Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,555 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

The Worst Employment In Nigeria! Please Avoid This Job At All Cost - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Worst Employment In Nigeria! Please Avoid This Job At All Cost (4998 Views)

Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / Mention The Worst Company To Work For In Nigeria, & Give Reasons. / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Worst Employment In Nigeria! Please Avoid This Job At All Cost by HardMirror(m): 12:46pm On Feb 16, 2022
In a country where the citizens have NO RIGHTS Protection, leaders dont care for your welfare, the judiciary is designed to serve only the rich and powerful.... you know you are only adding to your sorrows when you work for a company or individual that is out to take advantage of the shittyness of this country to screw you over.

What companies are these?

LOAN COMPANIES!!!

What makes them so terrible?

1. They target desperate people for employment. They are ready to employ you even if you have zero experience and only a Secondary School Certificate even if filled with F9. This is intentional, they dont need people who understand their rights. They want slaves.

2. The salary does not even worth it. N30 000 for what?

3. The salary is a bait and a lie. They would tell you they are going to pay you N100,000 after you work for 1month. This is a big lie. They Never plan to pay you and they will make sure you are not going to last a month talkless of collecting the second month salary.

4. You salary is based on impossible conditions. The moment they employ you, they dump bad loans on you and ask you to recover the loans before you can get your salary.

5. You will be mentally abused, physically abused at your work place. You are useless to them and as good as a slave because they want to pay you peanuts.

6. It is not your Job to get people to pay their loans. That job belongs to the courts not you. Stop letting your employers oppress you. Quite that useless job now and stop letting them pressure you and make it seem it is your job to get the loans recovered.

7. The work environment is so unprofessional that you use your own personal contact to contact debtors and this puts you at great risk.

8. You are expected to behave like a mad man because you are trying to recover loans from stubborn people and endup creating enemies for yourself all for a company that does not appreciate your efforts

54 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Worst Employment In Nigeria! Please Avoid This Job At All Cost by DonBenny77(m): 1:14pm On Feb 16, 2022
Its is risky because someone you defamed in the line of duty can catch you one day and give you "beater leaf soup"

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Worst Employment In Nigeria! Please Avoid This Job At All Cost by TheWolfen(m): 1:43pm On Feb 16, 2022
Lol the mods should move this to the promise land.
People needs to be aware of these facts

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Worst Employment In Nigeria! Please Avoid This Job At All Cost by fringz11(m): 1:57pm On Feb 16, 2022
lalastical

frontpage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Employment In Nigeria! Please Avoid This Job At All Cost by HardMirror(m): 1:58pm On Feb 16, 2022
Lalasticlala mynd44
Re: The Worst Employment In Nigeria! Please Avoid This Job At All Cost by RedCentaur(m): 2:05pm On Feb 16, 2022
HardMirror:
In a country where the citizens have NO RIGHTS Protection, leaders dont care for your welfare, the judiciary is designed to serve only the rich and powerful.... you know you are only adding to your sorrows when you work for a company or individual that is out to take advantage of the shittyness of this country to screw you over.

LOAN COMPANIES!!!

1. They target desperate people for employment. They are ready to employ you even if you have zero experience and only a Secondary School Certificate even if filled with F9. This is intentional, they dont need people who understand their rights. They want slaves.

3. The salary is a bait and a lie. They would tell you they are going to pay you N100,000 after you work for 1month. This is a big lie. They Never plan to pay you and they will make sure you are not going to last a month talkless of collecting the second month salary.

4. You salary is based on impossible conditions. The moment they employ you, they dump bad loans on you and ask you to recover the loans before you can get your salary.

5. You will be mentally abused, physically abused at your work place. You are useless to them and as good as a slave because they want to pay you peanuts.

6. It is not your Job to get people to pay their loans. That job belongs to the courts not you. Stop letting your employers oppress you. Quite that useless job now and stop letting them pressure you and make it seem it is your job to get the loans recovered.

7. The work environment is so unprofessional that you use your own personal contact to contact debtors and this puts you at great risk.

8. You are expected to behave like a mad man because you are trying to recover loans from stubborn people and endup creating enemies for yourself all for a company that does not appreciate your efforts

Hilarious

1 Like

Re: The Worst Employment In Nigeria! Please Avoid This Job At All Cost by HardMirror(m): 2:12pm On Feb 16, 2022
RedCentaur:
[/b]

Hilarious
I swear. I wonder why people still work for these useless companies. It is better to even ba a sales girl than to work for these useless companies

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Employment In Nigeria! Please Avoid This Job At All Cost by Maxymilliano(m): 2:17pm On Feb 16, 2022
You are expected to behave like a mad man because you are trying to recover loans from stubborn people and endup creating enemies for yourself all for a company that does not appreciate your efforts
grin

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Employment In Nigeria! Please Avoid This Job At All Cost by Oppy2k2: 2:40pm On Feb 16, 2022
Oso ma lo people

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Employment In Nigeria! Please Avoid This Job At All Cost by WilsonBright935: 2:54pm On Feb 16, 2022
Oppy2k2:
Oso ma lo people

Only few will understand this cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: The Worst Employment In Nigeria! Please Avoid This Job At All Cost by RedCentaur(m): 3:12pm On Feb 16, 2022
HardMirror:
I swear. I wonder why people still work for these useless companies. It is better to even ba a sales girl than to work for these useless companies

Their modus operandi is unethical, though most users of the loan platform can be indifferent in paying back the loan they took unless they are perturbed.
Re: The Worst Employment In Nigeria! Please Avoid This Job At All Cost by Jubal01: 4:18pm On Feb 16, 2022
Right on point!

1 Like

Re: The Worst Employment In Nigeria! Please Avoid This Job At All Cost by sammirano: 4:34pm On Feb 16, 2022
HardMirror:

LOAN COMPANIES!!!

grin cheesy grin
Re: The Worst Employment In Nigeria! Please Avoid This Job At All Cost by PIXSPEAKS: 4:52pm On Feb 16, 2022
grin
Re: The Worst Employment In Nigeria! Please Avoid This Job At All Cost by WhatCanIsay(m): 4:55pm On Feb 16, 2022
For them to allow their workers use their personal contacts to communicate to loan defaulters shows how incompetent and inhuman they are.

If dem owe you salary na to copy your boss contacts and send them the same kind of messages meant for loan defaulters.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Employment In Nigeria! Please Avoid This Job At All Cost by HardMirror(m): 5:01pm On Feb 16, 2022
WhatCanIsay:
For them to allow their workers use their personal contacts to communicate to loan defaulters shows how incompetent and inhuman they are.

If dem owe you salary na to copy your boss contacts and send them the same kind of messages meant for loan defaulters.
this would be funny

1 Like

Re: The Worst Employment In Nigeria! Please Avoid This Job At All Cost by Viserion: 5:03pm On Feb 16, 2022
Loan sharks are terrible
Re: The Worst Employment In Nigeria! Please Avoid This Job At All Cost by Londonland: 5:19pm On Feb 16, 2022
HardMirror:

LOAN COMPANIES!!!

those loan slaves need to hear this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Employment In Nigeria! Please Avoid This Job At All Cost by ToastingAllowan: 5:30pm On Feb 16, 2022
OP you are yet to tell us your full story. What happened before the relationship between the two of you collapsed

1 Like

Re: The Worst Employment In Nigeria! Please Avoid This Job At All Cost by HardMirror(m): 5:39pm On Feb 16, 2022
ToastingAllowan:
OP you are yet to tell us your full story. What happened before the relationship between the two of you collapsed
it is a girl I met today that was crying to me about how her boss has been threatening her. I have never worked as an employee of anyone in my entire life. So it has nothing to do with me. I dont know why nigerians allow people to trample on them without fighting back.

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Employment In Nigeria! Please Avoid This Job At All Cost by Samusu(m): 6:08pm On Feb 16, 2022
Most especially LAPO. Don't work for LAPO

1 Like

Re: The Worst Employment In Nigeria! Please Avoid This Job At All Cost by ToastingAllowan: 6:21pm On Feb 16, 2022
HardMirror:
it is a girl I met today that was crying to me about how her boss has been threatening her. I have never worked as an employee of anyone in my entire life. So it has nothing to do with me. I dont know why nigerians allow people to trample on them without fighting back.
so all you posted up there is hearsay and amounts to defamation... you are not as wise as i thought. all those times back in 2016 i read your post in religious section one would of thought you were brilliant wink

So tell us what exactly transpired... i know it was betweeen you and them. Not some girl by the road side crying
Re: The Worst Employment In Nigeria! Please Avoid This Job At All Cost by HardMirror(m): 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2022
ToastingAllowan:
so all you posted up there is hearsay and amounts to defamation... you are not as wise as i thought. all those times back in 2016 i read your post in religious section one would of thought you were brilliant wink

So tell us what exactly transpired... i know it was betweeen you and them. Not some girl by the road side crying
hearsay? Are you slow or what? Meeting and talking with someone working in the company is hearsay? Just come out and say you have a beef with me. You comfortably left the message and want to attack me. Please draw your sleeves up and work hard at it. Cos you have not even started

8 Likes

Re: The Worst Employment In Nigeria! Please Avoid This Job At All Cost by HardMirror(m): 6:30pm On Feb 16, 2022
Samusu:
Most especially LAPO. Don't work for LAPO
I hear the staff of Lapo even go physical. Why work with a company that deliberately put you in harm's way?
Re: The Worst Employment In Nigeria! Please Avoid This Job At All Cost by ToastingAllowan: 6:31pm On Feb 16, 2022
HardMirror:
hearsay? Are you slow or what? Meeting and talking with someone working in the company is hearsay? Just come out and say you have a beef with me. You comfortably left the message and want to attack me. Please draw your sleeves up and work hard at it. Cos you have not even started

i roll my sleeves up to hit the punching bag right. its good you know where you belong so Drag along. you are too low for me
Re: The Worst Employment In Nigeria! Please Avoid This Job At All Cost by Mooh247: 6:38pm On Feb 16, 2022
Except you are a skillful agbero and a witch. Do not work for loan company as people are terrible when paying back debt, they turn to Lion
Re: The Worst Employment In Nigeria! Please Avoid This Job At All Cost by HardMirror(m): 6:42pm On Feb 16, 2022
Mooh247:
Except you are a skillful agbero and a witch. Do not work for loan company as people are terrible when paying back debt, they turn to Lion
lol. Sane civil people would leave such an environment the first day
Re: The Worst Employment In Nigeria! Please Avoid This Job At All Cost by Nicepoker(m): 6:46pm On Feb 16, 2022
Trust me the op is owing those guys some money grin

1 Like

Re: The Worst Employment In Nigeria! Please Avoid This Job At All Cost by HardMirror(m): 6:46pm On Feb 16, 2022
ToastingAllowan:

i roll my sleeves up to hit the punching bag right. its good you know where you belong so Drag along. you are too low for me
I am too low for a guy that is begging for N100 on a betting thread. Hahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Employment In Nigeria! Please Avoid This Job At All Cost by HardMirror(m): 6:47pm On Feb 16, 2022
Nicepoker:
Trust me the op is owing those guys some money grin
no I am working for them.
Re: The Worst Employment In Nigeria! Please Avoid This Job At All Cost by cassidy1996(m): 7:05pm On Feb 16, 2022
It's the same thing every where from bank jobs to power sector, dem use contract jobs spoil everything

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unity Bank Test/interview, Any Update??? / Nationwide Job Opening For Sales Coordinator At Innovectives Limited / Ford Foundation Scholarship Is Here Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.