket of ONE person. No coach goes into a football match wit just his 1st eleven. U have to plan for event of injury or poor performance

Marriage is not a game or a football match, it is your life. You have only one life.

1 Like

Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by DARLINGTON869(m): 11:00am On Feb 20, 2022
Pls ooo, put me in prayers. I am looking for a calm headed, homely lady. My requirements no plenty oo. Just make your head calm down abeg. No want pesin wey go give me High BP for my youngee. sad

T O DARLING

1 Like

Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by franchasng: 11:33am On Feb 20, 2022
calmness0:

Don't be deceived, marriage is cool. Forget the negative stories you read or hear, so many marriages are working and succeeding including mine.

Before you settle down as a man, go on your kneels and ask God for financial stability first. Don't even go praying for a good wife first, pray for sustainable income. Once you have that, 90% of your marriage challenges are over, the next thing is to put on your thinking cap, God gave us wisdom already, apply your wisdom when picking ladies for date or relationship.

Have a list of the most desirable qualities you want in a would be wife, and then use it as part of your selection criteria.

Though no lady will ever tick all your boxes, but at least she should meet most of them.

Avoid ladies with hot temper who go violent at any slightest provocation, such ladies are meant to die single until they sincerely recognize their flaw and work hard to overcome it. Don't ever believe she would change her temper after you wed her, it will rather get worst

7 Likes

Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by Toluwanise247(m): 11:34am On Feb 20, 2022
PastorMIsBack:
God will not be mocked

More grace
Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 20, 2022
calmness0:
I am praying for one
Me too.
Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by Candidlady: 11:42am On Feb 20, 2022
illicit:
Candidl.ady wey I dey trip for no even send me

Lol

Happy Sunday
Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 20, 2022
DARLINGTON869:
Pls ooo, put me in prayers. I am looking for a calm headed, homely lady. My requirements no plenty oo. Just make your head calm down abeg. No want pesin wey go give me High BP for my youngee. sad

T O DARLING
She is here already.
Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by Bahamas95(m): 12:05pm On Feb 20, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Lol grin I'm a Nigerian lady and I haven't killed my husband. Yet grin

Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by rockyh(m): 12:08pm On Feb 20, 2022
PastorMIsBack:
God will not be mocked

what if the person you are holding is the right person for you .I expect you say pray to God for marital direction and not what you just said
Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by vikstandon(m): 12:12pm On Feb 20, 2022
PastorMIsBack:
God will not be mocked

I sincerely desire one...but I don't have a girlfriend.
Why is God taking time to give me one...I feel so lonely.
He has always said my Father can't give me one, that the gift of a wife comes from Him...But He is taking time. I dey feel that lonely everyday and the void is becoming deeper everyday.
Let the person to feel it come...But I fear so much that I don't want to make mistake in marriage.
Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by Pacesetter2021: 12:18pm On Feb 20, 2022
Thank you mummy. You are in the spirit.

Let me add, WE MUST ALSO DROP EVERY FORM OF SEXUAL EASE LIKE MASTURBATION.

If the thing is doing you to do, cry to God let him see how you are burning and see He is your only hope.... That's for elementary.

As we progress, there won't even be the intense burn again because we will be full of holy fire. Glory to God! Thank you Jesus. We will continue to please you in our members in Jesus name amen!
Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by Pacesetter2021: 12:21pm On Feb 20, 2022
vikstandon:

I sincerely desire one...but I don't have a girlfriend.
Why is God taking time to give me one...I feel so lonely.
He has always said my Father can't give me one, that the gift of a wife comes from Him...But He is taking time. I dey feel that lonely everyday and the void is becoming deeper everyday.
Let the person to feel it come...But I fear so much that I don't want to make mistake in marriage.
the void is getting deeper and deeper cos you are dwelling on it more and more. Shift your focus today.

God knows the perfect timing for his children. Perhaps he is still working on you and /or on her too.

Let's learn to trust God absolutely because His thoughts towards us is good, to give us that expected end. Amen
Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by womenareapess: 12:34pm On Feb 20, 2022
PastorMIsBack:
God will not be mocked

the issues is you vagina people will use your holes to collect numerous dickss and still expecting God to give you one precious dick so that you can destroy it at the long run undecided

You people think God is a joke?

If you vagina entity worked on your character and pride (humbleness) you will see husbands floating at different directions, but ya vagina entity has trade ya sense for feminist undecided

Ask those ediots feminist moniker roaming nairaland up and down cursing we men (kings). Didn't you see that their lifes are miserable undecided
Which men with right direction would want to wife those ediots.

On a last note! A man will be hustling on this unstable economy and shithole of a country, then one self-entitled vagina entity will be tasking him and at the same thing collecting preek from various donors undecided
What did you expect him to do? Put ring on that vagina entity?

1 Like

Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by FANTASER: 12:35pm On Feb 20, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Amen. God will do it.

Amen wink
Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by womenareapess: 12:46pm On Feb 20, 2022
calmness0:
I am praying for one
redirect your prayers to married a foreigner undecided

Don't you think you are stressing the angel incharge of wife for you? He is been finding a good wife for you in Nigeria but couldn't see because most places he has been looking for are all dicknify and corrupted by the spirit of feminist undecided

Direct your prayers to foreigner and you will easily see
Re: Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. by sync(f): 12:46pm On Feb 20, 2022
Wow thanks for this message

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) / An Interview Of Richard Dawkins By Ben Stein / This Pictures Will Show You Some Of The Best Way To Identify A Witch Around You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.