Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,990 members, 7,835,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Being Too Wise Ruins Relationships/marriages - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being Too Wise Ruins Relationships/marriages (1069 Views)

Overcommunication Also Ruins Relationships. / Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) / Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being Too Wise Ruins Relationships/marriages by rickpat(m): 10:25am On Feb 16, 2022
Some times when a partner or both partners claim to be wiser than the other leads to collapse of that relationship.This issue of "na me get sense pass syndrome" is a killer of unions.

The best love to have is the love between two "mumu"..what do I mean? it's a love where no one is smarter or wiser both parties are foolish to each other..they share everything,when I mean everything I mean everything,no secrets,wealth sharing, honesty,you always hear them say "we have this,we can afford that etc"..a man returns early and makes dinner,the wife appreciates him for that and the they both build their finances,it's all team work and never a competition.. remember no one cares how you build your home except you start taking your issues to them,what I call "community project marriage"...some times we focus too much on what made people's marriages fail and never pay attention to what made other people's marriage succeed.

Remember you and your partner are solely responsible for the joy,peace and happiness you have in your home...no one would do that for you..for the Christians,the Bible says a wise woman build her home.....trust me I'm not disputing the Bible but two good and honest heads will make it better...MAKE YOUR MAN A BETTER MAN AND MAKE YOUR WOMAN A BETTER WOMAN AND YOUR HOME AND KIDS WILL BE A BETTER PLACE..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Being Too Wise Ruins Relationships/marriages by candidladyTemp(f): 10:26am On Feb 16, 2022
smiley
Re: Being Too Wise Ruins Relationships/marriages by Goldbw122(m): 11:00am On Feb 16, 2022
Hmm, nice one
Re: Being Too Wise Ruins Relationships/marriages by SmartPolician: 12:41pm On Feb 16, 2022
When people are genuinely in love, they don't think logically. Instead, emotions drive their reasoning.

This means that people who claim to love each other but still display some superiority over another don't genuinely love themselves.
Re: Being Too Wise Ruins Relationships/marriages by 2ndchildhood(m): 12:49pm On Feb 16, 2022
Redpillers:

7 Likes

Re: Being Too Wise Ruins Relationships/marriages by candidladyTemp(f): 12:53pm On Feb 16, 2022
SmartPolician:
When people are genuinely in love, they don't think logically. Instead, emotions drive their reasoning.

This means that people who claim to love each other but still display some superiority over another don't genuinely love themselves.

Your last paragraph... No lies!!!!

But iwould rather go out with an individual who can outsmart me!!

If ican see through your lies like an xray then you are no match for me...

But what does this innocent Hausa girl know cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being Too Wise Ruins Relationships/marriages by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 16, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Being Too Wise Ruins Relationships/marriages by minks(m): 1:04pm On Feb 16, 2022
Whoever brags about being wise is really not.
All wise people exhibit their wisdom quietly and are never noisy or offensive about it.
Only fools try to prove a point about being wise.

3 Likes

Re: Being Too Wise Ruins Relationships/marriages by bigcee(m): 3:09pm On Feb 16, 2022
minks:
All wise people exhibit their wisdom quietly and are never noisy or offensive about it.
Ah, may God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Being Too Wise Ruins Relationships/marriages by DarkCaesar(m): 5:45pm On Feb 16, 2022
minks:
Nope most Narcissists are wise and that’s a narcissistic behavior
Re: Being Too Wise Ruins Relationships/marriages by rickpat(m): 5:47pm On Feb 16, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
I think you mean two people who can love purely, in every sense of the word.

It takes two very pure-hearted, pure-spirited, and unassuming people to love like this. People who love purely [and unconditionally ― because there's an element of unconditional love in there] like this are rare to find.
..very true...two people who can honestly and unconditionally love themselves

1 Like

Re: Being Too Wise Ruins Relationships/marriages by rickpat(m): 5:55pm On Feb 16, 2022
candidladyTemp:

..I just think it all depends on the way we define smartness... someone can be honestly and genuinely smart
Re: Being Too Wise Ruins Relationships/marriages by rickpat(m): 6:12pm On Feb 16, 2022
SmartPolician:

... exactly bro
Re: Being Too Wise Ruins Relationships/marriages by rickpat(m): 6:13pm On Feb 16, 2022
minks:
..yeah
Re: Being Too Wise Ruins Relationships/marriages by rickpat(m): 6:14pm On Feb 16, 2022
DarkCaesar:
Nope most Narcissists are wise and that’s a narcissistic behavior
.. narcissist is on "another level"... control freaks those ones really need serious help
Re: Being Too Wise Ruins Relationships/marriages by candidladyTemp(f): 6:43pm On Feb 16, 2022
rickpat:
..I just think it all depends on the way we define smartness... someone can be honestly and genuinely smart

Your last bars!! So true...

Love is crazy no supremacy... Just tolerance and understanding...

And understanding is something we humans don't have...
Re: Being Too Wise Ruins Relationships/marriages by BabbanBura(m): 6:49pm On Feb 16, 2022
candidladyTemp:

Idan na kara jin "innocent"!
Re: Being Too Wise Ruins Relationships/marriages by rickpat(m): 6:51pm On Feb 16, 2022
candidladyTemp:

Your last bars!! So true...

Love is crazy no supremacy... Just tolerance and understanding...

And understanding is something we humans don't have...
.. understanding is so so key....glad you pointed that out...thumbs up
Re: Being Too Wise Ruins Relationships/marriages by Vinnie2000(m): 6:56pm On Feb 16, 2022
OP. This is why i heard most American billionaires are divorced or not married. But If u carry dis ur weak mentality enter marriage and unluckily have a scheming devil as wife, when she finish u, u go get sense!
Re: Being Too Wise Ruins Relationships/marriages by candidladyTemp(f): 6:58pm On Feb 16, 2022
BabbanBura:

Idan na kara jin "innocent"!

Gaskiya badukaya
Re: Being Too Wise Ruins Relationships/marriages by candidladyTemp(f): 7:00pm On Feb 16, 2022
rickpat:
.. understanding is so so key....glad you pointed that out...thumbs up

smiley

Iam all bout the truth ... The only ilie is when iwanna sleep
Re: Being Too Wise Ruins Relationships/marriages by flokii: 7:01pm On Feb 16, 2022
@OP Not entirely true.. when two smart people fall in love and they really care about one another, the issues like telling lies, insecurities etc. will automatically vanish.

You know it's stupid people that tell lies right? the fact that there are more stupid people in relationships doesn't mean they have the best dating lifestyle. Don't fall for the gram or PDA.
The best relationships are not on social media.

1 Like

Re: Being Too Wise Ruins Relationships/marriages by rickpat(m): 7:04pm On Feb 16, 2022
candidladyTemp:

smiley

Iam all bout the truth ... The only ilie is when iwanna sleep
... Lol...that's nice
Re: Being Too Wise Ruins Relationships/marriages by rickpat(m): 7:08pm On Feb 16, 2022
flokii:
@OP Not entirely true.. when two smart people fall in love and they really care about one another, the issues like telling lies, insecurities etc. will automatically vanish.

You know it's stupid people that tell lies right? the fact that there are more stupid people in relationships doesn't mean they have the best dating lifestyle. Don't fall for the gram or PDA.
The best relationships are not on social media.
..though I don't totally understand your point...but when I meant "foolish" or "Mumu"...it's just a figurative expression to describe plain honesty,no lies and secrets not necessarily meaning the people are foolish or not smart or unwise
Re: Being Too Wise Ruins Relationships/marriages by flokii: 7:14pm On Feb 16, 2022
rickpat:
..though I don't totally understand your point...but when I meant "foolish" or "Mumu"...it's just a figurative expression to describe plain honesty,no lies and secrets not necessarily meaning the people are foolish or not smart or unwise

You meant that one party or even both parties have to play stupid most times to keep the relationship.. yay or nay?

Well, I'm telling you that when love is genuine, none of the parties need to lower their bar to keep the other. They just keep it real, quarrel when they have misunderstandings and iron issues out. That way, they keep their dignities and keep the love flame alive.
Re: Being Too Wise Ruins Relationships/marriages by rickpat(m): 7:22pm On Feb 16, 2022
flokii:

You meant that one party or even both parties have to play stupid most times to keep the relationship.. yay or nay?

Well, I'm telling you that when love is genuine, none of the parties need to lower their bar to keep the other. They just keep it real, quarrel when they have misunderstandings and iron issues out. That way, they keep their dignities and keep the love flame alive.
if the love is genuine,I think there will be no lowering of standards..the mutual feeling flows naturally..your points are great too,thanks a bunch
Re: Being Too Wise Ruins Relationships/marriages by flokii: 7:25pm On Feb 16, 2022
rickpat:
if the love is genuine,I think there will be no lowering of standards..the mutual feeling flows naturally..your points are great too,thanks a bunch

I'm glad you saw my angle.. you're much welcome.
Re: Being Too Wise Ruins Relationships/marriages by rickpat(m): 7:26pm On Feb 16, 2022
flokii:

I'm glad you saw my angle.. you're much welcome.
... anytime bro...be good

(1) (Reply)

Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Was Paid N1.1m For A Doggy Affair . / Mohbad Grabs Naira Marley Sister Big Yansh While Fighting Her Brother / At 35 You've Lost All The Things Men Value

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.