Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Man Attempts Suicide After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Kano (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Attempts Suicide After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Kano (Photos) (33056 Views)

Man Attempts To Cut Off Woman's Breast For Ritual In Anambra (Graphic Photo) / Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta / Pastor’s Wife Who Sent Her Nudes On Church’s Whatsapp Page Attempts Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Attempts Suicide After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Kano (Photos) by Kingisibor: 3:15pm On Feb 16, 2022
the breakfast will be serve to everyone at the appropriate time, do not rush to kill yourself now cos you go still die..
mumu plus mumu equal to OZUO in esan language.
Re: Man Attempts Suicide After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Kano (Photos) by Conwarden: 3:15pm On Feb 16, 2022
Do people still do this

Anyway . . .

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters! Leviticus 19:13 KJV fall on you all angry angry angry
Re: Man Attempts Suicide After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Kano (Photos) by ukaface(f): 3:15pm On Feb 16, 2022
Eiyaaaa

Sorry
E go reach everybody, I don chop my own.
All the acclaimed alpha male on NL will chop too
Re: Man Attempts Suicide After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Kano (Photos) by Realpain: 3:16pm On Feb 16, 2022
In weakness we must find strength
Re: Man Attempts Suicide After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Kano (Photos) by Rayjnr: 3:16pm On Feb 16, 2022
Na this small ota pia pia u want take kill your self
Re: Man Attempts Suicide After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Kano (Photos) by Tunagee(m): 3:19pm On Feb 16, 2022
Abdulmumuni, You want to kill yourself cos of common woman wey dem no get sense!
Re: Man Attempts Suicide After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Kano (Photos) by Newboss(m): 3:20pm On Feb 16, 2022
The thing for click. Yeye simp. Toto full Kano

4 Likes

Re: Man Attempts Suicide After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Kano (Photos) by donbachi(m): 3:21pm On Feb 16, 2022
Even GOD dat created everything..says "Taste all powers"
Bible also says "He who finds a wife"
U go dey carry many girls,till u find dat ur wife.stop limiting ur search on one girl.
I dey wonder how a single guy,go carry him heart give one girl.and expect her not to play with it.get many babes as u can,choose a wife from there and marry.enjoy ur marriage with her.cos to me.u went for the best.
And, not date one girl for 6yrs all along.
After u go begin cry like pikin wey dey find mama breast.

2 Likes

Re: Man Attempts Suicide After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Kano (Photos) by Midas01: 3:22pm On Feb 16, 2022
Alfa mails on NL but simps in real life.

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts Suicide After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 16, 2022
Aboki man wey dey mumu on a normal level, if him fall in love and dem break him heart join. Na automatic suicide be that one. angry

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts Suicide After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Kano (Photos) by Newboss(m): 3:23pm On Feb 16, 2022
ukaface:
Eiyaaaa

Sorry
E go reach everybody, I don chop my own.
All the acclaimed alpha male on NL will chop too

Of course e go reach everybody.

Na why we dey talk about simping make boys free themselves from the control of a toto. Toto full ground. Fûck as many as you can, even if you get wife or girlfriend.

No dull any willing toto. Fûck love stories. We are the masters of our destinies.

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts Suicide After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Kano (Photos) by treatise: 3:23pm On Feb 16, 2022
Re: Man Attempts Suicide After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Kano (Photos) by allwell51: 3:24pm On Feb 16, 2022
Wisesaying001:
Thinking about killing yourself a thousand times a day and each time it gets just a little bit more real. But the day you wake up and know beyond the shadow of a doubt you are going to go through with it, that is both the worst and best day of your life. When you accept it you will find it amazing that everything you were thinking about suicide before was wrong. Suddenly you realize suicide is easy and desirable and that brings relief. No one wants to die. The act of dying is horrific but the reward is being dead and that sounds glorious to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmo9aVBpYfQ
Re: Man Attempts Suicide After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Kano (Photos) by YellowMayor(m): 3:24pm On Feb 16, 2022
Re: Man Attempts Suicide After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Kano (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 3:25pm On Feb 16, 2022
Very funny man, as Toto full every where,na him you want kill yourself because of one wea escape?
Re: Man Attempts Suicide After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Kano (Photos) by mamawa123: 3:26pm On Feb 16, 2022
Only a weak useless man / woman will kill himself / herself because of girlfriend / boyfriend
Re: Man Attempts Suicide After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Kano (Photos) by Newboss(m): 3:29pm On Feb 16, 2022
Wisesaying001:
Thinking about killing yourself a thousand times a day and each time it gets just a little bit more real. But the day you wake up and know beyond the shadow of a doubt you are going to go through with it, that is both the worst and best day of your life. When you accept it you will find it amazing that everything you were thinking about suicide before was wrong. Suddenly you realize suicide is easy and desirable and that brings relief. No one wants to die. The act of dying is horrific but the reward is being dead and that sounds glorious to me.

Such a noble man.

When are you executing yourself? Some of us on NL would love to be there for you while you exit the cosmos on your own terms.

As you see me so, I no dey discourage suicidal persons again o. If you wan die, go and die. Las las, all of us go collect

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts Suicide After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Kano (Photos) by Mikeeytools: 3:30pm On Feb 16, 2022
Person wen dem for best.
Re: Man Attempts Suicide After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Kano (Photos) by MrBONE2(m): 3:31pm On Feb 16, 2022
Re: Man Attempts Suicide After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Kano (Photos) by Osanoghodua1: 3:32pm On Feb 16, 2022
People must read books to get emotionally intelligent. You can't just come here and take your life over lust of the flesh.

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts Suicide After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Kano (Photos) by Pootle: 3:32pm On Feb 16, 2022
e don touch my guy i dey wait for ur own o grin
Re: Man Attempts Suicide After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Kano (Photos) by Yemi4luv: 3:34pm On Feb 16, 2022
Slap dey hungry me give this guy if say I'm their I will give him hot slap mumu u want to kill urself on top puss.y that another guy don fuc.k tire I'm happy that people are around him to save his life

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts Suicide After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Kano (Photos) by foreshore(m): 3:43pm On Feb 16, 2022
Aonkuuse:
https://salemgists.com/kano-man-tijjani-abubakar-attempts-taking-his-life-with-poisonous-substance-after-his-girlfriend-rejected-him-photos/

Him head no correct. After Killing your self, the lady will come to your burial with her new bobo and even wear your Aso ebi and eat your burial food
Re: Man Attempts Suicide After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Kano (Photos) by emekachief: 3:45pm On Feb 16, 2022
Please enlighten me more on this. I have seen many men taking custody of their kids after divorce in enugu.
Does Nigerian law grant women right to take custody of kids after divorce, if YES on which condition?
Karlovych:
grin grin He should have approached skull miners if he was serious about taking his life and not trying to go the Awolowo route.
Hopefully he has learnt a bitter lesson in life, at least it was breakup and not divorce where she will also take the kids away and pin him on child support for kids that are most likely not his.
Re: Man Attempts Suicide After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Kano (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:45pm On Feb 16, 2022
Getting dumped by your partner on valentines day is attempted Murder
Re: Man Attempts Suicide After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Kano (Photos) by gidado14(m): 3:45pm On Feb 16, 2022
Re: Man Attempts Suicide After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Kano (Photos) by Athemisia: 3:45pm On Feb 16, 2022
Wisesaying001:
You end up saying nothing!

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts Suicide After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Kano (Photos) by donMIG(m): 3:50pm On Feb 16, 2022
Allow him to die
All these weak men
Can't handle common hrtbrk with ur bear bear grin
Re: Man Attempts Suicide After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Kano (Photos) by John4B: 3:51pm On Feb 16, 2022
This goat wants to take his own life because of a woman, why not mine the girl's skull?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Drug Kingpin Arrested In India / Robbers Attack CBN Bullion Vans, Kill Two Policemen / Policeman Arrested For Penetrating Woman With Fingers In Lagos Remanded In Priso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.