Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,678 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Respect To The Fulanis!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Respect To The Fulanis!! (401 Views)

Osinbajo Shows Respect To Alaafin At Ajimobi's 70th Dinner Party / Show More Respect To Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Tells Omokri / Fulanis Hold Massive Protest In Paris Against Killing Of Their People. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Respect To The Fulanis!! by RealistRedpiler: 11:47am On Feb 16, 2022
Abba Kyari case has made me understand how powerful the Fulanis are!! They will forever protect their own
Even if Kyari goes to prison, his VIP CELL WILL BE 1000% Better than most Nigeria houses. Unless Nigeria divides, this impunity won't and will never stop. @FBI, #kyari

2 Likes

Re: Respect To The Fulanis!! by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 16, 2022
When there is crime in a society,there is no justice.

1 Like

Re: Respect To The Fulanis!! by illicit(m): 11:54am On Feb 16, 2022
If Abba Kyari is not jailed

Me ma I will begin crime and no fvcking police will lay hands on me cos I don first cut their hands

1 Like

Re: Respect To The Fulanis!! by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:15pm On Feb 16, 2022
illicit:
If Abba Kyari is not jailed

Me ma I will begin crime and no fvcking police will lay hands on me cos I don first cut their hands

Lol
You don’t wanna rot in jail bro. Nigeria laws are for different set of people. Everybody no dey equal for this Jungle.

2 Likes

Re: Respect To The Fulanis!! by walemoney007(m): 12:42pm On Feb 16, 2022
Abba Kyari is a Kanuri man from Borno state

Make una stop overestimating the power of the Fulanis abegi

Once someone else from another ethnic group take over in 2023, maybe una go let person rest.

Fulani this, Fulani that.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/364889-air-peace-boss-onyema-wanted-in-canada-for-alleged-multimillion-dollar-fraud-in-u-s.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/efcc-declares-tompolo-wanted/%3famp

So far you know the right people and have the right connection in Nigeria, you will be untouchable, no matter your tribe or religion.

2 Likes

Re: Respect To The Fulanis!! by walemoney007(m): 12:46pm On Feb 16, 2022
Is Tompolo and Alex Onyeama also Fulanis?
Re: Respect To The Fulanis!! by donbachi(m): 12:59pm On Feb 16, 2022
Op,try and tell yourself the gospel truth.
I do cook.and their are ways of preserving cooked food for it not to sour.
The most common in nigeria,is by refrigerating or warming it.failure to do so.....e done sour be dat.and if a sour,na throway be dat.
Your almighty abba kyari na soured soup.as long as they could not preserve it.even with all the methods.he has no value anymore.

The most common average nigerian that drinks garri all day or eats once a day.but,moves about is 100% better than your abba kyari.that eats fried rice inside dss cell with no freedom.
Re: Respect To The Fulanis!! by mmanwuijele: 1:09pm On Feb 16, 2022
Lol Zoogerians go get sense by force.

Disintegrate this evil union now and each new country stand up and chase the known corrupt bastards abroad. No be sey 30 years from now, u go dey cry because sey Police arrest your grandpikin talk sey na yahooboy.

All hail Biafra!

(1) (Reply)

Who Are You Rooting For As The Next President Of Nigeria? Tinubu Osinbajo Ame / Olateju Bags Ewa Igbomina Excellence Award / WHO Says It Advised Ukraine To Destroy Pathogens In Health Labs |

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.